micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i liked that its easy but i cant have Vicky thats why i start new hope add her later next update when start on Ch2 can choose Vicky
thanks for answer
well there is no vicky, she just wanted kid from you and thats it, she should come to visit with this update , but she didnt, we might see her in next chapter

Reactions: Exed010 and Rend77

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thanks a lot for answer i love the game
is the update soon?
nah not any time soon, after this update got finished, dev went on holiday or somewhere, and havent posted since that announcement, when he will be back will probably be another 2 months till next update, unless hes working during break, i guess will see when he will be back and post changlog (progress update) for next update

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Somehow my game refuse to start. Game was running on 15.0 fine, now it won't work anymore. If i start RenPy the hourglass spears and it happens...
... nothing. same for the 64 and 32 bit exe.

Win10 full patched.

Has someone the same problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Somehow my game refuse to start. Game was running on 15.0 fine, now it won't work anymore. If i start RenPy the hourglass spears and it happens...
... nothing. same for the 64 and 32 bit exe.

Win10 full patched.

Has someone the same problem?
so far only issues that were , were with some saves, but you can try
remove both persistents from \game and appdata , that should solve any launch issues, at least that solves with many other games
and beside, since between versions renpy got upgraded , ctrl wont work anymore anyway, you will have to click all over again till it does, so you dont lose anything with it

Reactions: Mortarion

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
so far only issues that were , were with some saves, but you can try
remove both persistents from \game and appdata , that should solve any launch issues, at least that solves with many other games
and beside, since between versions renpy got upgraded , ctrl wont work anymore anyway, you will have to click all over again till it does, so you dont lose anything with it
Thank you mate, the peristent in /appdata was the issue. Game is running again, but my saves are mostly borked...

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you mate, the peristent in /appdata was the issue. Game is running again, but my saves are mostly borked...
yeah thats normal, you can try 2 things, dev said if roll back from crash should work, but for me make a save when you sit behind computer should work fine, for final save, for rest some will some wont, cant do much about it at least with current version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
how to view all the variables of the game? I want to change the madam event variables for unlimited access

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how to view all the variables of the game? I want to change the madam event variables for unlimited access
you can see them with developer console/variable viewer
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v3.92717/
tho i dont know how to set after the package dec , there are more than 1 variable in play then
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
you will probably have to replay from that point on, or wait till chapter 3 starts and start new game from ch3 and choose what ever choices of deal gona be there, but you can try

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
why when i chose open world the first scene i got was at the police station and the money was confiscated. Can someone help me with an explanation.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
why when i chose open world the first scene i got was at the police station and the money was confiscated. Can someone help me with an explanation.
now depend, if you have cheated the money, there are 2 variables that you have to use, and police is anti cheat system
or could be just part of the story - its been too long since i have been at that point of game to know for sure

Reactions: ahuyz

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
If you don't want to use UnRen, I recommend Universal Ren'Py Mod. UnRen works outside the game. URM works while you're playing.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
can someone explain what happens for every choice about the gang or no gang and negotiation with madam? trying to find the optimal choice but I dont really wanna go through multiple saves if I can to see the effects

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes