ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I see a pattern for the left for next update thing, its always the miscellaneous type of events like this update was
" New requests from your girls ... buy or do stuff "
i was like 99% sure it would be skipped again.

I believe it's been happening since v0.14. There's only the Oliver's been found thing (still at 35% atm) that needs to be completed for v0.16 and then the new update should come out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz007

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Purely personal conjecture; I say conjecture because I know nothing on the amount of work (per day, per hour) is put into accomplishing the remaining goals on the "Progress log".

Oliver's content is a majority of chapter 3 events next to only the "Info app" overhaul. Those two alone maybe the most limiting of a release date in the foreseeable future (being two weeks - month).
Realistically speaking it may be March or April if past duration of gaps between releases are to be used as precedent.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
1673496241697.png i am stuck with that waiting for Naomi to call. idk what elso to do in order to trigger it.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I hope you're wrong, I saw only those two were left and was hoping it would be any day now. :LOL:
Something lit a fire up under Mega Lono ass cause you are right there are only two left. He be working like addict for blo.
At this rate he might bee done by end of Jan.

Improvements :

2. Info app (Quest/Tasks) - Will have a new screen and more information on it - 40% completed

NEW:

1. Oliver - we found him. Introduction of Ch3. (Business and Politics) - 65% completed

Honest question:
In developing a project like this what is the most time consuming aspect; render images, script writing, other?

MomsDog

Feb 4, 2018
Update News Info

Improvements :

2. Info app (Quest/Tasks) - Will have a new screen and more information on it - 40% completed

NEW:

1. Oliver - we found him. Introduction of Ch3. (Business and Politics) - 80% completed

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Update News Info

Improvements :

NEW:

1. Oliver - we found him. Introduction of Ch3. (Business and Politics) - 80% completed
cant wait for it

Reactions: CircaAD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Was checking them you might need to bang a few if you want more kids, also didn't do the 3some with moko and her friend(1st save) the save I was telling you to save is in page 6 before you bang that girl in madam club where you use both syringe on the girl to get her pregnant, some people forgot to grab syringes that's why I saved there, also it's before deal with the madame.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I mean that patreon dev update was on september last year and a lot of it is already at a 100%, shouldn't it be popping anytime now?

in your dreams. but yes. But even if it comes. The developer is working on everything. But not what we players want. Always new girls, where the ones who are already there are not well integrated. But he's making more and more construction sites. Nobody cares about the madam thing. Is total rubbish. Because you can also see that the developer has no idea about BDSM. No updates? He has excuses... The game was so awesome! He killed it with the BDSM story. Ema is the story and nothing makes sense there. I don't care if there are any updates or not

Symbol „Von der Community überprüft“

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
WHoooo, whoo this pain... I mean rape train all aboard Whooo...

NEW:

1. Oliver - we found him. Introduction of Ch3. (Business and Politics) - 95% completed

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes