JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
Haha don't get too excited. New house daily routine - 25% completed <<<< this part nid to be complete 4 u play the game (sigh)

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Fingers crossed brother.
If I recall dev or someone else said that part was gonna take like all other parts together, just don't feel like finding that post, besides not in a rush still plenty games I need to finish updates.

DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
If I recall dev or someone else said that part was gonna take like all other parts together, just don't feel like finding that post, besides not in a rush still plenty games I need to finish updates.
It's okay, when I first saw the update roadmap and there was only one item, It got me.

Also, you could share some of that plenty, Just to expand the library of a colleague. ;)

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I estimated awhile back mid June - early July. Now, NFI. I am just consigned too it'l drop when it drops.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I've been waiting for the update for so long. My main character is already hated because every woman has a maximum of children. In March I finally got Sascha ready, it really took me a while to understand that meat stands for hugs and then she goes to her guru with me. You are doing a great job. I was there when the game was only 300 MB. I still like it and am extremely curious about the new house. I also decided to join the gang because you still get money there. and I hope someday free tickets in the bdsm club. If not, have every story relevant decision saved.

Reactions: CircaAD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I will wait until the game is ready, thanks for your great game, until then can someone tell me how to finish v0.16.2 because I stayed to visit Moko in his room and he doesn't give me the option to buy the new house
Send me your save let me take look at it, will not progress anything but will tell you what you need to do

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So kinda curious.. visit the police to continue the story.

Is the MC going to be laying down the law or good ol' bribe the law? Works for 80% of the world law enforcement. :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes