GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
beca limited to only 3 kids .... :unsure:
i can't seem to get her pregnant after she had the 3rd kid :(

i got all the other girls woot woot .. wtg me :LOL:
Do you remember where you met Becca? I haven't met Rebeca or the second to last girl on the menu list? Thanks in adv

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you remember where you met Becca? I haven't met Rebeca or the second to last girl on the menu list? Thanks in adv
Rebecca is Anns roommate, so you meet her there during sleepovers and if you get her pregnant she will later on join you in ch2 otherwise she doesnt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2nd to last you mean naomi you get her only if you bring Moko with you and after her 2nd kid, for more info find my guide its linked on every page over the place

Last edited:
Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
restaurant talk am assuming ? , you get that one if elena is pregnant , or you dont some like that , not sure if it was fixed or not
but in general as it originally worked before that fix, he came to pick you up in office and you had talk after, all that is known is in my guide linked above
tho myself had that talk before sex in club
also yeah as ema story that is for that update
Thanks! I had to backtrack to old saves to correct some choices I made after finding the "hints" document that showed where I went wrong, however, after banging Ema in club restroom, impregnating Elena, meeting up w/ James to discuss the $300,000 he needed to buy the house for Elena, the option during that lunch meeting w/ James that "I will take care of Ema" never came up. Any suggestions, anyone?

Dang! This game rocks and is so addicting. CRACKED me up when banging Elena solo w/ blue pills. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Last question for today, I met w/ Madam, agreed to the special 30mill w/ unlimited services offer and impregnated Secret and after receiving the 30mill deposit, I haven't received the option to return to the BDSM while at work. Is that the end of this path in this version or am I missing something? Trying to explore path w/ Madam and Secret, LMK, thanks in adv

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks! I had to backtrack to old saves to correct some choices I made after finding the "hints" document that showed where I went wrong, however, after banging Ema in club restroom, impregnating Elena, meeting up w/ James to discuss the $300,000 he needed to buy the house for Elena, the option during that lunch meeting w/ James that "I will take care of Ema" never came up. Any suggestions, anyone?

Dang! This game rocks and is so addicting. CRACKED me up when banging Elena solo w/ blue pills. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
well dev did separate those 2 girls so dont know all the changes , i have done that part before .1 came out, since for me they all were pregnant at end of previous update so cant help you there much
did load the save and i still get choice to say
Last question for today, I met w/ Madam, agreed to the special 30mill w/ unlimited services offer and impregnated Secret and after receiving the 30mill deposit, I haven't received the option to return to the BDSM while at work. Is that the end of this path in this version or am I missing something? Trying to explore path w/ Madam and Secret, LMK, thanks in adv
after you get the money thats it with bdsm for this update

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
well dev did separate those 2 girls so dont know all the changes , i have done that part before .1 came out, since for me they all were pregnant at end of previous update so cant help you there much
did load the save and i still get choice to say

after you get the money thats it with bdsm for this update
Thanks for the reply, I followed the steps leading up to that exact conversation, not sure what the deal is on my end. Do you still happen to have that save leading into that conversation?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for the reply, I followed the steps leading up to that exact conversation, not sure what the deal is on my end. Do you still happen to have that save leading into that conversation?
sure here can give you save and you can see for yourself , compare variables , no clue whats the catch

did you agree with Ema to
1664161093518.png ?
that was only thing before that

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
sure here can give you save and you can see for yourself , compare variables , no clue whats the catch

did you agree with Ema to
View attachment 2065047 ?
that was only thing before that
I think I know why it didn't work w/ my save. Only difference in the conversation from your and my save is that Ema has a kid w/ James in yours vs no kid in my save. The MC appears to want to take care of Ema while having a kid; in my save, MC expects James to not leave Ema hanging and James agrees to take care of Ema.

Now if I can somehow use the console to change that fact, not sure what command to use

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think I know why it didn't work w/ my save. Only difference in the conversation from your and my save is that Ema has a kid w/ James in yours vs no kid in my save. The MC appears to want to take care of Ema while having a kid; in my save, MC expects James to not leave Ema hanging and James agrees to take care of Ema.

Now if I can somehow use the console to change that fact, not sure what command to use
well you can increase or reduce child numbers with
NameChildNum =
tho 1st or 2nd depend on girl are usually story related so am not sure if it will work as intended
you can i guess compare saves mine and yours on that same points and see any dif , tho messing with unknown can always bring some issues and if you did get her in club later on am not sure if would worry too much, at worst you can restart when ch3 comes and make dif choices

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
well you can increase or reduce child numbers with
NameChildNum =
tho 1st or 2nd depend on girl are usually story related so am not sure if it will work as intended
you can i guess compare saves mine and yours on that same points and see any dif , tho messing with unknown can always bring some issues and if you did get her in club later on am not sure if would worry too much, at worst you can restart when ch3 comes and make dif choices
Boom!!! That was it, it worked, I'll continue the story from there. Thanks again!

Reactions: micmitja

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
Can anyone give me a tip on how to trigger the sex scene with Paola in the afternoon (not the scene drunk after the strip club). I've already tried everything... brought her home sober after the club, drunk with/without sex, changed the love points with the console... but it always stays with drinking coffee in the afternoon.
Does this scene only trigger after her first child?
Found this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8399456), but it didn't help to solve my problem.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can anyone give me a tip on how to trigger the sex scene with Paola in the afternoon (not the scene drunk after the strip club). I've already tried everything... brought her home sober after the club, drunk with/without sex, changed the love points with the console... but it always stays with drinking coffee in the afternoon.
Does this scene only trigger after her first child?
Found this post (https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8399456), but it didn't help to solve my problem.
when you take her out in club you have to get her wasted and then said that you got condoms and fuck her raw afterwards
in afternoon after the chat on your way out you simply have to tell her you want her, tho if you want to knock her and fuck her raw, you must set her ovul day on next day (myself i usually change back middle scene on the day)
now this is sandbox (grind incl) shit takes time, if she just had child you have to visit her bout 5 times till you can have sex with her again, if you havent even reach this point yet , keep on doing all over till you get more options

Is there any lewd scene w/ Betty, Sasha in the current version?
Thnx in adv
no on both counts

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes