Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Ever since the last small update the game won't launch for me anymore. It starts loading in windows but nothing ever opens nor a process shows in the task manager. Weird.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ever since the last small update the game won't launch for me anymore. It starts loading in windows but nothing ever opens nor a process shows in the task manager. Weird.
yeah cause it crashed persistent, so just deleted it from both places \game\saves and appdata

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you will with next update when we move to bigger house, then most will move in 12 for now
View attachment 2403234
View attachment 2403236
View attachment 2403237
Elena wont cause of possible drama with Ema dev doesnt want to deal with yet
nor will Julia and Teodora (for her might be chance in future i hope)
there are also 2 spots for unknown chicks and we dont know yet when Sasha and Tristy (since shes on list)
in short if they got kid and no hubby they are moving in , if they do have hubby we will have to see in futures
and how much money should be prepared to buy a big house where there will be a harem mansion?

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
According to dev progress report for 0.17, you will need at least 2 kids, having completed the deal with Madam and over 6 millions to buy the house and building it should cost 5 millions.

That's the indications for now, unless dev changes idea and "charges" more (or less) :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
According to dev progress report for 0.17, you will need at least 2 kids, having completed the deal with Madam and over 6 millions to buy the house and building it should cost 5 millions.

That's the indications for now, unless dev changes idea and "charges" more (or less) :)
6 millions?!!! ='((( oh mommy...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to knock Theodora? she do not want bareback sex =(
my soul is torn - such ovulation is wasted in vain.

Last edited:

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I'm perplexed by a couple of the ladies.

The first is Betty, who just walks in, says hit, and walks out. Nothing else, ever.
The other is Secret, who started to say something about being pregnant, but nothing ever came of it.

I assume there are conditions to them that I haven't fulfilled, but I've no idea what they are.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Is it possible to persuade Rebeca to have another child?
Another question - is the gender of the child hard-coded for each of the girls in the harem, or is it chosen randomly? in my case, Rebeca gave birth to a boy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
and how much money should be prepared to buy a big house where there will be a harem mansion?
you will have plenty, if you dont already, till you will finalize madam deal will be running lab for weekly profit of 1 mil and madam best deal gives you 30 mil and if you will want more can always add it
here got current pregnancy counter
and yeah cant change gender (at least they always call it boy or girl), you can change name in to anything you want, but thats it

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
you will have plenty, if you dont already, till you will finalize madam deal will be running lab for weekly profit of 1 mil and madam best deal gives you 30 mil and if you will want more can always add it
here got current pregnancy counter
and yeah cant change gender (at least they always call it boy or girl), you can change name in to anything you want, but thats it
ooops. who am i (i mean MC)? bull-breeder? =)) almost 40 babies - it's SOME!!! =) (i'm no complain)
its like 640 kb fit for all

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Where can I find the tracklist of the music that plays in the nightclub?
I want to find in good quality to record on CD-R. this is the first time with me - I want to listen to music from renpy-VN ... even from a BADIK, music does not catch me that much.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if choose gang life - can i join Madam to my family and fuck her?

now i choose peace life + 20M + 50K/Week + disband gang

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
if choose gang life - can i join Madam to my family and fuck her?

now i choose peace life + 20M + 50K/Week + disband gang
well i took 30 mil deal and unlimited services (if you dont have that option you can still fix it while you are on deal decision), gang goes to her service and beside there wont be any content with it, mc is going in to politics and gona have army, who cares bout gang - with ch3
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-8866175

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-9892713
with me cheesing this game i finish update within ingame week, 2 tops (long only if would want to grind births), any weekly income is useless, beside you can increase it yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Has the move to a new big house happened (0.16.1-2) or is it just planned in new updates?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes