renarai

Mar 22, 2018
there in v.16 update. i see the girl can have child up to 6. and then it is possible in future to have gaping or prolapse scene?

Reactions: CircaAD

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Who wants to see a prolapse (be it vaginal or anal)...there is nothing remotely erotic about that, quite the opposite :sick:
I wouldn't trash anyone's fetishes. We don't need this can of hate and shaming opened, because out there I am sure you can find a few of ___ that finds ___ disturbing or dislikes it.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
there in v.16 update. i see the girl can have child up to 6. and then it is possible in future to have gaping or prolapse scene?
I would hope that MC could afford good enough health care to keep his girls' vaginas and anuses inside their body. If that fetish does float your boat, though, "Between Salvation and Abyss" by Ethan Krautz is the game for you. Folks are running away from that game puking all over the place because how many prolapses there have been.

Reactions: AsteroidIceSparkle

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Have you seen what happens to a women after giving birth, horrific injury aptly fits. That is not even including the death rate.

Just in US alone:
Rates in 2020 were 13.8 deaths per 100,000 live births for women under age 25, 22.8
for those aged 25–39, and 107.9 for those aged 40 and over...

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
The one thing I don't understand about these games is some developers really expect players to want the MC to have male friends. IDGAF about James and would leave him bleeding out in a ditch if it meant MC could get it on with Ema. He is literally less than dirt to me. There has never been a AVN where I gave even the tiniest sliver of a fuck about a male friend character.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Have you seen what happens to a women after giving birth, horrific injury aptly fits. That is not even including the death rate.

Just in US alone:
Rates in 2020 were 13.8 deaths per 100,000 live births for women under age 25, 22.8
for those aged 25–39, and 107.9 for those aged 40 and over...
No, probably most people haven't seen it, just like most people don't wanna see horrific injuries on the news. Both childbirth and the news are edited so that the gruesome stuff isn't on display, so folks can keep their dignity and lunch intact. :LOL:

• Angry

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Are the Ovulation Dates static by default? [I think you can change them with console at least].

If yes, is there a quick dirty list for every girls Ovulation Date somewhere?

I did NOT get Ema preggo at the beginning of the game, and I just did the bathroom scene, and I'm unsure if it was important to get her preggo on either of these two events.
[like some content is blocked if you don't get someone preggo on first attempt, like Rebecca, etc.]

ps. link to most up to date hint file be nice aswell, got to lock down this Ema, as I see people not being able to "take care of her". :sadface:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Are the Ovulation Dates static by default? [I think you can change them with console at least].

If yes, is there a quick dirty list for every girls Ovulation Date somewhere?

I did NOT get Ema preggo at the beginning of the game, and I just did the bathroom scene, and I'm unsure if it was important to get her preggo on either of these two events.
[like some content is blocked if you don't get someone preggo on first attempt, like Rebecca, etc.]

ps. link to most up to date hint file be nice aswell, got to lock down this Ema, as I see people not being able to "take care of her". :sadface:
sure everything can be changed , here got full list
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks.

Oh, I see a ton of "HOUSE" stuff in the 0.16.0 progress report, will we finally be able to move into our new house?
Cause I bought it like a couple updates ago.
yep with next update we should be able to and to have all the girls, well most of them in same place
tho dev is taking easy with next one , gona take some time probably

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Honestly i focus fire the target non pregnant li starting 2-3 days ahead of ovulation. Must breed them all. That way the all join the sex mansion.

Reactions: micmitja

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Thanks.

Oh, I see a ton of "HOUSE" stuff in the 0.16.0 progress report, will we finally be able to move into our new house?
Cause I bought it like a couple updates ago.
hi, i just want to said i download Vae Khan.. thx to your ads.. seem delicious haha

babybjdpanda81

Oct 3, 2022
why after I have a baby with Maria I don't date her or see the baby? also my night shift masseuse is missing. Also, after the bathroom bar situation with ema I haven't heard from her ?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes