jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If there is argument to be made to have some games have an auto update feature this maybe it.
It would remove the confusion of updates from the user inquiring about such things as: Is there an update, Do I need an update or Am I updated.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If there is argument to be made to have some games have an auto update feature this maybe it.
It would remove the confusion of updates from the user inquiring about such things as: Is there an update, Do I need an update or Am I updated.
I think you would have to do that with all the games on here judging by the amount of times asked when an update is due.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So I've had the Ema scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since then all the times I go to visit her she's either "about to shower please visit another time," "Sleeping, please visit another time" or "Plz kill a spider" responses. Nothing new or interesting.

is that scene mentioned above the last of Ema content so far?

She and Dora are my two favs BY FAR and would love to have more to do.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So I've had the Ema scene

Since then all the times I go to visit her she's either "about to shower please visit another time," "Sleeping, please visit another time" or "Plz kill a spider" responses. Nothing new or interesting.

is that scene mentioned above the last of Ema content so far?

She and Dora are my two favs BY FAR and would love to have more to do.
yep thats it with her so far

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Anyone know how to trigger Elena repeat.
Also status not pregnant and no children (when I know I did the threesome, and seeded), was there a wipe on her stats?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger Elena repeat.
Also states not pregnant and no children (when I know I did the threesome, and seeded), was there a wipe on her stats?
pepe shrug.png
tho i had all that done before 016 update, you get to buy her new car this update
but wouldnt surprise me if it is just another bug, there were plenty in this version

SethJustSeth

Aug 12, 2018
So does Secrets path just end if you choose a deal with madam that doesn't involve the BDSM club even if she's already pregnant?

Shitler1071

Sep 12, 2020
is there someway to keep the gang and the lab? i've played so far and met madam, but all the choice are led to closing the lab

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
is there someway to keep the gang and the lab? i've played so far and met madam, but all the choice are led to closing the lab
No. The patrons voted on it and they didn't like the gang war storyline so it has been dropped. As you have probably seen already at the end of the update, the MC is now going into politics and it is the only path forward.

Jun 16, 2022
Does anyone have a list of the women who can/cannot live with us in our current home? I'm confused as to why I can't have someone like Maria, Paola, or Alina live with me.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have a list of the women who can/cannot live with us in our current home? I'm confused as to why I can't have someone like Maria, Paola, or Alina live with me.
you will with next update when we move to bigger house, then most will move in 12 for now
1676863829520.png
1676863855519.png
1676863875557.png
Elena wont cause of possible drama with Ema dev doesnt want to deal with yet
nor will Julia and Teodora (for her might be chance in future i hope)
there are also 2 spots for unknown chicks and we dont know yet when Sasha and Tristy (since shes on list)
in short if they got kid and no hubby they are moving in , if they do have hubby we will have to see in futures

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes