chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Many thanks for your help ;)
I had read change log, there new scenes with anna when you sleep with her 4 new choices, so save there and load to see all 4,was also trying figure naomi scenes, i know i nocked her up don't even know if it's 1st or 2nd child and can't recall having a solo with her....you know ...age...mind lapsus...and play many games...lol

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
There are times when you go into the room and both moko and Naomi are asleep. You can wake Naomi and leave moko sleeping. It's the only way to be solo with Naomi if memory serves me right.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Just keep entering the room, if its not what you are looking for hit back and try again.
I knocked up Moko....again(3rd) and now she won't let me into her room, so my guess gonna need tons cold showers lol.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I knocked up Moko....again(3rd) and now she won't let me into her room, so my guess gonna need tons cold showers lol.
Visit the club or Paola. Now Ema leaves you all blue balled. I must smacked an army of ants from her room and yet still no love. If only can throw a few roaches in there now.. :unsure:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Requesting clarification on which of the 5 girls are "the 5 girls"; Also - at home all 5 girls must not be visibly pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

As a side note Is abortion not an option.... I am sure somewhere in the house is a wire hanger and we have medic staff on site (Dora), it could be called the abortion pre-17.0 patch js...

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
Requesting clarification on which of the 5 girls are "the 5 girls"; Also - at home all 5 girls must not be visibly pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

As a side note Is abortion not an option.... I am sure somewhere in the house is a wire hanger and we have medic staff on site (Dora), it could be called the abortion pre-17.0 patch js...
Since it specifies "at home" and is referring to the requirement for moving into the new, larger home, it would be the 5 girls in the apartment that you get at the start of act 2. So Anna, Dora, Rebecca, Moko, and Naomi.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jan^s

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
What about Betty, still waiting to serve her some sausage and white sauce midnight meal special.
She didn't have much on last update, but next update is gonna have a good/bad impact depends which way the dev is taking it. For me personally I think too many kids kills the game if there isn't as tory behind it, and the face parents gonna have when they find out you got 10-15 kids lol and hooked up with 5-10 girls(so far)

Greslux

Apr 24, 2022
Error
paola "[mcanme], uhh I need some extra money for the kid."
mcanme, not mcname

File: ch_paola.rpy
Line: 549

I saw this completely by accident when I got a list of all the variables

----------
I'm preparing a translation of the game and I'll be done soon.
There are a lot of lines in the original scripts that are not wrapped in _() so that they are retrieved for translation.
I prepared all such strings and encapsulated them in _().
I will be sure to send you those files so that you can work with them right away (if you need them), so that anyone who wants to translate your game won't waste time encapsulating such strings.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Error
paola "[mcanme], uhh I need some extra money for the kid."
mcanme, not mcname

File: ch_paola.rpy
Line: 549

I saw this completely by accident when I got a list of all the variables

----------
I'm preparing a translation of the game and I'll be done soon.
There are a lot of lines in the original scripts that are not wrapped in _() so that they are retrieved for translation.
I prepared all such strings and encapsulated them in _().
I will be sure to send you those files so that you can work with them right away (if you need them), so that anyone who wants to translate your game won't waste time encapsulating such strings.
Thank you Greslux (y)

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
How do you fuck Emma after she has moved with James and after she see's him with another girl?
Follow the story, you will have a conversation with Ema to make James jealous and then in a dinner date with both of them (after having had a threesome with James and his new girlfriend) you will have the chance to have sex with Ema again.

Probably in the new update there will be other chances, since Ema will move into the new house with us.

ikan93

Feb 18, 2021
Yes, you must not ask about the red syringe the first time you are in BDSM club with Secret and the second time will have the chance to use it on her (and have the impregnation animation).
oh man, i guess i need to restart again , anyway thank you for explaining kind sir

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes