hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Blue pills can be used with Julia, your best friends new girl and in your bathroom. Can't think of other places right now
How do I find best friends new girl? I’ve done the 3 some with them but no option to see them after? And only get the option with 1 of the spa girls not both?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How do I find best friends new girl? I’ve done the 3 some with them but no option to see them after? And only get the option with 1 of the spa girls not both?
you should have option to call her from office, unless shes pregnant - then you have to wait for her to give birth

Reactions: hellyeah3000

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Shes not pregnant and i also dont have the option to call her?
well shes only one i got option at end of this update as repeatable daily sex
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, how do i find Julia? doesnt seem to show up in my list of girls, i have a ??? in the middle of bottom row?
as for julia you can at start find her in gym at certain days and later on you also get on phone to call, till shes pregnant
and you can easy cut her off, if you dont let her hubby listen on sex
here got official guides you can check for info
and here got my own

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
well shes only one i got option at end of this update as repeatable daily sex

as for julia you can at start find her in gym at certain days and later on you also get on phone to call, till shes pregnant
and you can easy cut her off, if you dont let her hubby listen on sex
here got official guides you can check for info
and here got my own
Okay, thanks for your help!

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
@micmitja how do we get the mac 16.2 update? i feel like my game is bugged and stuck in a loop - just realised im on an older version
well if you got old version, what many do is just move data from pc version in to another, here go how to do it
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/
or you can simply use crunched version
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-10050349

Reactions: hellyeah3000

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
well if you got old version, what many do is just move data from pc version in to another, here go how to do it
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/
or you can simply use crunched version
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-10050349
Edit** I’ve updated to latest version and I still don’t have an option to call Elena? I’ve done the 3sum scene, she’s not pregnant and I can’t seem to find or visit her? Also can’t visit the bdsm place either?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Edit** I’ve updated to latest version and I still don’t have an option to call Elena? I’ve done the 3sum scene, she’s not pregnant and I can’t seem to find or visit her? Also can’t visit the bdsm place either?
dont know whats the issue with Elena, during the threesome you got chance to imprenate her, and later on you got option for her solo going forward or sharing, no clue which trigger can be missed there
for bdsm you get to revisit on if you part in good terms, some say any good deal would do , but 30 mil all exclusive works for sure.
well at this point doesnt really matter much, myself wouldnt bother, with next update should be next chapter i think and you will be able to start new game from ch3 probably, like you can now from ch2, and just choose then what you missed.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Some more alone time with Naomi without Moko would be nice along with reigning in Moko. She's getting a bit out of hand and needs to be like “Bitch Tamed” or something. The rest of the girls are fine but Moko kinda wildin right now I feel like she’s gonna do something I ain’t gonna like at some point. Being able to really domesticate her would be really hot IMO, a nice challenge.

Sep 13, 2020
Is that one thing about Emma still true that you go out to the mall and let Emma see James with that other woman that if you let Emma see him with her you can date Emma later on or she becomes yours?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is that one thing about Emma still true that you go out to the mall and let Emma see James with that other woman that if you let Emma see him with her you can date Emma later on or she becomes yours?
clothing store ... and no she doesn't become yours ... but close ... you do get to bang her ass again ,,, and you invite her to move in with you in y9our new house

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Like your older sister that no one talks about because once she was out of the nest our parents started to focus on us more since we are not like our older sibling , lol
to many other game out there that has incest why ruin this game.. by adding that .. i mean not that i hate incest mind you :love:

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes