Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file E:\SimpleDays-0.15.0-pc/game/ch_mc.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file E:\SimpleDays-0.15.0-pc/game/ch_mc.rpyc.

After applying the zip shared by dev

Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
what about ema club sex? I missed it there is some according to above discussion. How to get it?
In Chapter 2, after you invite James to be your security guard, he accepts and brings Ema with him. Shortly after, James 'goes native', and starts ignoring her a bit, giving you the option to check on her when in the hallway outside the house. Eventually James will make a bid to keep Ema and invite you to join them at the club only to run of for his new girlfriend. Drunk and jilted, Ema will (should) make a pass at you.

Reactions: Zareem

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I got elena prego. Then james picked me up for club with ema. No sex only danced with Ema. Do I need to apply bug fix?
you can try, dev did post one fix for that, to skip elena birth requirements, its linked on my post there
if you choose those 2 should be sex after tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I got the file.. you can delete it from here.
From your save file : Elena is NOT pregnant.
That means somehow you missed to make her pregnant for the first time and now Elena is not available.

I made a change for the next update which will be soon: Ema event will not depend of Elena progress. You can wait a little and I will release it after a week. Still waiting if have some bugs which I missed.

P.S. You can use the file which I attached (unzip it ) and it will make Ema path to continue without depending of Elena progress.
ch_mc.rpyc shared by dev is not working

Last edited:

IanBJ98

Aug 27, 2022
Hello, it is my first comment in this forum, I hope that my English from Google Translate is understood. I play in the Android version and I want to get to the "night sex" with Ema. I'm completely lost, I just go to her house and she makes me kill a bug. Just in case, let me know that I had a threesome with Elena and nothing else, I don't know if it has anything to do with it, but I'll tell you. If it is something irremediable, is there a way to not have to play everything again to do Ema's? some type of file in android or console? Thanks a lot

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
In my case Ema just asked me to drive home cause she is drunk. The options didnt even came as in screenshot
either you use EmaRefuseCheat = 2 in console like micmitja
or go back to this scene Sem título.png
just to be sure

Basically just be good to james when Ema is not around, when she is do things for her favor like in this scene where if you don't warn him she from that point on will know he is cheating, otherwise she won't do anything.

Reactions: Macinnes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15.0
Size 644 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated android port.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
somehow the save file messed up for sure. I definitely remember to agree Ema to cheat. And yeah it was long time ago. Also i didn't warn James.

Are u guys telling me I had do the opposite?

I mean why else refuse to cheat should be 2. It should be agree to cheat = true right?

My save variables currently

1661714490166.png

Last edited:

Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
I can´t get the phone call from Maria in my office there she tells me about me being dad!
And I refuse to start all over again so I think I will stop play this game!

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja u guys upload a save file for me before Ema club scene
here you go , dont scroll back

I can´t get the phone call from Maria in my office there she tells me about me being dad!
skip another week , she will come back, progress with sasha meat lunch and you are good, no sex after birth tho for this update
you can also take a look, for me it took exactly 21 days since she came tell me that shes prego and to that call

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
It can take some time, for me i even forgot that she was pregnant by the time she gave me the call...
somehow the save file messed up for sure. I definitely remember to agree Ema to cheat. And yeah it was long time ago. Also i didn't warn James.

Are u guys telling me I had do the opposite?

I mean why else refuse to cheat should be 2. It should be agree to cheat = true right?

My save variables currently

View attachment 2010891
It appears that your save or something caused that to mess up, best chances are for you to use the console to change that EmaRefuseCheat = 2 because in mine i never run into any one of those bugs, probably by the fact that i never used a save editor since the first time i ever tried the game activated its anti money cheat and i kinda just started playing without it.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes