NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
can someone explain what happens for every choice about the gang or no gang and negotiation with madam? trying to find the optimal choice but I dont really wanna go through multiple saves if I can to see the effects
It is a tough choice. Personally, I think the 30 million is a good deal. The unlimited visits to the club? Kinda dumb. Keeping the gang seems expensive and pointless if you aren't making a million a week especially since it's kind of been established that the locals avoid using violence against the foreign investors. The gang was established to protect the illegal operation, not his legitimate business interests.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Thats actually a good point abt not keeping the gang since what we are doing isnt illegal. Also I kinda did another save where I didnt want the gang life and told madam to let my ppl work for her but after like two days of finalizing i couldnt go to the bdsm club anywhere. wither I cant or IDK where to access it

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Also btw for some reason after moving to the other country if i didnt get dora pregnant begore I cant seem to get her pregnant no matter how many times I bed her. it says have second child - dona in the list of available content though and is the max love with theodora 21? I cant seem to get alina paola or teodora pregnant as well despite having the spem animation sequence. Do i need to advance the routes of some other girls before they can?
Attatched is the save in case anyone is willing to look through it for me
edit: ok it seems its just rng for teodora dora and paola and a matter of persistance. I guess only alina cant get pregnant as shes not mentioned in the changelogs

btw anyone know how to get the wedding photo in the screenshots with anna?

Last edited:

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
now depend, if you have cheated the money, there are 2 variables that you have to use, and police is anti cheat system
or could be just part of the story - its been too long since i have been at that point of game to know for sure
i cheated money so how can i keep it and not see the police?

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
i cheated money so how can i keep it and not see the police?
You just increase your income of your business. You can increase Dora and your business, but don't increase you current balance. Every monday you balance will increase since it's payday.

Reactions: ahuyz

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how about alina
about julia I tried during her ovulation month after month but it didn't work and after taking 2 pills there is no choice impregnate her
alina - there is no impregnation with her yet, only repeatable sex

2 pills and you cant mute her bf and at some point she will agree, if you mute her bf well you are fucked, probably
all that is to it is in my guide

i guess with 15.1 you can get her only on next part when her hubby agree
1664019320233.png

Last edited:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I got the file.. you can delete it from here.
From your save file : Elena is NOT pregnant.
That means somehow you missed to make her pregnant for the first time and now Elena is not available.

I made a change for the next update which will be soon: Ema event will not depend of Elena progress. You can wait a little and I will release it after a week. Still waiting if have some bugs which I missed.

P.S. You can use the file which I attached (unzip it ) and it will make Ema path to continue without depending of Elena progress.
Anyone know the exact directory of where to paste this file? Thanks in adv

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
this is already included in latest version so you dont need it
View attachment 2062461
otherwise simply search for it and you shall find it, it was file to replace, before .1 came out
Thanks! Question: I've already banged Ema in restroom at the club, but because of alcohol consumed, she claims not to remember anything. The story hasn't continued since that night. How do I trigger James chat at work regarding Ema?
Thanks in adv

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks! Question: I've already banged Ema in restroom at the club, but because of alcohol consumed, she claims not to remember anything. The story hasn't continued since that night. How do I trigger James chat at work regarding Ema?
Thanks in adv
restaurant talk am assuming ? , you get that one if elena is pregnant , or you dont some like that , not sure if it was fixed or not
but in general as it originally worked before that fix, he came to pick you up in office and you had talk after, all that is known is in my guide linked above
tho myself had that talk before sex in club
also yeah as ema story that is for that update

Reactions: GameRebel

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
beca limited to only 3 kids .... :unsure:
i can't seem to get her pregnant after she had the 3rd kid :(

i got all the other girls woot woot .. wtg me :LOL:

Reactions: CircaAD
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes