Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
before leaving for mohoro ? got some recollection about event and thats all
and seems to have save too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hair is similar to rebecas, tho lighter skin , no clue, dont think you meet her again
That is a shame she was one of my fav girl in this game she reminds me of a vampire not a immortal from fiction but a human that calls themselves vamps because of her apperance,outfit and being out at night and her dialogue and as for rebeca there was only one scene and she was on the pill could not find a way to bypass that and could not find anyway to get her over into one of the empty rooms in mohoro.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That is a shame she was one of my fav girl in this game she reminds me of a vampire not a immortal from fiction but a human that calls themselves vamps because of her apperance,outfit and being out at night and her dialogue and as for rebeca there was only one scene and she was on the pill could not find a way to bypass that and could not find anyway to get her over into one of the empty rooms in mohoro.
well you do get to meet her again , which i havent, and if you slap her ass which you can at that time she shows her face, no clue who she is
and if you dont slap you get another chance to talk to her again
well that part of story i didnt do i just left for mohoro
i guess we should meet her there, maybe, someday

tho damn is that madam
i guess she is, you will meet here there and have biz with her in late ch2

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
well you do get to meet her again , which i havent, and if you slap her ass which you can at that time she shows her face, no clue who she is

tho damn is that madam
I only play in VN mode and had never a change to intercate with her the one way or another.

And yes, you are right, this is Madam. At least according to her weared clothes, they are fitting and identical.

Reactions: micmitja

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021

tho damn is that madam
Ah yes I remember her now but the first time I played this game is when I've seen her face she turned around then but it's been a few years since I've seen her face forgot what her face looked like but I did play last night and met the Mistress/Dom but forgetting that she was that female in chap 1 now I dislike her 100% my least fav girl because I 100% dislike bdsm in both real life and in games some fetishes are ok some fetishes a love but in all I prefer romance and pleasure and dislike pain so this is why I dislike bdsm so I choose in-game "I hate bdsm" option for that test of whatever gaining access to the madam.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ah yes I remember her now but the first time I played this game is when I've seen her face she turned around then but it's been a few years since I've seen her face forgot what her face looked like but I did play last night and met the Mistress/Dom but forgetting that she was that female in chap 1 now I dislike her 100% my least fav girl because I 100% dislike bdsm in both real life and in games some fetishes are ok some fetishes a love but in all I prefer romance and pleasure and dislike pain so this is why I dislike bdsm so I choose in-game "I hate bdsm" option for that test of whatever gaining access to the madam.
well if you hate bdsm on that test, you wont have access to it or injections that comes with

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
The simple walkthrough is only for chap 2 but is there a walkthrough for chap 1 for an example: I would love to know the path on how to get rebeca pregnant without any hints or guide for her path the only scene with her I've encountered was in her room while with her roomate anna and only got the choice to have sex with rebeca but think she was on the pill?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The simple walkthrough is only for chap 2 but is there a walkthrough for chap 1 for an example: I would love to know the path on how to get rebeca pregnant without any hints or guide for her path the only scene with her I've encountered was in her room while with her roomate anna and only got the choice to have sex with rebeca but think she was on the pill?
no pills
Moko was on pill, you had to replace her pills

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I did all that but when I got to chap 2 on the screen that has all the girls I've met and have not it did not say she was pregnant that is why she was not at the airport and showing spouse.
well then simply start from ch2 and bring em all with you
thats my screen when i 1st get there, got only moko with , rest came after at some point
all that is pretty much still start of game, for me saves page 8 out of 61

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
If you can get the option to have sex with Rebeca, you are good to go. She is not on the pill. You will be given the option to ask if she has a condom or to tell her to keep it a secret. Choose the secret option and then you will have unprotected sex and then you get the option to cum inside or pull out.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
Yep, me too... Played the 1st part with Dora as the only partner but did sabotage the condom so got her pregnant. Then when starting the 2nd part she joined pregnant. Hope this helps. :) I'm waiting on developments with Maria and Paula and will try from the start of part 2 starting on my own...
I've played chap 1 with only anna but the game had a happy ending not a bad end where mike and anna got married but the only bad thing is all the other girls and chap 2 never happened.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
To the dev: What is that good song that plays in chap 1 right after dora's graduation scene where dora and mike dance I need to know either the song name or the artist of that song please?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
On chap 2 the simple walkthrough reads: "moko must be pregnant with or have 2nd child" for the naomi threesome path but simple walkthrough don't hint on how to get her pregnant with a second baby and after she gives birth the first time it is too late seeing that she don't want a second child so how would I go about getting her preg with a second child during or after?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I've just now noticed that in the current version in the window part the folder icon where it shows all the girls I've met and did not meet yet that the massage girl showing her name as zara but when interacting with her her name is showing up as zarina and yet she is the same person shown in the folder that shows all the girls is that a bug or what?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes