Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I stopped playing as of now. Yet to complete couple of events including James g.f. will play after next update. Can't play now

Sandbox player here

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I have a suggestion in regards to the gang Choice what if those two drugs that were found in the club were used on the leader of the rival gang and the owner of the club to do a takeover of the rival gang

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I have a suggestion in regards to the gang Choice what if those two drugs that were found in the club were used on the leader of the rival gang and the owner of the club to do a takeover of the rival gang
I guess it is for the next season content

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
2 new polls
1657346028778.png
do hope that ppl that vote know how to read and vote on whom they dont like , interesting way of going at it tho

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
She is not the same girl that you have the option to slap her ass. That is just a random character that you do not meet again.
So you never really see her again or have a chance with her - regardless if you slap her ass, or just warn her it's not safe to be out there.....?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I noticed today while playing Sandbox in Mohoro currently.
Visiting Anna in her room at night we have sex - and I have the option to keep cumming in her - it eventually led to the sperm entering egg mini-vid and voila she announced she was preggo a couple days later - BUT her ovulation date was still 12 days away. So that's odd. Or intended? That didn't happen with Moko or Dora (who is my absolute fav out of them), or with Teodora (who is the hottest of the extras in the game IMO those outside the four living with me).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Sandbox mode - I have the lab set up. I have blue pills. I already did the event in the shower to test them (2 of them).
I do not yet understand how to actually take one before engaging in any activity with any of the female characters?

What do I took to take a pill prior to sex?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if you don't get some of the girls pregnant ... save before having sex with them ... keep reloading it until they finally get pregnant ... i found it works more than not ....
Zara ... after having 2 kids from you .. doesn't have sex with you again ...... ( altho in vesion 13 she does have sex with you and you can get sperm to egg ... showing shes pregnant with your 3rd kid .... but in version 14 it shows shes not pregnant )
in version 13 you can get Teodora pregnant ... but in version 14 it shows shes not ...
i have been playing both versions 13 and 14 .... so these thing i found out .. weird i know ...
in version 13 its pretty easy to get Secret pregnant ... which is really hard to do in version 14 .. same for Julia easy 13 hard 14
Rebecca in 13 easy to get pregnant alot harder in 14 after 1 kid .. this is kinda where i figured out about reloading to get them pregnant ... tried with Paola also .. got Paola pregnant with 3rd kid .... wooot
will put a few other things i've found a little later :)

Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
if you don't get some of the girls pregnant ... save before having sex with them ... keep reloading it until they finally get pregnant ... i found it works more than not ....
Zara ... after having 2 kids from you .. doesn't have sex with you again ...... ( altho in vesion 13 she does have sex with you and you can get sperm to egg ... showing shes pregnant with your 3rd kid .... but in version 14 it shows shes not pregnant )
in version 13 you can get Teodora pregnant ... but in version 14 it shows shes not ...
i have been playing both versions 13 and 14 .... so these thing i found out .. weird i know ...
in version 13 its pretty easy to get Secret pregnant ... which is really hard to do in version 14 .. same for Julia easy 13 hard 14
Rebecca in 13 easy to get pregnant alot harder in 14 after 1 kid .. this is kinda where i figured out about reloading to get them pregnant ... tried with Paola also .. got Paola pregnant with 3rd kid .... wooot
will put a few other things i've found a little later :)
heres example of Teodora v13 verses v14

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
heres example of Teodora v13 verses v14
she takes morning pill after 1st impregnation, and only way to get her prego again, is in 1st shower scene when she goes to buy a car with her hubby as i have showed in my guide any scenes after are too short and not possible

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
she takes morning pill after 1st impregnation, and only way to get her prego again, is in 1st shower scene when she goes to buy a car with her hubby as i have showed in my guide any scenes after are too short and not possible
thats version 14 ... but shes doesn't say or you don't mention birth control in 13 so ..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thats version 14 ... but shes doesn't say or you don't mention birth control in 13 so ..
well there is no 2nd sex scene in 13 , and i did had to replay whole 13 and 14 content all those parts in last update
and she does mention in 14 and when she does on that scene is only and last chance to get her prego again , till next update

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well there is no 2nd sex scene in 13 , and i did had to replay whole 13 and 14 content all those parts in last update
and she does mention in 14 and when she does on that scene is only and last chance to get her prego again , till next update
this is mc's thought before meeting Teodora

and btw i didn't say the had sex twice in v13

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
this is mc's thought before meeting Teodora

and btw i didn't say the had sex twice in v13
well i always visit when ovulated, if you go on 2nd sex with her when shes not, then you miss opportunity to get her perma prego

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes