RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
well its your save, i have just changed chat to 2
beside it doesnt really matter the variables for you, soon will start ch3 and you will be able to choose what ever you want
what the heck is "police_cheat" anyways, my save is so old that i don't remember if i ever did anything to cheat any police officer :ROFLMAO:

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
Found information on the developer's website:
Latest Release 0.15.1

Does anyone have this version?

Change Log:
Ema club event was too dependable of Elena's story progress. Now it is more easy to be triggered - 100% completed
Paola : error when she gives birth - FIXED
Maria ovulation day was wrongly linked with Teodora and it changes Teodora ovulation day - FIXED
Julia - You cannot make her any more pregnant the first day at her home (otherwise you will skip next sex scenes, and will create some logical issues) - 100% completed

Android version has been FIXED - turn out that it wasn't me, but some file on Internet has been deleted and every developer with my RenPy engine version couldn't make working Android builds. And some other issues with RenPy. I tested it and I could update like before.

Since I update my Renpy, some old saves start giving errors but ONLY the first time you load them.. after is fine... Can't do much about it.. it is the engine.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
ah nice, its free to grab from devs P

View attachment 2010987
View attachment 2010990
What scenes do you miss exactly? I played those scenes on v15.0 and i got to a point where it started repeating the same scene until i got her visit even tho i got her pregnant the very first visit, so i guess i avoided the forced skip?

Another question, why mega? just why...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What scenes do you miss exactly? I played those scenes on v15.0 and i got to a point where it started repeating the same scene until i got her visit even tho i got her pregnant the very first visit, so i guess i avoided the forced skip?

Another question, why mega? just why...
no clue, am way pass that already , she already gave birth so dont really care, did get 2nd scene as have poped in guide and if it was anything in between got no clue
specially cause dev updated renpy version from 4.11 to 5.2 , so you have to click true everything again before you can scroll again.

Reactions: RogueEagle

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
no clue, am way pass that already , she already gave birth so dont really care, did get 2nd scene as have poped in guide and if it was anything in between got no clue
specially cause dev updated renpy version from 4.11 to 5.2 , so you have to click true everything again before you can scroll again.
I believe before the repeat i got one scene where the boyfriend asks if the MC would like to impregnante her, and the second the boyfriend asks you to press the cum into her womb, after that it kinda repeats.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I believe before the repeat i got one scene where the boyfriend asks if the MC would like to impregnante her, and the second the boyfriend asks you to press the cum into her womb, after that it kinda repeats.
yep that i got with this update i guess some didnt

here have upload pc version

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Is there a way to make vicky live together?
nope, she is kinda wild, she is basically her own woman, more of a making couples instead of being a couple if you know what i mean.
So after she has your kid she will still decide to go her own way.

Oct 3, 2017
Chances are you remembered her about the morning after pills, you probably have to go back on one of your saves and during the conversation after sex, don't remind her of the morning after pill, its like when you don't agree with her boyfriend that you both want her to get pregnant with the MC child, if you don't agree the game just gets stuck and the pregnancy never advances and she never visits you in the office to tell you she is pregnant, same happens if you remind her of the morning after pill, she never gets pregnant and the dialog gets stuck with she remembering to take the morning after pill every time.
Thanks, I'll have to go back and redo it, I unfortunately missed that part.

Reactions: RogueEagle

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Eeagles post got me thinking and have found another one, if you have fucked it up like i did and ask alina if shes on pills during sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after you ask it doesnt show again
with that you can reverse that question

LinaEvent[3] = 0 (didnt ask), 1 (if you asked, if shes on pills)

here is full list
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633

well for now you can make secret pregnant with
and i am guessing when we will have permanent access to bdsm you will be able to buy them there too, depend on deal you took
at least based on devs old comment
View attachment 2010395
so i'm not supposed to ask her ? cause i did :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks, I'll have to go back and redo it, I unfortunately missed that part.
well before you redo, check if fixed version fix it
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-0-mega-lono.61893/post-8858923

so i'm not supposed to ask her ? cause i did :unsure:
yeah so did i, initially wanted just test if its anything after but then have just continue playing
in the end when we will get those red syringes it will be better is shes on pills - instant prego anytime
tho we dont have those and got no clue when they will be accessible, next update, in 5 updates pepe shrug.png
so myself prefer to have option, you can always ask about it , but after you do is no going back, for now, also there is no progress beyond that point of question so i can wait, till i know more

Last edited:

Froggen66

Aug 2, 2021
It can take some time, for me i even forgot that she was pregnant by the time she gave me the call...

It appears that your save or something caused that to mess up, best chances are for you to use the console to change that EmaRefuseCheat = 2 because in mine i never run into any one of those bugs, probably by the fact that i never used a save editor since the first time i ever tried the game activated its anti money cheat and i kinda just started playing without it.
Well, I been playing for hours now and still no phone call, so I think I will give up and delete this game!

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Well, I been playing for hours now and still no phone call, so I think I will give up and delete this game!
This game is not really made to be played the same by everyone, every choice you make can lock you out of some or other person, its not a linear game relation wise, i would tell you to either find a fix or back track to an older save where events with the person was still fresh, but based on your past 3 or 4 comments i'm pretty sure your mind is set on deleting the game, so go on ahead, because if a game is not satisfactory you have all the right to delete, nobody is keeping you from doing it except yourself...

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes