Mordhau

Sep 15, 2019
Needs to update the girls' screen. I can only check stats on my breeders (plus Alina/sans Secret). I'm getting affection-UP notifications from my janitor, my tuesday secretary, my bartender, and my strippers; but there's no way to see that without access to the console....

Also, am I supposed to be able to do something with Sasha (tuesday secretary)? I've got her to the point she offers me lunch, but she'll only do a veggie option. From snippets I've read outta posts on this thread, I get the feeling I'm supposed to be able to do more... At the very least, I should be able to get her to bring me some meat? Or am I misreading?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Needs to update the girls' screen. I can only check stats on my breeders (plus Alina/sans Secret). I'm getting affection-UP notifications from my janitor, my tuesday secretary, my bartender, and my strippers; but there's no way to see that without access to the console....

Also, am I supposed to be able to do something with Sasha (tuesday secretary)? I've got her to the point she offers me lunch, but she'll only do a veggie option. From snippets I've read outta posts on this thread, I get the feeling I'm supposed to be able to do more... At the very least, I should be able to get her to bring me some meat? Or am I misreading?
well so far thats max as i got with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and then she brings you veggy :ROFLMAO:, it will be probably more in future updates, all depend on how they voted on girls
even Maria when shes back from maternity asks if you have fuck her

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
well you should know that keeping gang , you can, but its dead end based on devs comments
"maybe" in future will make path for it, but wont be main path
and you will have issues in future cause of it
also you can probably forget about access to syringes and other stuff produced from there
is there a way to change that in the console commands or a way to modify it in the editor? if so can you take a look at it modify and return to me or tell me wich command to input in the console?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is there a way to change that in the console commands or a way to modify it in the editor? if so can you take a look at it modify and return to me or tell me wich command to input in the console?
there was a way to fix it before the meeting where you choose the deal , but that was previous update , havent looked in to after

Reactions: RogueEagle

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone had a problem using UnRen on the latest update? I'm getting an error:

"Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue."

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
there was a way to fix it before the meeting where you choose the deal , but that was previous update , havent looked in to after
no problem man, if its too much hassle i can just back track, i got a save at both moments, before the deal and before the decision to keep the gang, but if you still want to find it i appreciate it.
Basically the change i'll make is to disband the gang and unlimited service.

Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
no problem man, if its too much hassle i can just back track, i got a save at both moments, before the deal and before the decision to keep the gang, but if you still want to find it i appreciate it.
Basically the change i'll make is to disband the gang and unlimited service.
well i did try to check the only dif that i see is
upper is mine, lower is your
1661806243357.png
but changing that pass agreement doesnt do shit i did try on my own saves

and you already had "mcLikeBDSM = 2" which is requirement for 30 mil deal , so you got offer in your saves you just didnt went for it and that was in previous update
and i got no clue how to set pass that dec, there are more than 1 variable in effect
you can say in elevator that you like the gang and then take 30 mil deal , gang wont be on your payroll , but if you would need them in future they are call away , at least that what street punk leader of says
i can give you my saves if you want, or you can regrind last update up to you

Last edited:
Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
well i did try to check the only dif that i see is
upper is mine, lower is your
View attachment 2013090
but changing that pass agreement doesnt do shit i did try on my own saves

and you already had "mcLikeBDSM = 2" which is requirement for 30 mil deal , so you got offer in your saves you just didnt went for it and that was in previous update
and i got no clue how to set pass that dec, there are more than 1 variable in effect
you can say in elevator that you like the gang and then take 30 mil deal , gang wont be on your payroll , but if you would need them in future they are call away , at least that what street punk leader of says
i can give you my saves if you want, or you can regrind last update up to you
Thanks man, i think i might use that save, too much backtrack for little changes for the current update.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Can girls give birth yet? I arrived at Mohoro at M3 D09 or something with most of them being pregnant. Now it's M4 D12 and they are stil pregnant. They say they expect the baby at any time, but noithing ever happens. Sometimes the game suddenly acts like I can knock them up again but they never gave birth and the child counter is 0 and status is "pregnant".
Also, since I arrived at Mohoro the game got way to grindy with too many repetitive scenes for my taste.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Can girls give birth yet? I arrived at Mohoro at M3 D09 or something with most of them being pregnant. Now it's M4 D12 and they are stil pregnant. They say they expect the baby at any time, but noithing ever happens. Sometimes the game suddenly acts like I can knock them up again but they never gave birth and the child counter is 0 and status is "pregnant".
Also, since I arrived at Mohoro the game got way to grindy with too many repetitive scenes for my taste.
Almost all sandbox games are grindy, it is what it is.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Even if you activate VN mode, it's grindy, but I, for one, enjoy the story enough to press and hold the CTRL key over the grindy bits.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
as eagle said
but usually, when baby factory opens after announcement of pregnant takes round 20 ingame days minimum till birth

Has anyone had a problem using UnRen on the latest update? I'm getting an error:

"Error: Cannot locate python.exe, unable to continue."
yeah game updated engine, use this one
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...windowed-3-7-0-unren-powershellhack-v1.92717/

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogie

Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
ok your save is weird
View attachment 2012200
View attachment 2012203
so you didnt had sex with her for 235 days and never in office
View attachment 2012209
View attachment 2012212
way this save tells me you have just set MariaPregn = True without having sex with her and hope for the best View attachment 2012219

i got it to work by setting
View attachment 2012227
It worked! Thanks for your help!

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I don’t know if this is a glitch or something but when I used a save file for version 0.15 to 0.15 .1 it seems to go straight back to the main menu when trying to use the save file

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
how get pregnant Julia? I'm trying with any result she said she will take pill after sex
Did you Try blue pills?

dont mute julias bf and use pill, if you want her on call in future on top
if you don’t take the pill then you wont have choice in future

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I don’t know if this is a glitch or something but when I used a save file for version 0.15 to 0.15 .1 it seems to go straight back to the main menu when trying to use the save file
yeah dev updated engine so not all saves are working, make save in office when sitting should work fine
1661861031909.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I’ve noticed the only ones that work are the ones that are before the move to the other country in game go to the only save files that basically Work
just load old version and make saves on dif locations in freeroam, for me few that crashed were middle of scenes

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes