Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
Some more alone time with Naomi without Moko would be nice along with reigning in Moko. She's getting a bit out of hand and needs to be like “Bitch Tamed” or something. The rest of the girls are fine but Moko kinda wildin right now I feel like she’s gonna do something I ain’t gonna like at some point. Being able to really domesticate her would be really hot IMO, a nice challenge.
What do you think Moka is gonna do that you wont like?

Reactions: ImperialD

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Ok I think I have literally tried everything and I still can't get a scene with Naomi alone. Does anyone know how?

Reactions: CircaAD

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I don't know she's just just been a bit more wild lately. The way she kicks the MC out when it's just her a Naomi sometimes is suspicious and I don't like it. Like she's purposely trying to keep the MC and Naomi form being alone together and like I said I don't like it.
Yeah I think shes going to try and fuck all of the MC's girls and corrupt them to keeping fucking her. so it will be like a ntr game Maybe she gets money off the mc and she turns into a futa or something

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I think shes going to try and fuck all of the MC's girls and corrupt them to keeping fucking her. so it will be like a ntr game Maybe she gets money off the mc and she turns into a futa or something
that would be tough for her to do .. seeing quite a few don't sleep with females ;)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes