Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Desire, Lynn and Suzy are interesting options. There was also one girl seen at a karaoke date with Moko (and Moko asked the protagonist if he found her hot) in chapter 1 named Kate iirc. Maybe the dev will have her move to the island and the protagonist will do the horizontal dance with her later on.
This is the woman in question, wonder if she'll be an addition.
View attachment 2777370
Exactly! Been wanting to bang that chick since the beginning. I find her much more attractive than Naomi and instead of creating a new character, Mega should have just brought this girl to Mohoro instead of creating Naomi.

There is also a girl that keeps randomly walking into your office at the Spa just wrapped in a towel. Would like to be able to bend her over the desk for a quickie. Aside from that, just waiting on the chance to hook up with Abby from the bar.

Reactions: Kirimaru and ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Exactly! Been wanting to bang that chick since the beginning. I find her much more attractive than Naomi and instead of creating a new character, Mega should have just brought this girl to Mohoro instead of creating Naomi.

There is also a girl that keeps randomly walking into your office at the Spa just wrapped in a towel. Would like to be able to bend her over the desk for a quickie. Aside from that, just waiting on the chance to hook up with Abby from the bar.
True that, she was on my mind, and there's another girl in a bathrobe hanging around the office. The man might end up leaving more than a little present in all of them, if the dev choses to make them fully dateable that is. :giggle:

Last edited:

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019

now the parents will come to visit and maybe the siblings too at some point. but there is still time. there is always something new so why not hope for it. it would be exciting. however, there isn't much to do with the other girls and the story. ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: Kirimaru and ArDZer

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
here on this game i know for sure was a real good mod but i can't find that one nowhere, why? where is the mod?if someone know, let me know pls.thanks

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Reactions: Gagamode

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
16.2 Version is new!!!
But some files cannot be opened!!!
Has anyone encountered the same problem?
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Blueray

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
16.2 Version is new!!!
But some files cannot be opened!!!
Has anyone encountered the same problem?
:cry: :cry: :cry:
we all did, started happening with 15.1 and then again with current, cause renpy engine got updated and that fucks up saves almost always.
just make save while seating in office or at house in hallway that usually works, if crash press rollback - that worked too.
this week there will be new version anyway.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
we all did, started happening with 15.1 and then again with current, cause renpy engine got updated and that fucks up saves almost always.
just make save while seating in office or at house in hallway that usually works, if crash press rollback - that worked too.
this week there will be new version anyway.
Remember I told was going check the gang thing, well in order to keep your gang you have to tell Madam to fck off,you'll only get 500k per week but you keep your gang, now still playing see if they let me back in, barely got any kids but have moko/anna/dora knocked up, if I can go back in and kock up secret I'll that save because now only going to have 2 kids per girl except anna(3). Also money ain't an issue I just edited save file and gave myself 88m. Made myself Patron of onlinesaveeditor so I won't have only 4-5 tries now it's unlimited. Will let you know if they let me in if not gonna need your pass :rolleyes: :cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Remember I told was going check the gang thing, well in order to keep your gang you have to tell Madam to fck off,you'll only get 500k per week but you keep your gang, now still playing see if they let me back in, barely got any kids but have moko/anna/dora knocked up, if I can go back in and kock up secret I'll that save because now only going to have 2 kids per girl except anna(3). Also money ain't an issue I just edited save file and gave myself 88m. Made myself Patron of onlinesaveeditor so I won't have only 4-5 tries now it's unlimited. Will let you know if they let me in if not gonna need your pass :rolleyes: :cool:
and do you remember when i said that dev wrote that gang is dead end and whom ever will want to keep it gona have issue with madam in future pepe.png check under spoilers of devs post about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-9062443

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-8863712

1689685351068.png
beside 500k a week is useless to me, i cheese the shit out of this game and each update i finish within week or 2 if ingame time unless i have to wait out the births then can take up to 3.
and you got also multiple ways of increasing weekly income if need it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
and do you remember when i said that dev wrote that gang is dead end and whom ever will want to keep it gona have issue with madam in future View attachment 2780289 check under spoilers of devs post about it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-9062443

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-8863712

View attachment 2780299
beside 500k a week is useless to me, i cheese the shit out of this game and each update i finish within week or 2 if ingame time unless i have to wait out the births then can take up to 3.
and you got also multiple ways of increasing weekly income if need it.
Nice then I'll keep my save, getting all the girls knocked up again and redoing everything kinda boring,so I'll grab my save meanwhile and see if I can knocked up sasha,I saw the variables and you knoww me don't any girl with no kids besides have to fill the school bus with kids, can't show at school with half bus full :giggle:

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nice then I'll keep my save, getting all the girls knocked up again and redoing everything kinda boring,so I'll grab my save meanwhile and see if I can knocked up sasha,I saw the variables and you knoww me don't any girl with no kids besides have to fill the school bus with kids, can't show at school with half bus full :giggle:
as Sasha goes, you do have sex with her on ovul day, tho am not sure if its bug or not, after sex for same day it says, maybe pregnant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but as soon as there is next day, that disappear
too bad that have noticed that after a week of ingame time, when there was quite some births and other stuff.
so now am waiting to see for next update if that was handled or not, got 2 saves ready, original and one at end of day, there was game breaking bug with her before so who knows.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
16.2 is the February release. the 17.0 version will be out later this week. sometimes it just takes a while to enable error-free play.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
as Sasha goes, you do have sex with her on ovul day, tho am not sure if its bug or not, after sex for same day it says, maybe pregnant
but as soon as there is next day, that disappear
too bad that have noticed that after a week of ingame time, when there was quite some births and other stuff.
so now am waiting to see for next update if that was handled or not, got 2 saves ready, original and one at end of day, there was game breaking bug with her before so who knows.
2 questions
1:with moko I have 3 kids and now she locks door and won't let me in, I got rid gang on that save I had and only going to have 2 kids with moko
2: Did you get that scene where you see if girl got knocked up with sasha I say this because I'm using 0x52 mod and going to force pregnacy on Sasha and still have to knock up julia,alina,zora,rebecca also going to edit the syringes before knocking up secret so I have some in stash even thou game probably won't give me option to use them on the other girls but maybe I can knock up secret again,have to experiment
Theodoras hubby just finished the pool so have a good way before I finish all, hope can finish before update.Also saw in living room the 3some talk and moko said that dev told her there will be 3some next update, hope in future they add anna/ema that beach scene was hot and since they both friends. Also thinking about not dealing with elena she seems like a golddigger

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I see lots of potential in this game. I hope it doesn't end before MC gets to 2 blue pill (and maybe green and red syringe, too) every woman on the island. :giggle:
Once MC starts producing the blue pills you can buy them at pharmacy and for the 2 syringes get the one at right side first if you want to get both then use both on secret and......gratz YOU are the daddy :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Hey there
Reactions: CircaAD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
2 questions
1:with moko I have 3 kids and now she locks door and won't let me in, I got rid gang on that save I had and only going to have 2 kids with moko
2: Did you get that scene where you see if girl got knocked up with sasha I say this because I'm using 0x52 mod and going to force pregnacy on Sasha and still have to knock up julia,alina,zora,rebecca also going to edit the syringes before knocking up secret so I have some in stash even thou game probably won't give me option to use them on the other girls but maybe I can knock up secret again,have to experiment
Theodoras hubby just finished the pool so have a good way before I finish all, hope can finish before update.Also saw in living room the 3some talk and moko said that dev told her there will be 3some next update, hope in future they add anna/ema that beach scene was hot and since they both friends. Also thinking about not dealing with elena she seems like a golddigger
moko usually closes door for bout a week or so when Naomi give birth

there is no actual pregnancy yet, but should be like with Tristy atm for example and like it was with others that had story related pregnancy, waiting to be enabled by the dev, preg counter always start when girls announce

ppl are asking for evening couch orgy y, tho doubt it will be in next update, for next update for sure are just extended scenes with naomi as threesomes goes. and you can afford to give a way little gold for breading privileges :D

Reactions: chicho1958
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes