micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
getting this error. can anyone please help View attachment 2108302
when is this when you try to load save am assuming
with last update dev updated renpy to newer so not all saves works, you can try to roll back, might get lucky
or load dif save
if you still got previus version of game make save sitting in office, that one should work for sure

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I have not gotten the "could not find return label" error in long time.
When did it's cause was I found game loaded some content before the content it needed usually a reload fixes it.
If the does not try going back to before occurs; save, exit, restart, load atempt content continuation.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

So far this is the progress for v0.16. And about an estimated time of release iirc, it should be about 2 months-ish if no difficulties arise in the AVN's development.

Reactions: GameRebel

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Need help: I was gonna open the console when playing the game but accidentally pressed shift+R instead of shift+O, and after that the game just shut itself and when I tried to click the .exe file the game didn't open. Neither deleting the game nor restarting the computer could solve the problem.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Need help: I was gonna open the console when playing the game but accidentally pressed shift+R instead of shift+O, and after that the game just shut itself and when I tried to click the .exe file the game didn't open. Neither deleting the game nor restarting the computer could solve the problem.
well shift+r is just scrip reloading it happens, but if game doesnt launch it seems that persistent got corrupted somehow, so delete that one in both places "\game" folder and "appdata"

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
well shift+r is just scrip reloading it happens, but if game doesnt launch it seems that persistent got corrupted somehow, so delete that one in both places "\game" folder and "appdata"
Huge thanks!! I delete the persistent file as you say and the game finally opens!

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm sure the mod community could if so inclined too.
well you guys can ask on forum if anyone interesting in making one, so far there wasnt
there might be chance for someone to do for vn path, but for sandbox there arent many that do it , best you could hope for that is some basic cheat mod.
myself will be happy with extended basic wt that is getting made for next update, ingame one and normal one

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Just wanted to check even VN mode works properly with this current build? Just did a playthrough and it seems a bit buggy. Also is there any events after theodora gets pregnant? Got her pregnant and she said she'll stay with husband but nothing after that.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Just wanted to check even VN mode works properly with this current build? Just did a playthrough and it seems a bit buggy. Also is there any events after theodora gets pregnant? Got her pregnant and she said she'll stay with husband but nothing after that.
well myself am on sandbox, but i havent seen ppl complaining in a while about vn
as Teodora goes, last scene with her for now after you get her pregnant to have another sex to set up as if her hubby did it
more got in my guide at bottom of this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

Reactions: Zeph3r

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
no changes so far since my last post
A little update from the developer on Patreon some hours ago:

Maybe some of you have already noticed that the progress of version 0.16 is a bit slow.
The reason is that I had vacation to heal my hand. And now it is recovering but I often have to take breaks. The doctor told me that it will take a few months before it gets back to normal.
I am working on SimpleDays and the progress is steady. Just a bit slow.
Sorry for that.
I am so grateful for your support.
Thank you so much!
Mega Lono

Reactions: CircaAD

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
The reason is that I had vacation to heal my hand. And now it is recovering but I often have to take breaks. The doctor told me that it will take a few months before it gets back to normal.
I understand this situation entirely too well. My thumbs haven't worked right for more than a decade. I can compensate for them more often than not, but I drop things far more often than I used to and there are days when I can't even hold a pen.

Best of luck to you in your recovery.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes