S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I know this game is tagged Rape, and that the rape is optional, I didn't expect two "opportunities" to rape girls so early into the game. But what's more disturbing is MCs attitude to both situations.

Calling yourself a "good friend" for not raping your best friends girlfriend is psychotic. Makes me seriously question why this game has the romance tag

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OleJackRipper

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I know this game is tagged Rape, and that the rape is optional, I didn't expect two "opportunities" to rape girls so early into the game. But what's more disturbing is MCs attitude to both situations.

Calling yourself a "good friend" for not raping your best friends girlfriend is psychotic. Makes me seriously question why this game has the romance tag
Maybe because you have the freedom to make choices and shape your own path within the game. . :sneaky:
The game offers you choices, allowing everyone to play in a way that suits their preferences. Your decisions in the game depend on your personal choice, and it's important to let your choices reflect your own personality. There's no reason to prevent others from enjoying the game in their own unique way.

I greatly value your input, ideas, and suggestions. I am always attentive and open to feedback, and I strive to make improvements and corrections whenever necessary.

Thank you for trying out the game!
Mega Lono

P.S.
The example with the best friends girlfriend is ... who it this moron, who leaves the door open when his girlfriend is totally naked?
Well... if you getup from your bed and see on your couch super sexy naked girl... I bet your mind will have some not so decent thoughts. :giggle:

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Maybe because you have the freedom to make choices and shape your own path within the game. . :sneaky:
The game offers you choices, allowing everyone to play in a way that suits their preferences. Your decisions in the game depend on your personal choice, and it's important to let your choices reflect your own personality. There's no reason to prevent others from enjoying the game in their own unique way.

I greatly value your input, ideas, and suggestions. I am always attentive and open to feedback, and I strive to make improvements and corrections whenever necessary.

Mega Lono

P.S.
The example with the best friends girlfriend is ... who it this moron, who leaves the door open when his girlfriend is totally naked?
Well... if you getup from your bed and see on your couch super sexy naked girl... I bet your mind will have some not so decent thoughts. :giggle:
Not to mention that James disclosed some very personal info about his girlfriend before that particular choice came up, and after moving to the island, he got eventually tired of her (was also seen with Elena at the mall and left her back at the nightclub), and if the right choices are made he sort of leaves her to the protagonist to be his "responsibility" in the future.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

It seems to me that this was supposed to be a very different game than it ended up being. In the beginning, it was giving you options to be an objectively awful person. I thought that these bad decisions would have short-term benefits and long-term ramifications. However, those choices have only had good results in the long term, and choosing to be a good person just leaves you with a smaller harem and less content. So is the theme of this game that nice guys are suckers? I mean, there is a point in the game where the story doesn't really progress unless you decide to buy a gun and force your way into the strip club proclaiming that you are going to take over the town so it seems like the asshole path is the canon path.

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
julia pregnant ?? impossible or not ?? even with sex each day, there is nothing. no pill, one pill or two pil : nothing !

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hello
julia pregnant ?? impossible or not ?? even with sex each day, there is nothing. no pill, one pill or two pil : nothing !
shes pregnant with 2nd and gona give birth in next update for 2nd
here got guide on how to get there
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-8839633
but in general you cant mute her hubby and have to take 2 pills so she falls to sleep, and at some point you even get to ask her if she wana and her hubby agree.
but probably if at some point you muted her dud, you messed up.

Mar 29, 2023

Mega Lono

P.S.

So does this mean no negative consequences later in the story if you rape or impregnate your best friends girl? Just curious if it will have any impact on the story in a future update.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017

she cames around since your friend is a duchebag so no worries. So don't consider it rape but a early gift.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I feel as if Megalono is making us have to start a new game with v17.0 UD, just on the basis of IDFK if I did some of the required options proper choices that are now very relevent in the v17.0 patch notes...;). Devious plan you have there Megalono, Devious.... :cool:.

Last edited:

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Link->
Updated on 30.June.2023

This is the end of Chapter 2 "Welcome to Mohoro".
As always I will write the basic and with time I will keep adding content.
It is a moving day update.
Requirements:
To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko)
Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic.
Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club.
Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visibly pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

Improvement:
1. Moko can get pregnant during the sex with Naomi (the scene where she has sex with Naomi using strap on). - 100% completed
2. Naomi alone sex - added new videos, images and dialogue - 100% completed
3. Option to disable animations of sperm and ovulation in your Home computer - 100% completed
4. Teodora - some still images are now animations during the last sex with Teodora. - 100% completed
5. Julia sex impregnation for the second time - added extra scenes - 100% completed

NEW:
1. MC will visit his parents and get ready for moving - 100% completed
1.1 MC pack and move his room (he will keep the same bedroom) -100% completed
2. Anna will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom) - 100% completed
2.1 Anna - new hair style and all old animations are re-done - 100% completed
3. Rebeca will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom)- 100% completed
4. Moko and Naomi will pack and move (they will keep the same bedroom) - 100% completed
4.1 Naomi can have one more kid (up to 5) - 100% completed
4.2 Moko solo new sex , anal, vaginal and spank (if Naomi has 2nd+ kid) - 100% completed
4.3 Naomi and Moko new sex (Moko using dildo-anal and double pen.) - 100% completed
5. Dora will pack and move (she will keep the same bedroom )- 100% completed
6. Paola - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
6.1 Paola sex repeatable - 100% completed
7. Alina - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
7.1 Alina - sex repeatable - 100% completed
8. Zara - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
8.1 Zara - sex repeatable - 100% completed
9. Maria - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
9.1 Maria - sex repeatable - 100% completed
10. Betty - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11. Secret - move in new bedroom - 100% completed
11.1 Secret - sex repeatable - 100% completed
12. New living room - 100% completed
13. New kitchen - 100% completed
14. New house daily routine - 25% completed
14.1 Swimming pool - 100% completed
14.2 TV - 100% completed
15. Police station - apply for citizenship. In sandbox - whenever you are ready to activate Chapter3 "Business and Politics", In VN will be auto event. - 100% completed
16. New UI to move between places in the new house - 85% completed
17. Ema - move in new bedroom -100% completed
17.1 Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club) - 100% completed
18. Teodora has second kid - (to have 2nd kid you have to say that you love her and not to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid announcement ) - 100% completed
19. Julia has second kid - 100% completed
20. BDSM new sex with Suzzy (bj, dildo, ass) - 100% completed
21. Sasha - repeatable sex - 100% completed
22. UI added ovulation day beside girls pictures (1st girls info screen) - can be activated from home computer app (default is OFF) - 100% completed
23. Extra dialogues with Maria during lunch - 100% completed

Bug Fix:
1. Tiffany dialogue was with picture of Secret. - 100% completed
2. Open path not novel path, After expanding spa option and prior to stepping out for fresh air, error: ScriptError: could not find label 'label ch_maria_office_talk_end_return1'. -official fix - 100% completed
3. Small spelling and grammar mistakes -100% completed ( HUGE thank you joysr1980)

Will add more during the development.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I feel as if Megalono is making us have to start a new game with v17.0 UD, just on the basis of IDFK if I did some of the required options in the v17.0 patch notes...;). Devious plan you have there Megalono, Devious.... :cool:.
Would've been nice to see content with Tristy in the upcoming v0.17. If you bought her the purse she wanted and had intercourse with her (and made her not to follow her sister's instructions shortly after), she might've become pregnant (or so the stats indicated last time). Maybe the barmaid Abby and Betty from the spa as well. And probably in the next versions, content with Tiffany (the assistant of the guy in the yacht) might be done also.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I feel as if Megalono is making us have to start a new game with v17.0 UD, just on the basis of IDFK if I did some of the required options in the v17.0 patch notes...;). Devious plan you have there Megalono, Devious.... :cool:.
well he said no restart will be need it
1686670962544.png

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes