jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I've just now noticed that in the current version in the window part the folder icon where it shows all the girls I've met and did not meet yet that the massage girl showing her name as Zara but when interacting with her her name is showing up as Zarina and yet she is the same person shown in the folder that shows all the girls is that a bug or what?
I would say a a few bugs over at the massage parlor (never go to one with cockroaches!); there calls under both names (Zara and Zarina) for the events at massage parlor (Zara, and calls to the image of) and even one bug for Alina (calling her Zarina too but using Alina image for such calls).

I am guessing at one point in time there was supposed to be three masseuses two being twins and friend (who wouldn't want to that, eh); Zara, Zarina and Alina but that was dropped cause its confusing AF as they all look so similar or not yet implemented due too lack of story growth.

The developer probably needs just to some code clean up (on aisle) in the massage parlor.

JMTC....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I am guessing right after mark becomes alina's boyfriend there is no more content for alina in the version?
you get repeatable sex at massage, there you have to do few times to progress all lines and thats the end of it
you just make sure you dont ask her that since you dont like bdsm and wont have access to red syringe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Can someone who is on his patreon say what the recent updates were about? I can only read first line and have no idea what they say, it's been a while since last update.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I just can't seem to get paola pregnant the simple walkthrough being incomplete has no info or hints I am guessing she can not in the current version.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I just can't seem to get paola pregnant the simple walkthrough being incomplete has no info or hints I am guessing she can not in the current version.
yeah shes pain to get pregnant even with cheesing
there are 2 ways
1st when you take her out to club you get her wasted, you say you got condoms and not use it after
2nd during daytime coffee meetings you get to have sex with her - normal way without cheesing if you got 48h sperm enabled and you come there day before and hope it will work cause you dont know or see till she calls you
what i usually do i set NameOvul on next day that currently is and after i pass the choice for sex without condom i set ovul day on same day

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
yeah shes pain to get pregnant even with cheesing
there are 2 ways
1st when you take her out to club you get her wasted, you say you got condoms and not use it after
2nd during daytime coffee meetings you get to have sex with her - normal way without cheesing if you got 48h sperm enabled and you come there day before and hope it will work cause you dont know or see till she calls you
what i usually do i set NameOvul on next day that currently is and after i pass the choice for sex without condom i set ovul day on same day
I just did but this time it seems I did not have to meet her in daytime instead the night mike takes her to the club get her drunk brings her home has unprotected I've just got the animation screen of the sperm infiltration so I am guessing that means she is now pregnant.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I just did but this time it seems I did not have to meet her in daytime instead the night mike takes her to the club get her drunk brings her home has unprotected I've just got the animation screen of the sperm infiltration so I am guessing that means she is now pregnant.
yep when you see that anim shes pregnant and you can always verify, the anim triggers NamePren = True, and after you still have to wait for her to call you in office to announce it only then timer of 20 days till birth start to run and after she gives birth you have to visit her up to 5x during daytime before you get another chance for sex
well she will be in house soon enough.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Can someone who is on his patreon say what the recent updates were about? I can only read first line and have no idea what they say, it's been a while since last update.
I asked this same question and got my head bit cause I questioned the validity of a "posting date" of Sep 27, 2022 at 12:05 PM the progress log page,

Not updating, and was told:
Apparently it is being actively updated just not with the posting edits (time stamps) nor are any changes to (date of posting) being shown or tracked, currently.
Only the percentiles (%) changes are being edited.

So as of 01-07-2023: Active WIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So we as users or subs have to track the changes ourselves or patiently wait for the magic release date.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
yep when you see that anim shes pregnant and you can always verify, the anim triggers NamePren = True, and after you still have to wait for her to call you in office to announce it only then timer of 20 days till birth start to run and after she gives birth you have to visit her up to 5x during daytime before you get another chance for sex
well she will be in house soon enough.
Unfortunatly I don't know how to verify as I don't use any of them editors or cheats or anything so it's all good and thank you.

Reactions: micmitja

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
Unfortunatly I don't know how to verify as I don't use any of them editors or cheats or anything so it's all good and thank you.
Usually a good enough indicator is when you visit her the day after (up to 5 days after) and she says that she doesn't want to talk about the sex; then when you visit her on the fifth day she should announce that she is pregnant.

dailandemon

Aug 23, 2018
I mean that patreon dev update was on september last year and a lot of it is already at a 100%, shouldn't it be popping anytime now?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
So the developer posts a plan for the entire update up front at the beginning. As progress is made he doesn't make a new post he just updates the percentages complete on the new planned content. It has always been this way. Last i checked he had 4 things still not completed, once those are done update should follow shortly after

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I still find it unusually odd with every forum based and non forum based website has some form of (in real time) date and time tracking of edits with time stamps yet patreon doesn't, especially on something that is detailed as a "progress log".

So I have to ask is it poor implementation of the display of date and time edits (in real time) falls under the control of patreon (webmaster) or the (users of in this case) developers (not just Mega Lono but other developers I have seen on patreon) side of things?

I just see as a gross inability to inform users of useful (even if it can be lacking of detail or context) information.

Limbo is no place to be, because just be-ing is not being.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So I seem to be unable to trigger the hot night with Ema and therefore I was wondering if I messed up when I told James to leave Ema to the MC and instead you should have told James to stay with her?

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I see a pattern for the left for next update thing, its always the miscellaneous type of events like this update was
" New requests from your girls ... buy or do stuff "
i was like 99% sure it would be skipped again.

Reactions: ArDZer
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes