Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
This game is not really made to be played the same by everyone, every choice you make can lock you out of some or other person, its not a linear game relation wise, i would tell you to either find a fix or back track to an older save where events with the person was still fresh, but based on your past 3 or 4 comments i'm pretty sure your mind is set on deleting the game, so go on ahead, because if a game is not satisfactory you have all the right to delete, nobody is keeping you from doing it except yourself...
I did some back track and could not find any mistakes so where should I look? And can you help me and look at my save file?

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Mostly enjoyed the story but i still missed a bit of content at the end, as i got frustrated and quit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Having just spent so long going through the story, just to end on a sour note. Is it a bug? A result of previous choices? I still don't know, but the end result is the same, frustration. It's already tedious enough to choose the VN style over sandbox and still get a grindy sandbox experience and seemingly no guide on how to achieve certain paths.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks! I really do want to keep playing this game!
The difference that is most noticeable was when i looked at the income, where in yours i notice you didn't keep the gang and you got the few millions madam gives correct? and if i may ask, how old is your save? Because you might have caught and tripped a bug or something since Maria is supposed to return after 2 days if im not mistaken since she has something to do two days every week, maybe micmitja can try to locate some key coding for maria that yours is missing, i would do it but it appears im not the best at looking for those, hence why i do it the hard way and look for bugs manually and since im usually lucky with not getting bugs, here we are.
I'll keep trying to find the problem when i have some free time.
Unless you want my save with 100% completion of the current version, wich all you're going to miss is Maria phone call wich is pretty boring.

Last edited:

Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
The difference that is most noticeable was when i looked at the income, where in yours i notice you didn't keep the gang and you got the few millions madam gives correct? and if i may ask, how old is your save? Because you might have caught and tripped a bug or something since Maria is supposed to return after 2 days if im not mistaken since she has something to do two days every week, maybe micmitja can try to locate some key coding for maria that yours is missing, i would do it but it appears im not the best at looking for those, hence why i do it the hard way and look for bugs manually and since im usually lucky with not getting bugs, here we are.
I'll keep trying to find the problem when i have some free time.
Unless you want my save with 100% completion of the current version, wich all you're going to miss is Maria phone call wich is pretty boring.
I did the deal with madam for money and unlimited sex! What deal is there in your save? I think I will use it!

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I did the deal with madam for money and unlimited sex! What deal is there in your save? I think I will use it!
The deal i made is that i keep the gang but stop selling pills for the price of 500k every week, so i will still be able to produce my own pills with my chemist(because he will not go with the madam if i don't sell), i will be able to still keep in contact with the Madam in the future(i have plans for the slut) and i'll be able to keep my gang running since i'll make an extra 500k and i'll only have to pay 250k of that to pay for the gang upkeep, in short 1M income every month, win win win situation.

Last edited:

Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
The deal i made is that i keep the gang but stop selling pills for the price of 500k every week, so i will still be able to produce my own pills with my chemist(because he will not go with the madam if i don't sell), i will be able to still keep in contact with the Madam in the future(i have plans for the slut) and i'll be able to keep my gang running since i'll make an extra 500k and i'll only have to pay 250k of that to pay for the gang upkeep, in short 1M income every month, win win win situation.
Ok! Than I will use your save! Thanks for all help!

Reactions: RogueEagle

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I did some back track and could not find any mistakes so where should I look? And can you help me and look at my save file?
ok your save is weird
1661778592154.png
1661778661399.png
so you didnt had sex with her for 235 days and never in office
1661778757520.png
1661778774029.png
way this save tells me you have just set MariaPregn = True without having sex with her and hope for the best HyperThink.png

i got it to work by setting
1661779003321.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well you should know that keeping gang , you can, but its dead end based on devs comments
"maybe" in future will make path for it, but wont be main path
and you will have issues in future cause of it
also you can probably forget about access to syringes and other stuff produced from there

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
dont forget about green one too, am hoping that you will be able to convince them with to leave their husbands and join your harem
Man, that could get cluttered quick, I'd be fine if they stay with their partner, and just let me knock them up in secret every once in a while, I feel bad for their partners if they find out but what they don't know won't hurt them
Also what happened to James? Did Elena jab him with the green syringe or something dude is straight brain dead now

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Man, that could get cluttered quick, I'd be fine if they stay with their partner, and just let me knock them up in secret every once in a while, I feel bad for their partners if they find out but what they don't know won't hurt them
Also what happened to James? Did Elena jab him with the green syringe or something dude is straight brain dead now
well if green are not meant for that , then i dont know whats the point of them (sure for instant fuck with anyone, anywhere that is not willing, but beyond that).
yeah james watched too much Beavis and ButtHead and played too much Duke Nukem or maybe she did fry his brains with something , who knows

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Heh, I got, like 314 million (I'm a completionist and wanted 100 affection each). I'm OK with every hot girl on the island being my "bride". Also, remember, they will donate their salary to you :)

Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes