micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm playing Simple Days-0.15.1. I can't hit Secret with the red syringe. If I'm going to shoot, how will I do it?
well only way to get that option is if you dont ask about red syringe when she gives you tour, but if you are on sex scene can still fix that via variable - got in my guide

1672841892130.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ArDZer

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
There are no "premature endings". All of the girls end up married to you (or at least your live-in girlfriends, I don't recall), so you are not being railroaded into anything other than the harem of all the girls. I guess maybe you were operating on the assumption that because you married the first one, you couldn't then marry, or at least repeatedly breed, every other girl you see - That just isn't the case.
Well after I married that one girl (the asian one) I got an ending and couldn't continue playing... I don't know if it's different now but back then it really was a premature ending.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I am pretty sure that was a bug and the developer released a fix between v46-48, try playing the latest release using a save before you select the married option.
There absolutely should be no premature endings as of v48+.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Well after I married that one girl (the asian one) I got an ending and couldn't continue playing... I don't know if it's different now but back then it really was a premature ending.
Interesting. I have no idea what happened to you, but I am pretty sure I am married to several of the girls, including her (I forget if they are actually legal wives) and never got such an end. Either that was a bug, or the ending was due to something else. Either way, yea I think you would not encounter such a thing again.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Do the events regarding the friend and his girlfriend play out the same way if she was not pregnant before MC leaves for the island? I always wondered that, but don't really want to restart a game just to test that.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I really wish there was a walkthrough/guide for this because I am pretty much "stumbling in the dark" finding everything on my own but repeating scenes over just because I am stuck on what and where to do/go next and as for the blue pills is that a one time use manually only? and how long does it last? it seems I can't use the pills right before or during sex scenes so a actual guide would help unless none exists?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I really wish there was a walkthrough/guide for this because I am pretty much "stumbling in the dark" finding everything on my own but repeating scenes over just because I am stuck on what and where to do/go next and as for the blue pills is that a one time use manually only? and how long does it last? it seems I can't use the pills right before or during sex scenes so a actual guide would help unless none exists?
well there is one made with next update - ready to dl, just nobody leaked yet
and till then can offer you only few hints bout few things i did for ch 2, that we know off
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-15-1-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
as pills goes, well they are getting back in usage , otherwise you could use it only for 1st part of ch2 and then long time didnt, not sure if that got changed over the years tho

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
There are specific story/event scenes in which you can choose to take a blue pill or not. The only repeatable scenes I recall in which the option exists are with one of your masseuses, and the gym girl.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
There are specific story/event scenes in which you can choose to take a blue pill or not. The only repeatable scenes I recall in which the option exists are with one of your masseuses, and the gym girl.
I.ve hired the gym girl and met her a few times but I have not had any sexual scenes with her yet and I don't know how to even get her sex scenes same with whoever julia is I have yet to even meet her and don't know how to, I've met every girl except one whoever that is no hints or walkthrough on her yet, I've met all girls from ch 1 and ones from ch 2 i've met are alina,zara,teodora,paola,naomi,elena I don't know how to get the sex scenes with naomi and alina.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
No, I mean the girl you interact with in the gym in your spa, after you build it. You do not hire that girl, she is a customer. It sounds to me like you have a long way to go. Just follow the "hints" in your computer.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I.ve hired the gym girl and met her a few times but I have not had any sexual scenes with her yet and I don't know how to even get her sex scenes same with whoever julia is I have yet to even meet her and don't know how to, I've met every girl except one whoever that is no hints or walkthrough on her yet, I've met all girls from ch 1 and ones from ch 2 i've met are alina,zara,teodora,paola,naomi,elena I don't know how to get the sex scenes with naomi and alina.
you go long way with her, ingame computer hints all you got and changelogs for now

1st you have to do lots of running during weekends - i guess you have done that
then you have to meet her shit loads of times in gym and progress lil by lil , only on certain days shes there, hint says when
and after you got 1st sex with her in gym she will after invite you to her home where you have to watch what you do if you want baby with her - that part you can find in my guide

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
you go long way with her, ingame computer hints all you got and changelogs for now

1st you have to do lots of running during weekends - i guess you have done that
then you have to meet her shit loads of times in gym and progress lil by lil , only on certain days shes there, hint says when
and after you got 1st sex with her in gym she will after invite you to her home where you have to watch what you do if you want baby with her - that part you can find in my guide
Yes I have already done that but unfortunatly the only females that were ever in the gym was the ones right after I had the gym built spa expanded if she was one of them then she only show up once in the gym and I've been to the gym more then 20 times.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I have already done that but unfortunatly the only females that were ever in the gym was the ones right after I had the gym built spa expanded if she was one of them then she only show up once in the gym and I've been to the gym more then 20 times.
yeah grind is real with this one thats for sure
you can find her there only
1672979976086.png
and am not sure if she doesnt shows there only 1nce a week, been a while
but when ever shes there you see the blue option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
yeah grind is real with this one thats for sure
you can find her there only
View attachment 2289349
and am not sure if she doesnt shows there only 1nce a week, been a while
but when ever shes there you see the blue option
Thanks I'll look but There is four empty rooms the main protag's huge home but only one room is occupied with only one spouse from chapter one but what are the other three for unless that is empty due to planned content not yet finished? (EDITED) Ok I've met julia on two runs but after that every weekend from then I can't seem to be able to run no more on the weekends and still not able to meet julia in the gym on mon,wed.fri no light blue "use the gym" highlited on any day of the wek I've tried every day during the week I am about to just take a break and try another game.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks I'll look but There is four empty rooms the main protag's huge home but only one room is occupied with only one spouse from chapter one but what are the other three for unless that is empty due to planned content not yet finished?
moko comes with you right away, for ana and dora you have to make phone arrangements and anna brings rebecca with her too, if you did impregnate her during one of her visits in house
you got 4 living there for 1st 80% of current ch2 lets say, later noemi joins if you brought moko with you and after you had 2 kids with her
sadly not yet with next update but one after all will move to bigger house and more girls will be there too

you got basic hints that tell you lil what to do at least when to be where, for 1st half of ch2 are good enough and they will get upgrade with next update

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
moko comes with you right away, for ana and dora you have to make phone arrangements and anna brings rebecca with her too, if you did impregnate her during one of her visits in house
you got 4 living there for 1st 80% of current ch2 lets say, later noemi joins if you brought moko with you and after you had 2 kids with her
sadly not yet with next update but one after all will move to bigger house and more girls will be there too

you got basic hints that tell you lil what to do at least when to be where, for 1st half of ch2 are good enough and they will get upgrade with next update
In chap 1 who was that goth girl or just girl in dark sexy black outfit standing at night when the main protag goes for a walk? I have not found her yet in chap 2 who is she?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
In chap 1 who was that goth girl or just girl in dark sexy black outfit standing at night when the main protag goes for a walk? I have not found her yet in chap 2 who is she?
You will meet with her late, but if you want to know now, she is the head of the mafia (or something like that; she is very powerful in the new town).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
before leaving for mohoro ? got some recollection about event and thats all
and seems to have save too
hair is similar to rebecas, tho lighter skin ,
no clue, dont think you meet her again

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes