budgie

Sep 18, 2018
Thanks for your answer. The problem is, I dont' get the "I want you Paola" dialogue. He just leaves after coffee. But as you mentioned "grinding helps in sandbox mode", so I'll try meet her more often in the afternoon.

Reactions: micmitja

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I was wondering what it was going to take to impregnate Alina. By the looks of this, it's in the works. Really looking forward to adding Betty and Sasha to my harem. My favs so far are Maria, Paola and Tristy. Hope Tristy's path continues.
And more things will be added before the next update is released. Wonder if Tristy will receive more content. Could be in this one and maybe her sister Bombina as well.

P.S: I wonder what's Secret real name btw, now that she's receiving upcoming content in v0.16.

Last edited:

Savitar Yadav

May 14, 2018
Need help in android installation. It downloaded as .apk.zip. How to install that? I tried removing the .zip at end and installing, it gives invalid package error.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Need help in android installation. It downloaded as .apk.zip. How to install that? I tried removing the .zip at end and installing, it gives invalid package error.
dont know where you find that version , but non uploaded here are in zip, they are all apk, from devs apk to compressed one

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
So, if the dev or someone "in the know" reads this: will there be more done with the green and red drug? We've already raped Emma and Secret, so it's obvious MC isn't a good guy. We have the scientist friend to get us the drugs. Let's go impregnate EVERYONE!!!! All kidding aside, I hope we have access to the drugs for a little sneaky sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktunga and CircaAD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So, if the dev or someone "in the know" reads this: will there be more done with the green and red drug? We've already raped Emma and Secret, so it's obvious MC isn't a good guy. We have the scientist friend to get us the drugs. Let's go impregnate EVERYONE!!!! All kidding aside, I hope we have access to the drugs for a little sneaky sex.
well if you got to use it on secret, she will be pregnant and seems to move in new house if you will be able to visit bdsm again with next update (30m mil deal for sure)
read under spoiler
and with that deal you will also get all they got to offer
what dev also confined before current update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so if you done that should have access to all

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what about the romance in the madam
well not known much by now, we will have to see in future updates or devs chat which wasnt much about her,
but so far all we know is when you make a good deal that shes willing
now if that entails romance or pure fucking, threesome, .. what ever
time will tell cause for sure wasnt mentioned in public threads

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
well not known much by now, we will have to see in future updates or devs chat which wasnt much about her,
but so far all we know is when you make a good deal that shes willing
now if that entails romance or pure fucking, threesome, .. what ever
time will tell cause for sure wasnt mentioned in public threads
And perhaps in the future, pregnancy might be on the works. Only time will tell.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
And perhaps in the future, pregnancy might be on the works. Only time will tell.
There is no sex in champagne room nope, none. No sex happens in champagne room, oh there's champagne in the champagne room. You're not there for champagne are you?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes