war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got a bit of a suggestion for a bit of a story idea for the game that part with the green and red drugs in the needle that was found maybe that could be used in regards to the gang Side of the story like maybe the MC secretly drugs there during meeting and secretly takes over the whole business something like that because there would be no reason to introduce stuff like that without that potentially been some kind of purpose

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I’ve got a bit of a suggestion for a bit of a story idea for the game that part with the green and red drugs in the needle that was found maybe that could be used in regards to the gang Side of the story like maybe the MC secretly drugs there during meeting and secretly takes over the whole business something like that because there would be no reason to introduce stuff like that without that potentially been some kind of purpose
cool ... or the Madam having sex with MC .. falling in love with him , joining his harem .... giving him the blue pills part her mafia :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Eeagles post got me thinking and have found another one, if you have fucked it up like i did and ask alina if shes on pills during sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after you ask it doesnt show again
with that you can reverse that question

LinaEvent[3] = 0 (didnt ask), 1 (if you asked, if shes on pills)

here is full list
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

well for now you can make secret pregnant with
and i am guessing when we will have permanent access to bdsm you will be able to buy them there too, depend on deal you took
at least based on devs old comment
1661699622642.png

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Eeagles post got me thinking and have found another one, if you have fucked it up like i did and ask alina if shes on pills during sex
after you ask it doesnt show again
with that you can reverse that question

LinaEvent[3] = 0 (didnt ask) 1 (if you asked if shes on pills)

here is full list

well for now you can make secret pregnant with
and i am guessing when we will have permanent access to bdsm you will be able to buy them there too, depend on deal you took
at least based on devs old comment
View attachment 2010395
Thanks for the Lina event fix, and also there is a very high chance that the MC will start to develop other pills besides the growth pill, probably one that will increase libido and the other i don't really know what it will do.

Reactions: micmitja

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I really hope they add the Cop, Banker, Pharmacy girl and Nurse as girls you can have a relation and probably many children with.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the Lina event fix, and also there is a very high chance that the MC will start to develop other pills besides the growth pill, probably one that will increase libido and the other i don't really know what it will do.
we will have to see what dev will do, good to have options
as pills goes, it probably will be the way for her to get instant prego when we will get access to syringes as we know
but till that happens i still like to have option. and choice to ask remains till you do, each time you do ovul sex with her

Last edited:
Reactions: RogueEagle

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so no sex with Teodara in this update 15?wth
after you get her + Julia, Elena, Maria pregnant and they go , there is no more sex with them in this update, they visit in spa to show their belly few times each and they call when they give birth , Maria comes back in time to work , but no more sex in this update.

there is one new sex with her tho, when you setup pregnancy as if her husband did

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
after you get her + Julia, Elena, Maria pregnant and they go , there is no more sex with them in this update, they visit in spa to show their belly few times each and they call when they give birth , Maria comes back in time to work , but no more sex in this update.
They probably blue balling the MC to give him heaven in the next update, if there is a stamina pill, he will need it.

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Nice title. Picked it up 4 days ago and can't put it down. Multiple playthroughs/paths in my save folder already. 2 quick questions:

A ) Is it not possible to impregnate Alina as of current (.15) build? I've tried everything I could think of, both in and out of console, but she just wont catch a kid for me...

B ) Same thing with Ema (2nd/Ch 2) pregnancy. Can't knock her up in the drunken club scene and she won't proc an option to try again after...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nice title. Picked it up 4 days ago and can't put it down. Multiple playthroughs/paths in my save folder already. 2 quick questions:

A ) Is it not possible to impregnate Alina as of current (.15) build? I've tried everything I could think of, both in and out of console, but she just wont catch a kid for me...

B ) Same thing with Ema (2nd/Ch 2) pregnancy. Can't knock her up in the drunken club scene and she won't proc an option to try again after...
no pregnancies with those 2 in this update (for some reason i did try really hard with Alina till i took a look in to changelog again)

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017

Ema and Alina are for the next update i believe, Alina pregnancy event is probably not ready yet, and Ema is probably going to try again when they go out in the next update.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I didnt get ema scene in club. how to get it? I went to club with them danced a bit but nothing else happened

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Teodara is the hottest right? Should have given an option to leave husband...what to u guys think
yeah i would like to see them all to leave their what ever duds they hang on to as option
tho you are setting up and welcoming her to you if there will be any issues in future with her husband
so there might be chance

I didnt get ema scene in club. how to get it? I went to club with them danced a bit but nothing else happened
you get picked up by james in office
here got short guide by dev about it
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8844564
and here is mine

Reactions: CircaAD

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
yeah i would like to see them all to leave their what ever duds they hang on to as option
tho you are setting up and welcoming her to you if there will be any issues in future with her husband
so there might be chance

you get picked up by james in office
here got short guide by dev about it
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8844564
and here is mine
I got elena prego. Then james picked me up for club with ema. No sex only danced with Ema. Do I need to apply bug fix?

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
what about ema club sex? I missed it there is some according to above discussion. How to get it?
Basically to get the scene you needed to lead Ema to know that James was cheating on her and lead James to embrasse his poligamous ways leading in return to Ema finding out by your help mind you, that James is cheating on her, wich in return leads to James receiving a call from Elena wich he then leaves and Ema in her drunken fit decides to have her revenge.

Reactions: Zareem
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes