ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Betty content: Can't wait for Betty, baby batter daddy splatter in all the right places with all the fine faces.
Don't forget Abby and Tristy. Would be nice to see content for them in v0.18. Also the female assistant of the guy of the yacht that wants the protagonist to enter into politics, it would be nice to see if she gets steamy content with him too.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I'm not sure if there's any more Betty at the moment, every day she walks up and vacuums under my desk, but doesn't say anything more than hello.

Reactions: Jenzi800

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm not sure if there's any more Betty at the moment, every day she walks up and vacuums under my desk, but doesn't say anything more than hello.
that all that is, in one of those walkins you get to inv her to new house (next update) rest is just some variations of text
1685158286857.png good chance that it will take another update to get some action and few more till will be repeatable, if dev will go with same recipe as rest - few dates first

Sweetluvd

Feb 5, 2019
So much good content and packed through each update. Great performance of the game development team. The devs of other games should be ashamed that they just want to take money from patrons with poor updates. Look what Simple days has done, amazing beyond imagination.

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
that all that is, in one of those walkins you get to inv her to new house (next update) rest is just some variations of text
View attachment 2653024 good chance that it will take another update to get some action and few more till will be repeatable, if dev will go with same recipe as rest - few dates first
When will be out in public?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
When will be out in public?
next update ? when will be ready, dev dont put any dates out,
best we know by tracking progress report, when that one reaches on all point 100%, then is usually within a week after testing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
old progress
old progress 2
so keep an eye on that and you will know as much as rest

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey where my damn update ...... :LOL:

jk jk ,,,, i'be played this last update like 10000 times already .. i can't remember which are my original saves :ROFLMAO:

looks like i have alot of pages to delete before restarting a new game again :p

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja
May 18, 2019

updated on 28.May.2023
This is the end of Chapter 2 "Welcome to Mohoro".
As always I will write the basic and with time I will keep adding content.
It is a moving day update.
Requirements:
To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko)
Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic.
Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club.
Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.
Improvement:
1. Moko can get pregnant during the sex with Naomi (the scene where she has sex with Naomi using strap on). - 100% completed
2. Naomi alone sex - added new videos, images and dialogue - 100% completed
3. Option to disable animations of sperm and ovulation in your Home computer - 100% completed
4. Teodora - some still images are now animations during the last sex with Teodora. 100% completed
5. Julia sex impregnation for the second time -added extra scenes - 100% completed
NEW:
1. MC will visit his parents and get ready for moving - 100% completed
1.1 MC pack and move his room (he will keep the same bedroom)-100% completed
2. Anna will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
2.1 Anna - new hair style and all old animations are re-done - 100% completed
3. Rebeca will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
4. Moko and Naomi will pack and move (they will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
4.1 Naomi can have one more kid (up to 5) - 100% completed
4.2 Moko solo new sex , anal, vaginal and spank (if Naomi has 2nd+ kid) - 100% completed
4.3 Naomi and Moko new sex (Moko using dildo-anal and double pen.) - 100% completed
5. Dora will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
6. Paola - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
6.1 Paola sex repeatable - 100% completed
7. Alina - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
7.1 Alina - sex repeatable - 100% completed
8. Zara - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
8.1 Zara - sex repeatable - 100% completed
9. Maria - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
9.1 Maria - sex repeatable - 100% completed
10. Betty - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11. Secret - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11.1 Secret - sex repeatable - 100% completed
12. New living room- 10% completed
13. New kitchen- 10% completed
14. New house daily routine- 5% completed

15. Police station - apply for citizenship. In sandbox - whenever you are ready to activate Chapter3 "Business and Politics", In VN will be auto event. - 100% completed
16. New UI to move between places in the new house - 3% completed
17. Ema - move in new bedroom -100% completed
17.1 Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club) - 100% completed
18. Teodora has second kid - 10% completed
19. Julia has second kid - 5% completed

20. BDSM new sex with Suzzy (bj, dildo, ass) - 100% completed
21. Sasha - repeatable sex - 100% completed

Will add more during the development.

So everyone is now moved in fully. Hopefully we can see progress made on the living room, kitchen and daily routine, the new UI to move as well as the Teodora and Julia giving birth again. The latter two I suspect to be the easier ones, but the other four might be more time consuming.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

updated on 28.May.2023
This is the end of Chapter 2 "Welcome to Mohoro".
As always I will write the basic and with time I will keep adding content.
It is a moving day update.
Requirements:
To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko)
Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic.
Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club.
Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.
Improvement:
1. Moko can get pregnant during the sex with Naomi (the scene where she has sex with Naomi using strap on). - 100% completed
2. Naomi alone sex - added new videos, images and dialogue - 100% completed
3. Option to disable animations of sperm and ovulation in your Home computer - 100% completed
4. Teodora - some still images are now animations during the last sex with Teodora. 100% completed
5. Julia sex impregnation for the second time -added extra scenes - 100% completed
NEW:
1. MC will visit his parents and get ready for moving - 100% completed
1.1 MC pack and move his room (he will keep the same bedroom)-100% completed
2. Anna will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
2.1 Anna - new hair style and all old animations are re-done - 100% completed
3. Rebeca will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
4. Moko and Naomi will pack and move (they will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
4.1 Naomi can have one more kid (up to 5) - 100% completed
4.2 Moko solo new sex , anal, vaginal and spank (if Naomi has 2nd+ kid) - 100% completed
4.3 Naomi and Moko new sex (Moko using dildo-anal and double pen.) - 100% completed
5. Dora will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
6. Paola - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
6.1 Paola sex repeatable - 100% completed
7. Alina - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
7.1 Alina - sex repeatable - 100% completed
8. Zara - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
8.1 Zara - sex repeatable - 100% completed
9. Maria - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
9.1 Maria - sex repeatable - 100% completed
10. Betty - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11. Secret - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11.1 Secret - sex repeatable - 100% completed
12. New living room- 10% completed
13. New kitchen- 10% completed
14. New house daily routine- 5% completed

15. Police station - apply for citizenship. In sandbox - whenever you are ready to activate Chapter3 "Business and Politics", In VN will be auto event. - 100% completed
16. New UI to move between places in the new house - 3% completed
17. Ema - move in new bedroom -100% completed
17.1 Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club) - 100% completed
18. Teodora has second kid - 10% completed
19. Julia has second kid - 5% completed

20. BDSM new sex with Suzzy (bj, dildo, ass) - 100% completed
21. Sasha - repeatable sex - 100% completed

Will add more during the development.

So everyone is now moved in fully. Hopefully we can see progress made on the living room, kitchen and daily routine, the new UI to move as well as the Teodora and Julia giving birth again. The latter two I suspect to be the easier ones, but the other four might be more time consuming.
awesome thank you :)

Mar 29, 2023
Question is it better if you impregnate Ema early in the game or should you wait till she becomes a girlfriend option? Are there any negative consequences if you do impregnate her since the main character is basically raping her.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Question is it better if you impregnate Ema early in the game or should you wait till she becomes a girlfriend option? Are there any negative consequences if you do impregnate her since the main character is basically raping her.
Good question. I have always raped her but would it change the story if you used condom with her or would James have a kid with her?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I wish other devs would do progress reports as does. Whoever is doing PR for 'em needs a raise.

On a side note, surprised no one mentioned the squirrel being female.

Reactions: kyo760721 and loqex

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I believe that if you don't impregnate her then they don't get pregnant, don't get married, and it ends her path. I might be wrong, though. I've not played that path.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lets put it this way .... i'll bang the hell outta a girl if i get the chance .... ... errr i mean my MC will ... heh :D

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes