chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
moko usually closes door for bout a week or so when Naomi give birth

there is no actual pregnancy yet, but should be like with Tristy atm for example and like it was with others that had story related pregnancy, waiting to be enabled by the dev, preg counter always start when girls announce

ppl are asking for evening couch orgy y, tho doubt it will be in next update, for next update for sure are just extended scenes with naomi as threesomes goes. and you can afford to give a way little gold for breading privileges :D
A little gold? And here I thought you knew me, I have kids sleeping in the drawers, 12 per room,18 in the living room,9 in the kitchen and I also take 8 to work with me, I think more than edit my save to give myself more gold is to have dev make 1st page of save with only 1 variable or get 382 more jobs.
Screenshot_322.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
A little gold? And here I thought you knew me, I have kids sleeping in the drawers, 12 per room,18 in the living room,9 in the kitchen and I also take 8 to work with me, I think more than edit my save to give myself more gold is to have dev make 1st page of save with only 1 variable or get 382 more jobs.
View attachment 2781074
well then think off it like that, 400k is cheap deal so you dont have to deal with her in house and potential drama between her and Emma that could happen. in the end is your house that could be runaway from main household from time to time. there will be plenty crowded there soon. and as always i vote for variable :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well then think off it like that, 400k is cheap deal so you dont have to deal with her in house and potential drama between her and Emma that could happen. in the end is your house that could be runaway from main household from time to time. there will be plenty crowded there soon. and as always i vote for variable :D
I think I saw something about we have to invite the girls to the new house, if that's true I think I got a whole house for me only. :giggle: .

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
as Sasha goes, you do have sex with her on ovul day, tho am not sure if its bug or not, after sex for same day it says, maybe pregnant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but as soon as there is next day, that disappear
too bad that have noticed that after a week of ingame time, when there was quite some births and other stuff.
so now am waiting to see for next update if that was handled or not, got 2 saves ready, original and one at end of day, there was game breaking bug with her before so who knows.
Could it be related to the fact that you can decide in the home PC if the eggs last 48 hours or only 1 hour, and you have set at 1h?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Could it be related to the fact that you can decide in the home PC if the eggs last 48 hours or only 1 hour, and you have set at 1h?
this doubtful, tho i got on 48h cause why not, tho never need it, i prefer to get them pregnant at spot, its easy when every day is ovul day when need it. and those are only for sandbox pregnancies not scripted ones on wait to be enabled, or in other words in wait for girls to announce.
this one drops on false over night and so does maybe with it
1689713564907.png
and this one doesnt count the day
1689713814831.png
as i said before, could be something, could be nothing, but was enough for me to put game onhold at that time till next update, cause am not biggest fan of replaying chunks of game or games in general over potential bugs.
and because of old bug with her before fix came chances are higher that is
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-9879064
in short before the fix it broke persistent, after the fix, it reset Sasha as if there were no sex at least in info screen, so yeah waiting to see whats with that.

Last edited:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Once MC starts producing the blue pills you can buy them at pharmacy and for the 2 syringes get the one at right side first if you want to get both then use both on secret and......gratz YOU are the daddy :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
So the syringes are good for 1 LI, and the pills for a few more. I'd like to see the MC get a chance to use them with ALL of the LIs.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So the syringes are good for 1 LI, and the pills for a few more. I'd like to see the MC get a chance to use them with ALL of the LIs.
well green one gona be popular, mind control, could use it on Julia, Theodora, Elena and probably some more to drop their hubbies, any chick that doesnt wana. green syringe path to the president :D
while red works only on those that are using pills, it reverse effect.
maybe with next update, who knows when dev will have time.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah Even thou MC gave the pill maker to see what they were and thought he could make more but for now 1 time use for secret and blue pills sells at pharmacy for 1k you can buy all you want and use them on various girls, so far zora/julia and if I ain't mistaken the girl you and james bang but not to sure about that one.

Reactions: CircaAD

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
as Sasha goes, you do have sex with her on ovul day, tho am not sure if its bug or not, after sex for same day it says, maybe pregnant
but as soon as there is next day, that disappear
too bad that have noticed that after a week of ingame time, when there was quite some births and other stuff.
so now am waiting to see for next update if that was handled or not, got 2 saves ready, original and one at end of day, there was game breaking bug with her before so who knows.
You can have sex with Sasha how?

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Seriously? I thought she was a vegan
She is a vegan, she will force you to eat veggies in the end but you gain 2 love points each time she does. I think you need 20+ love points before the cult leader scene triggers so it may be best to do the whole thing after you knock up the secretary girl and she is gone for some time to give birth because she only appears on tues otherwise

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes