damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
when you take her out in club you have to get her wasted and then said that you got condoms and fuck her raw afterwards
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in afternoon after the chat on your way out you simply have to tell her you want her, tho if you want to knock her and fuck her raw, you must set her ovul day on next day (myself i usually change back middle scene on the day)
now this is sandbox (grind incl) shit takes time, if she just had child you have to visit her bout 5 times till you can have sex with her again, if you havent even reach this point yet , keep on doing all over till you get more options

no on both counts
I think something is bugged, I've tried every combo of Ovul, non-Ovul dates, pregnant, non-pregnant, love level 100, and I never have the dialog option during the day visit for sex. My last attempt was to try again after pregnancy and birth but now she won't give birth either and its been like 35 days.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think something is bugged, I've tried every combo of Ovul, non-Ovul dates, pregnant, non-pregnant, love level 100, and I never have the dialog option during the day visit for sex. My last attempt was to try again after pregnancy and birth but now she won't give birth either and its been like 35 days.
talking about Paola am assuming.
yeah with her after you get her prego you have to visit her during day bout 5x before she tells you that shes pregnant and after she always calls you in office when she gives birth.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
First time she gave birth I was in office she said come see her after 3 days, I visit her, then seen her a few more times after and banged her now she pregnant again at this rate gonna need to buy a stadium and make it into a giant house so many kids don't even remember half their names :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
First time she gave birth I was in office she said come see her after 3 days, I visit her, then seen her a few more times after and banged her now she pregnant again at this rate gonna need to buy a stadium and make it into a giant house so many kids don't even remember half their names :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :p
well new bigger house is coming with next update, and for names you can already go to hospital and check there , where you can also change em

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well new bigger house is coming with next update, and for names you can already go to hospital and check there , where you can also change em
Don't have that many.....yet, found a save I uploaded at the bdsm club where you get the girl pregnant, only have like 8-9kids, just wondering how the story gonna evolve now that I quit with the pills. Gonna keep that save in case instead quitting I want war in case dev makes a path for that. Hope with new house dev puts all kids in 1 place so when parents see them they faint lol, they probably expecting 2-3-4 but not 15-20 lol

• Haha
Reactions: MC Johnsson

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Don't have that many.....yet, found a save I uploaded at the bdsm club where you get the girl pregnant, only have like 8-9kids, just wondering how the story gonna evolve now that I quit with the pills. Gonna keep that save in case instead quitting I want war in case dev makes a path for that. Hope with new house dev puts all kids in 1 place so when parents see them they faint lol, they probably expecting 2-3-4 but not 15-20 lol
well currently you can have what 34 and dev increased +1 with main girls for next update, he better plans for stadium on backyard for playground

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well currently you can have what 34 and dev increased +1 with main girls for next update, he better plans for stadium on backyard for playground
Now just doing Julia and Moko friend(2 more kids uff) Found out how to remember the kids name, going take them to a tattoo parlor and have their names tatted in the forehead hahahaha also dev could make a new vehicle like a bus or something hahaha, I mean how you gonna take all the kids to the beach sure as hell ain't gonna tie them to the roof of the car hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer and micmitja

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Isn't there a counter balance to just having children (a weekly cost per kid per mother) as well as this is going to increase in the next patch?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Isn't there a counter balance to just having children (a weekly cost per kid per mother) as well as this is going to increase in the next patch?
yep, 300 for kid per week (but atm is bugged or something, you pay only for recent kids) + car per girl , some wants house (elena), but money is not really an issue in this game, even without cheesing just with drug deal and 30 mil after you got for duration

Reactions: CircaAD

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So been a while since I played and wanted to know is it possible to get Elena to yourself now without sharing with James? As in you can avoid the initial threesome scene?

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So been a while since I played and wanted to know is it possible to get Elena to yourself now without sharing with James? As in you can avoid the initial threesome scene?
as far as i know, initial threesome is a much, dont remember hearing or seeing any other changes,
but after you get choice to have her 1 on 1 till she gives birth

whats known got in guide poped in this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
no official guide got leaked yet

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yes you can avoid the 3some but she won't leave James.....for now

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
hey folks

I just went for one playthrough, so I want to ask.

spoilers

Currently Ive got 5 girls living with me.
Anna
The girls that calls you 'tiger'
The black girl with black curly hair
the asian and her friend Naomi.

Could I have a different girl living with me if I choose not to take one of the girls mentioned above? (for example, if I won't take the black girl, is it possible to have Paola living there instead?)

I doubt it but it never hurts to ask :)
thanks in advance

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hey folks

I just went for one playthrough, so I want to ask.

spoilers

Currently Ive got 5 girls living with me.
Anna
The girls that calls you 'tiger'
The black girl with black curly hair
the asian and her friend Naomi.

Could I have a different girl living with me if I choose not to take one of the girls mentioned above? (for example, if I won't take the black girl, is it possible to have Paola living there instead?)

I doubt it but it never hurts to ask :)
thanks in advance
next update when ever it will come, rest of the girls will move in , bigger house
so far can have only those 5 in same place, rest are where they are

Reactions: Tabberius

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
There are actually 3 Asians who are spousal candidates, 2 pre-island, 1 post island content.

Anna: the timid type Asian

Mako: the crazy type Asian

Naomi: who is friends with Mako and the not crazy or timid type Asian

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do you do that and still have sex with her? It isn't giving me that option.
if you dont do threesome 1st for now you basically cut her off. so if you want her you have to push thru threesome 1 time after you get choice not before.
now that might change in future, but i dont think there are any plans for it, at least i havent seen em

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do you do that and still have sex with her? It isn't giving me that option.
When you bang her 1st time 3some she gets pregnant, then in office when you have option to call her you tell her, also you have to say you love all the times, she away at her parents house gave birth now waiting for her to come back to get her pregnant, did you know you can also get Secret pregnant from the bdsm club. I have a save from that point if you need it, but not many kids, I just didn't want start over but still a lot to do and didn't do that part with James

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes