Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
Yeah wanted to bang Maria since I saw her 1st time now I bang her at office atleast acouple times a week,she already got 1 kid,did sasha guru thing and invited the cleaning girl home, my guess in this next update I'll be able knock her up, yeah all my girls have 2-3 kids Paola has 2 kids, and if I recall the clubs sister also knocked up,would be nice if we could buy the club cause you know I know and 100% of this forum knows we have to bang those girls, teodora 1 kid,julia 1 kid you said 2 classrooms? I think at this rate gonna need the whole school, if I recall all girls that can get knocked up already are, but I just want see face of parents when they see the tribe kids I got hope dev made a good scene there. It's like when you invite your parents over and they expect a grandkid not a tribe lol. And also wanted bang the girl in chapter 1 where moko took me, these asian just drive me crazy. And if you my pic a couple posts back we getting the first girl back guess she wants more kids. Hope we get to take the kids out,to a park or the beach, probably gonna need a school bus only for them or 2 buses. And game seems to be getting better.
I know the tour from the first part with Moko. but also a bit longer ago. I thought this part of the story was about a brother. it's really been a long time. Anna is an amazing woman, if she were real she would also have 6 children from me.:p And yes, Asian women are a dream. I feel sorry for the women's parents. 4-6 grandchildren is already brutal. ;):devilish:I'm really looking forward to the update. for the quality, story and the slightly different kind of an open world, make the game very interesting and anticipation of what could come. so many possibilities, so many paths that are open and leave room for interpretation. that makes up for every wait.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I know the tour from the first part with Moko. but also a bit longer ago. I thought this part of the story was about a brother. it's really been a long time. Anna is an amazing woman, if she were real she would also have 6 children from me.:p And yes, Asian women are a dream. I feel sorry for the women's parents. 4-6 grandchildren is already brutal. ;):devilish:I'm really looking forward to the update. for the quality, story and the slightly different kind of an open world, make the game very interesting and anticipation of what could come. so many possibilities, so many paths that are open and leave room for interpretation. that makes up for every wait.
I remember first time I played this game took the good boy path and loyal to Anna and ended up marrying her but that was 1 version game so had to bang'em all to further the game. But yes if I had to pick 1 girl to marry would be Anna but for a wild life Moko is the girl and for a healthy life style the dentist. And now don't lie to me remember the bdsm boss on chapter 1? when MC takes walks and you meet her, I bet a 1 liter mug of beer you slapped that butt and probably 99.9% of the people here also slapped it :ROFLMAO: :D :rolleyes::LOL:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
View attachment 2775660
tho in original play i also dont think i saw full scene, you have to return there few times, back then i think after i meet her got pulled to ch2 right after
Let me google my brain and try do a recap, let's see, first you see her, 2nd time it's when you slap her but if you don't then 3rd time you tell her to be carefull, that's when she says something about mohoro or whatever name town is. Yeah I think you get pulled after the kidnapping thing or after Anna's Parents visit one of the 2. I did that lady boss because I thought there were more scenes than that and only scene after that is if you go Anna's route to marry her you don't even go to mohoro. 1 thing with Anna that I didn't do was to knock her up the first time don't know what wouldd've happen. Maybe I can check it out since it's at beggining. I know if you refuse to knock up vicky no Moko scenes. I'll worry about all that later after update, still packing my 14 trucks to move. I got all my stuff ready it fits in 1 small suitcase but dam these girls and kids have a lot stuff.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Let me google my brain and try do a recap, let's see, first you see her, 2nd time it's when you slap her but if you don't then 3rd time you tell her to be carefull, that's when she says something about mohoro or whatever name town is. Yeah I think you get pulled after the kidnapping thing or after Anna's Parents visit one of the 2. I did that lady boss because I thought there were more scenes than that and only scene after that is if you go Anna's route to marry her you don't even go to mohoro. 1 thing with Anna that I didn't do was to knock her up the first time don't know what wouldd've happen. Maybe I can check it out since it's at beggining. I know if you refuse to knock up vicky no Moko scenes. I'll worry about all that later after update, still packing my 14 trucks to move. I got all my stuff ready it fits in 1 small suitcase but dam these girls and kids have a lot stuff.
yeah i dont think i did marry Anna back then, didnt knew about option till was far in to ch2, all that was 2y ago now and i know that dev did remove some of her scenes (hospital one for sure), was planing 2 paths but went with one, same as with gang story (there is no gang).
only guide that i was able to find at that time was, based off multiple posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so went based off that :D

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I remember first time I played this game took the good boy path and loyal to Anna and ended up marrying her but that was 1 version game so had to bang'em all to further the game. But yes if I had to pick 1 girl to marry would be Anna but for a wild life Moko is the girl and for a healthy life style the dentist. And now don't lie to me remember the bdsm boss on chapter 1? when MC takes walks and you meet her, I bet a 1 liter mug of beer you slapped that butt and probably 99.9% of the people here also slapped it :ROFLMAO: :D :rolleyes::LOL:
yes, I remember very well the walks on the pier. and I had the desire to smack her cute little tight buttocks. but I preferred to look for the conversation. this is much more useful in the 2nd part. The excitement mounts for the next chapter. in the course of the week it finally comes out and my PC is made to glow again :devilish: ;):devilish:

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah i dont think i did marry Anna back then, didnt knew about option till was far in to ch2, all that was 2y ago now and i know that dev did remove some of her scenes (hospital one for sure), was planing 2 paths but went with one, same as with gang story (there is no gang).
only guide that i was able to find at that time was, based off multiple posts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so went based off that :D
I do remember the gang thing when I choose another option for $ Ithink I choosed a different option and got to keep my gang but when I choosed the one where people here said was best I didn't get to keep,but with Anna always had the hostipal scene,guess gonna have to re play again doesn't matter because it's a game I enjoyed, too bad we couldn't bang our gym boss in chap.1 I mean she looked like she could've used a banging or 2 or 3 ahh fck it bang her every day :rolleyes: :giggle: :LOL:. But was kinda fck up banging your buddys girl like that I mean if she made a pass then why not but raping her. On the good side we have to thank the dev for not making James take us to the Maury show to see who was the Father that would've been fck up:D:ROFLMAO: "We have the results here and James YOU are NOT the Father" :LOL::giggle:
Wife: honey buy me a Seal
Husband:wtf you want a Seal for?
Wife: If you buy me a Seal will have sex all week
Husband:
Screenshot_348.png

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yes, I remember very well the walks on the pier. and I had the desire to smack her cute little tight buttocks. but I preferred to look for the conversation. this is much more useful in the 2nd part. The excitement mounts for the next chapter. in the course of the week it finally comes out and my PC is made to glow again :devilish: ;):devilish:
I started packing a month ago and have 14 trucks and only on the 2nd truck, I don't think I'll have time..unless I invite everyone here to help...but after we done all to strip club and free booze (minors must come with milf mom)
Screenshot_70.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I do remember the gang thing when I choose another option for $ Ithink I choosed a different option and got to keep my gang but when I choosed the one where people here said was best I didn't get to keep,but with Anna always had the hostipal scene,guess gonna have to re play again doesn't matter because it's a game I enjoyed, too bad we couldn't bang our gym boss in chap.1 I mean she looked like she could've used a banging or 2 or 3 ahh fck it bang her every day :rolleyes: :giggle: :LOL:. But was kinda fck up banging your buddys girl like that I mean if she made a pass then why not but raping her. On the good side we have to thank the dev for not making James take us to the Maury show to see who was the Father that would've been fck up:D:ROFLMAO: "We have the results here and James YOU are NOT the Father" :LOL::giggle:
Husband:
View attachment 2776855
gym chick from ch1, been so long that dont even know who or how she looks like :D
as for emma we will get option in next chapter to tell her we are daddy or not, tho i got feeling she already know
1689559079883.png
ch3 will also be last chapter
1689559341819.png
but i guess as mayor there really is not much else need it for progression
you get to declare impregnation law, where every fertile female on island have to come to mc and give him at least one baby
and in mean time you get to play syn city, building, hospitals, child care, playgrounds, ... :D

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
gym chick from ch1, been so long that dont even know who or how she looks like :D
as for emma we will get option in next chapter to tell her we are daddy or not, tho i got feeling she already know
View attachment 2776883
View attachment 2776889
you get to declare impregnation law, where every fertile female on island have to come to mc and give him at least one baby
and in mean time you get to play syn city, building, hospitals, child care, playgrounds, ... :D
That's fck up making MC make that decision he should be able to marry who he wants(all of them) Once main story is over i doubt I keep playing, the purpose of games is to end game with main story,just like another game I know where the dev is a milker, finished the main story then it's all poping kids just boring.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That's fck up making MC make that decision he should be able to marry who he wants(all of them) Once main story is over i doubt I keep playing, the purpose of games is to end game with main story,just like another game I know where the dev is a milker, finished the main story then it's all poping kids just boring.
well its still far from end off s3, this update that will come now will be the end of s2, s3 will start officially update after and am sure that by that time will finish also all off sandbox aspects of it.
there will also be more with kids than just breeding
1689562567915.png

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
Husband:
View attachment 2776855
I also chose the gang. I think that's the best option too. without gear you have 3 options. get 20 million and you're completely screwed and you lose the gang. with the gang you get 500,000 every week and later BDSM free pass. I think it will eventually soften. I have save points on the most important decisions and the only love scenes for all women. and I have capital of 40,000,000. ;) ;):devilish::devilish:

after I had the lab I take care of a lot of money first. the women also want a car when they have a certain number of children. that also costs a bit.

Reactions: chicho1958

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 2776883
View attachment 2776889
I think Emma knows too. the scene on the beach with Anna and MC reveals a lot. Her husband, the MC's best friend, hasn't really got it into his head that the MC has made both women pregnant with him.:cool::cool::cool:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes