NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
One of the best games in the site, it needs more attention
It is a really relaxing palate-cleansing game to play after playing some game like Acting Lessons, Intertwined, or Leap of Faith that is so dramatic that you feel like it tore out your soul through your asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So annoyed that the club is locked unless you give up your gang. What was the entire point of building up forces and getting everything ready if you need to just roll over to get the content.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Have incest ? i think her mom is hot!! and can fuck anna mom? I would like to give him a sister
haha
doesnt yet, there also wasnt any confirmation or much talk about it at all
chances are slim for it in this game, annas mom is probably fair deal , but mcs, consider me surprised if anything will happen in that department, we will have to see in future updates

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I miss content...:cry:

One week without you
I thought I'd forget
Six months without you and I still haven't gotten over you yet

Vacation, all I ever wanted
Vacation, had to get away
Vacation, meant to be spent alone

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Simple Days 0.15.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Fabricio gomes

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
i really like Anna i hope the dev does a revork on her face. I can see she was supposed to be something like Lana Lang from smallville but wasnt executed well.

Inspectahraza

Nov 11, 2021
Hello guys first time playing these games. So i am a newb when it comes to these games.
How do i open the console in game? or open cheats.
Thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
wtf is this ?
devs last post on P

Hello guys first time playing these games. So i am a newb when it comes to these games.
How do i open the console in game? or open cheats.
Thanks
easiest to open is with unren for all renpy if you are on pc,
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v2.92717/
else you have to enable it manually unless you are on android then you cant use it
here got varables
and keep in mind codes are case sensitive and always test before changing things

Inspectahraza

Nov 11, 2021

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
i really like Anna i hope the dev does a revork on her face. I can see she was supposed to be something like Lana Lang from smallville but wasnt executed well.
You mean Kristin Kreuk?

He will not change the character design, that would require him to render all of her scenes again, wish people would use actual 3D game engines instead of Renpy and DAZ for these games, that would make it possible and quite easy to change a character design but I'd go for something more slutty/cute, think Rae Lil Black.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
still a few missing images :rolleyes:

edit: Paola is still very very hard to get pregnant ... after like 100 times i'm done fuck her :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello...
is there a way to break with your girlfriend?
there is a girl i dont want to see her in the apartment i want her to leave

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes