micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Elena looks more like a golddigger, but when you got 30m+ who cares and with all the new stuff coming up you gonna need 2 big houses 1 for the girls 1 for the kids.
well ingame she can dig as much as she wants, not problem with cash there :D
tho then again, if she would be only in for the cash, why doesnt she drops James ass up, why does she sticks with him.
dev did originally wanted to move her in house too, but then someone mention potential drama with Ema and he instantly changed his mind.
A very good problem to have. He will need to hire a management team. Nannies, schedulers, body guards, maids.
mc is going in to politics with next chapter, so all that might be provided by state :D, taxpayer money smart.gif

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well ingame she can dig as much as she wants, not problem with cash there :D
tho then again, if she would be only in for the cash, why doesnt she drops James ass up, why does she sticks with James and not drop his ass up. dev did originally wanted to move her in house too, but then someone mention potential drama with Ema and he instantly changed his mind.

mc is going in to politics with next chapter, so all that might be provided by state :D
Yeah with you on this one, let James deal with her. For me my favorite girls Moko she just speaks her mind, Anna is the perfect wife, Dora also the ones I don't like Elena but Rebeca takes the cake maybe because Dev didn't put much into her but when watching tv and talking about 3 some there still might be hope for her. But 1 thing for sure I play many games +40 and this one in my top 5, Dev putting a lot work on it and this update gonna be 1 hell of an update, probably won't see me around for a day or 2...ok ok for 3-4 days... ah fck it not gonna be around for a month :rolleyes: :giggle::LOL:. Nah I like coming here see if I can help but theres a lot good people here that helps. I'm ready to move to new house got 231 moving trucks just waiting 1 for all the girls the rest for Moko toys :p(y) Wasn't lying when I said I play many games. games.png

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah with you on this one, let James deal with her. For me my favorite girls Moko she just speaks her mind, Anna is the perfect wife, Dora also the ones I don't like Elena but Rebeca takes the cake maybe because Dev didn't put much into her but when watching tv and talking about 3 some there still might be hope for her. But 1 thing for sure I play many games +40 and this one in my top 5, Dev putting a lot work on it and this update gonna be 1 hell of an update, probably won't see me around for a day or 2...ok ok for 3-4 days... ah fck it not gonna be around for a month :rolleyes: :giggle::LOL:. Nah I like coming here see if I can help but theres a lot good people here that helps. I'm ready to move to new house got 231 moving trucks just waiting 1 for all the girls the rest for Moko toys :p(y) Wasn't lying when I said I play many games. View attachment 2642113
well trucks are on standby
1684786695529.png

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
yeah tho what probably requires most of work and cant be skipped till next one is still in low %
View attachment 2642449
View attachment 2642456
yeah no date yet
View attachment 2642466
New asset's, asset placement within story flow, making new triggers and order of trigger assignment then bug checking everything, yeah these are probably going take equal to all the previous work combined.

I remember when v16 was being worked on one thing stayed at 75% for weeks and if I recall it was the last thing to be finished. It too was new asset<->trigger based meant to be dropped into the middle of the story.

Now he has 3 of them... sit back have a :coffee: maybe a :poop: its going be a few.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
megalono Game breaking error, just after talking to Ronald to open the Gym.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'label ch_maria_office_talk_end_return1'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ch_mc.rpyc", line 6684, in script

File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
SimpleDays 0.16.2
Thu May 25 21:33:10 2023

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono Game breaking error, just after talking to Ronald to open the Gym.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/ch_mc.rpyc", line 6684, in script

File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
SimpleDays 0.16.2
Thu May 25 21:33:10 2023
You can download a very small bug fix file from my Patreon page
or use the direct

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Link->
Updated on 13.June.2023

This is the end of Chapter 2 "Welcome to Mohoro".
As always I will write the basic and with time I will keep adding content.
It is a moving day update.
Requirements:
To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko)
Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic.
Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club.
Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visibly pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

Improvement:
1. Moko can get pregnant during the sex with Naomi (the scene where she has sex with Naomi using strap on). - 100% completed
2. Naomi alone sex - added new videos, images and dialogue - 100% completed
3. Option to disable animations of sperm and ovulation in your Home computer - 100% completed
4. Teodora - some still images are now animations during the last sex with Teodora. 100% completed
5. Julia sex impregnation for the second time -added extra scenes - 100% completed

NEW:
1. MC will visit his parents and get ready for moving - 100% completed
1.1 MC pack and move his room (he will keep the same bedroom)-100% completed
2. Anna will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
2.1 Anna - new hair style and all old animations are re-done - 100% completed
3. Rebeca will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
4. Moko and Naomi will pack and move (they will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
4.1 Naomi can have one more kid (up to 5) - 100% completed
4.2 Moko solo new sex , anal, vaginal and spank (if Naomi has 2nd+ kid) - 100% completed
4.3 Naomi and Moko new sex (Moko using dildo-anal and double pen.) - 100% completed
5. Dora will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
6. Paola - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
6.1 Paola sex repeatable - 100% completed
7. Alina - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
7.1 Alina - sex repeatable - 100% completed
8. Zara - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
8.1 Zara - sex repeatable - 100% completed
9. Maria - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
9.1 Maria - sex repeatable - 100% completed
10. Betty - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11. Secret - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11.1 Secret - sex repeatable - 100% completed
12. New living room- 100% completed
13. New kitchen- 10% completed
14. New house daily routine- 5% completed
15. Police station - apply for citizenship. In sandbox - whenever you are ready to activate Chapter3 "Business and Politics", In VN will be auto event. - 100% completed
16. New UI to move between places in the new house - 20% completed
17. Ema - move in new bedroom -100% completed
17.1 Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club) - 100% completed
18. Teodora has second kid - (to have 2nd kid you have to say that you love her and not to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid announcement ) - 35% completed
19. Julia has second kid - 100% completed
20. BDSM new sex with Suzzy (bj, dildo, ass) - 100% completed
21. Sasha - repeatable sex - 100% completed
22. UI added ovulation day beside girls pictures (1st girls info screen) - can be activated from home computer app (default is OFF) - 100% completed
23. Extra dialogues with Maria during lunch - 100% completed

Bug Fix:
1. Tiffany dialogue was with picture of Secret. - 100% completed

Will add more during the development.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Betty content: Can't wait for Betty, baby batter daddy splatter in all the right places with all the fine faces.

Reactions: Jenzi800
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes