micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I set ovul day and have the same value for MariaSexOffice. I guess Random Number Gejus wasn't feeling it. I had to cheese Maria and Lina after getting tired of the grind (pun intended) with each. The rest got it the oldfashion way.
yeah no prego yet with lina aka alina, i was trying for quite a while too and wondering why is not working and then remembered thee is no prego with her yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CircaAD

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I set ovul day and have the same value for MariaSexOffice. I guess Random Number Gejus wasn't feeling it. I had to cheese Maria and Lina after getting tired of the grind (pun intended) with each. The rest got it the oldfashion way.
I would reverse on the cheese of Alina since nobody knows if it can cause bugs in the next version if she is set to pregnant, since you know, she virtually can't get pregnant in this version.

Reactions: CircaAD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15.1
Size 791 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated android port.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
if you take the deal for 30 mil and unlimited access to the club, when can you go back? I advanced a month or two after and never got the option. Also really want to add the "madam" to the haram and become her "master" + bringing her into the fold would make the MC super rich, even more that he already is.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
if you take the deal for 30 mil and unlimited access to the club, when can you go back? I advanced a month or two after and never got the option. Also really want to add the "madam" to the haram and become her "master" + bringing her into the fold would make the MC super rich, even more that he already is.
Wait for that. Those content not yet available.
"Finishing the deal with madam" is the final content of bdsm club i think

Reactions: Azsouth

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Wait for that. Those content not yet available.
"Finishing the deal with madam" is the final content of bdsm club i think
I don’t think finalising the deal with her is the final part of the content in terms of the club primarily because of two factors one the green drug that was found at the club could be something used in future content and the only way to potentially get it would be over through the club or through your own lab that’s in game and I don’t think the developer would just put something like that And have a potential plan for it and it’s the same with the club in a way that could be a potential plan for that in terms of how that will go along with the story but I could be wrong what I would recommend to anyone is keeper save file before making the deal just in case

• Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

It would be nice MC become a real secret lover to Ema and not that fake-cheat thing!!! :love::p

( James is together with Elena & no time with Ema... Ema is alone now... MC would with Ema but he can't... ;) )

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Hi!

It would be nice MC become a real secret lover to Ema and not that fake-cheat thing!!! :love::p
I think that "secret lover" thing got out the window when James is the one proposing for the MC to take Ema as his woman because James wants to stay with Elena, and the whole fake-cheat thing is just a pretense so that the MC can either corrupt or make Ema want to choose to stay with the MC instead of James.
There is a reason why the MC buys a huge mansion, he might accept to share some girls, but his ultimate goal is probably to take all the girls to himself and make them move to the masion at some point.

Reactions: EZ8lt

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It seems I got stuck with 2 events. Getting Alina pregnant, and the Ema story. I had the event with Alina's boyfriend where we told him off, and she sorta became our girlfriend, but ever since that I can't do anything with her. Outside of the spa we don't even meet.

As for Ema, I met James's new girl, fucked her, went for the almost certain preggo stuff, had the clothing store event, but after that I never met his new GF again, and I can't progress with Ema either.

What did I miss or what variables do I need to change in my save in order to boot these things up? The in-game wt doesn't says anything either about it.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
It seems I got stuck with 2 events. Getting Alina pregnant, and the Ema story. I had the event with Alina's boyfriend where we told him off, and she sorta became our girlfriend, but ever since that I can't do anything with her. Outside of the spa we don't even meet.

As for Ema, I met James's new girl, fucked her, went for the almost certain preggo stuff, had the clothing store event, but after that I never met his new GF again, and I can't progress with Ema either.

What did I miss or what variables do I need to change in my save in order to boot these things up? The in-game wt doesn't says anything either about it.
With Alina there is not much you can do, her story is not complete yet, as for Ema, first Elena will need to have the baby, then some events will happen and you will be prompted to buy her a house, and so on until he asks you in the office to go to the club with both James and Ema and some more events happen and after that its as far as it goes until new updates drop.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I think that "secret lover" thing got out the window when James is the one proposing for the MC to take Ema as his woman because James wants to stay with Elena, and the whole fake-cheat thing is just a pretense so that the MC can either corrupt or make Ema want to choose to stay with the MC instead of James.
There is a reason why the MC buys a huge mansion, he might accept to share some girls, but his ultimate goal is probably to take all the girls to himself and make them move to the masion at some point.
Oki! :D

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

all that is known about ema got in guide poped bellow
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

there is no Alina pregnancy yet , once you get to repeatable massage+sex with her is the end of her current progress

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
all that is known about ema got in guide poped bellow
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

there is no Alina pregnancy yet , once you get to repeatable massage+sex with her is the end of her current progress
Thanks for the guide, but I never even got to the repeatable massage and sex with her. After she supposedly becomes my gf, I can't do anything with her. Whenever I visit her, we just talk about smth no option of choosing it, or she's busy with a client.

I checked out the guide, but I never get to go to the beach with her, even though I did the fuck you james option.

With Alina there is not much you can do, her story is not complete yet, as for Ema, first Elena will need to have the baby, then some events will happen and you will be prompted to buy her a house, and so on until he asks you in the office to go to the club with both James and Ema and some more events happen and after that its as far as it goes until new updates drop.
Thing is, I did choose to knock Elena up, but I never met with her afterwards, I only saw the shopping scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the guide, but I never even got to the repeatable massage and sex with her. After she supposedly becomes my gf, I can't do anything with her. Whenever I visit her, we just talk about smth no option of choosing it, or she's busy with a client.

I checked out the guide, but I never get to go to the beach with her, even though I did the fuck you james option.

Thing is, I did choose to knock Elena up, but I never met with her afterwards, I only saw the shopping scene.
well for Alina , thats the end stage, and this game is sandbox in core as it can be, for certain events takes time, for others even more time and i got no clue if there are any hidden triggers with her, scroll true changelog for her mention to see if there are any special tasks, check ingame computer for hints and skip few weeks if need it while daily visiting her, things do unlock via visitations, you get new lines to click and so on

for Elena if you are in end stage , she visits you few times in office to show her belly, calls you or does james tell you she gave birth not sure now, but thats it for her for now (this update) , you dont get to see any of those you knock up that you got on call via phone, only Maria returns

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Missed "wait for that" ??? I mean content as of now......
I’m thinking long-term that the finalisation of the deal with her at the club is not the final deal because of the emceeing uses that green drug he could potentially alter the deal that benefits the MC a lot more

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes