Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I saw the parental home of the main character 1 to 1 in another game. Bedroom, living room and even the kitchen is absolutely the same. In the game Harley Story. I've noticed in some games that there is always the same park. anyway I'm really looking forward to the new update. some time has passed since February:love:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Since it's been so long since the last update, I am going to make a guess that a lot of new content will be added.

Btw, if you start in part 2... Do you by default miss any girls from part 1 or can you bring all girls from part 1?

it would honestly suck to have to play part 1 and also part 2 to get all the girls to part 3.

Imagine if he releases all way to part 5 or more and i just screams noo :eek:
in having to play 1-5 to not miss out on getting all the girls to the later parts...

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
Since it's been so long since the last update, I am going to make a guess that a lot of new content will be added.

Btw, if you start in part 2... Do you by default miss any girls from part 1 or can you bring all girls from part 1?

it would honestly suck to have to play part 1 and also part 2 to get all the girls to part 3.

Imagine if he releases all way to part 5 or more and i just screams noo :eek:
in having to play 1-5 to not miss out on getting all the girls to the later parts...
Only Vicky can't keep up with the first part. Rebecca has to be pregnant to come along.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I think the last 2% are test runs. so the update will be online in about 2-3 days. wait a few more days? the end result is important.;)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes