RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
how get pregnant Julia? I'm trying with any result she said she will take pill after sex
You probably reminded Julia to take the morning after pill during her bedroom scene...
Here is what you can't do:
You can't mute her boyfriend.
You can't remind her to take the morning after pill when the MC thinks about it.
You can't disagree with the boyfriend when you have the option to agree that you want to make Julia pregnant.
all those lead to Julia saying she loves both and will agree to be pregnant if her boyfriend returns home...

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
I don’t know if this is a glitch or something but when I used a save file for version 0.15 to 0.15 .1 it seems to go straight back to the main menu when trying to use the save file
Try to load the previous saves. I did it. I had saves in different locations.
There is a tip above to launch an old version and save in different places.

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I don’t know if this is a glitch or something but when I used a save file for version 0.15 to 0.15 .1 it seems to go straight back to the main menu when trying to use the save file
Best advice before you save to jump to another version, save either in the office options or your bedroom, make sure there is no dialog but only options of what to do, for example in the office you're at the point where you can decide to use the computer, visit massage room, etc or your bedroom when you can click in the PC, door or bed, that is when you save, if there is a dialog it can screw your save.

Reactions: CircaAD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I can't install the new updates on android, it says app not installed. does anyone has the same issue?
yeah its common issue you can read on devs P its public

dev updated renpy engine and bunch of new issues for him

1661911048529.png
tho if you are gona make sure you backup saves just in case
and if you have already got to finish with 015 and had no issues i wouldnt bother

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Not possible for my mc to bang moko for second child. When she as mc whether he came to to her room for fuck, mc telling that it is just for sleeping. What I messed up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not possible for my mc to bang moko for second child. When she as mc whether he came to to her room for fuck, mc telling that it is just for sleeping. What I messed up
well if she just had birth then takes about week or so till you can have sex again , and when naomi comes to live with you , shes alone only on tue and fri i think
what you can do , walk to her room, go out , walk in again, till option to sleep appear , if that doesnt work, there is chance that you are missing some other trigger, its been took long since 2nd kid of hers to know for sure, and wouldnt also be 1st time for when 2nd kid was bugged with startup girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the end there is grind included and things unlock with repetition , just go to sleep with her for a week or what ever on her ovul day till option appear

and also make sure you got enabled, to make it super easy

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I cannot remember if she is one of the LI who you just go to sleep with her and she wakes you up with BJ. After her BJ I believe you get the option to fuck. If that doesn't work console command by doing shift o and type MokoPregn= True I think that is the correct command.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
MokoPregn= True I think that is the correct command.
it is, tho as you can see in previous pages somoene had issue with Maria just cause of that, no sex and pregn true = no birth cause no time of sex registred, if using that command is good to do it middle sex

Reactions: Onetogo

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
it is, tho as you can see in previous pages somoene had issue with Maria just cause of that, no sex and pregn true = no birth cause no time of sex registred, if using that command is good to do it middle sex
I haven't figured out all the variables nor looked at the code, but based on getting Anna preg without cheesing, I found these values using URM:
- CurrentDay=200
- MonthDay=7
- AnnaOvul=6
- AnnaSex=200
- AnnaSpermDay=200
- AnnaPregnDay=200
- AnnaPregn=True
Based on this, I was able to get Maria to show as pregnant by setting her SpermDay, PregnDay, and Pregn values.
YMMV.
I don't know if there are other values that are relevant.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I haven't figured out all the variables nor looked at the code, but based on getting Anna preg without cheesing, I found these values using URM:
- CurrentDay=200
- MonthDay=7
- AnnaOvul=6
- AnnaSex=200
- AnnaSpermDay=200
- AnnaPregnDay=200
- AnnaPregn=True
Based on this, I was able to get Maria to show as pregnant by setting her SpermDay, PregnDay, and Pregn values.
YMMV.
I don't know if there are other values that are relevant.
have sex with her in office every day, you can set ovul day on days of the sex
1661966984701.png - takes few times and shes pregnant
myself prefer to do oldfashion way , as participate and did manage to knock em all out , last 4 are pregnant, 30 kids already out
ah yeah forgot bout secret , shes not on list but

if you guys just care about nr of kids and not doing it , just use the code
NameChildNum =
as example
tho you might break the game on 1st or 2nd kid, but thats on you

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Every home character has a delay/waiting time before they can get pregnant again, wich means that as soon as they have the baby there is about a 3 day period that you can't do anything with them.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
have sex with her in office every day, you can set ovul day on days of the sex
View attachment 2016919 - takes few times and shes pregnant
myself prefer to do oldfashion way , as participate and did manage to knock em all out , last 4 are pregnant, 30 kids already out
I set ovul day and have the same value for MariaSexOffice. I guess Random Number Gejus wasn't feeling it. I had to cheese Maria and Lina after getting tired of the grind (pun intended) with each. The rest got it the oldfashion way.

Reactions: micmitja
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes