Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
That's fck up making MC make that decision he should be able to marry who he wants(all of them) Once main story is over i doubt I keep playing, the purpose of games is to end game with main story,just like another game I know where the dev is a milker, finished the main story then it's all poping kids just boring.
If it were up to me, the MC would marry all women. even those in a relationship. :devilish:

Reactions: chicho1958

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You can have only one wife.. whaaat? I thought the island lets you have more than one. Kinda takes the H out of harem turning the rest of females into arm candy. Unless I am missing some plot explanation.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I also chose the gang. I think that's the best option too. without gear you have 3 options. get 20 million and you're completely screwed and you lose the gang. with the gang you get 500,000 every week and later BDSM free pass. I think it will eventually soften. I have save points on the most important decisions and the only love scenes for all women. and I have capital of 40,000,000. ;) ;):devilish::devilish:

after I had the lab I take care of a lot of money first. the women also want a car when they have a certain number of children. that also costs a bit.
Yeah replaying game again even thou I have tons saves but want to check other stuff before going to mohoro,also going get my gang even if I don't get money I just edit save and give myself more money than what that lady gives me, you have to understand that I have a big faamily and these kids empty my 27 fridge daily so I need a lot money and my gang will make sure no one gets close to them. :rolleyes: :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Gagamode

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
If it were up to me, the MC would marry all women. even those in a relationship. :devilish:
Yeah only making Emma available kinda makes the MC look like prick of course dev gave option to not marry her,will have to see and check results.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
well its still far from end off s3, this update that will come now will be the end of s2, s3 will start officially update after and am sure that by that time will finish also all off sandbox aspects of it.
there will also be more with kids than just breeding
View attachment 2776955
Wonder how much of a time skip will pass if the protagonist's offspring will be attending school (assuming it's primary)? Maybe he'll be an established figure in the island's political landscape by then. As for other children he might have in the future with other women, Abby, Betty and Tristy (perhaps Tiffany the assistant of the guy in the ship) are highly potential candidates (Tristy even more so, if you chose to finish inside her and told her to not listen to her older sister). Would be interesting to see who might be the next ladies in line. :unsure:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wonder how much of a time skip will pass if the protagonist's offspring will be attending school (assuming it's primary)? Maybe he'll be an established figure in the island's political landscape by then. As for other children he might have in the future with other women, Abby, Betty and Tristy (perhaps Tiffany the assistant of the guy in the ship) are highly potential candidates (Tristy even more so, if you chose to finish inside her and told her to not listen to her older sister). Would be interesting to see who might be the next ladies in line. :unsure:
well i am hoping for new chick we meet on yacht
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-2-mega-lono.61893/post-11039827
from bdsm probably only secret, tho ppl were asking about Desire multiple times so there might be chance for her in future
but in general want to keep those chicks there
1689582379031.png
Annas mom came in discussion quite few times too
1689582462388.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD and ArDZer

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
so then 2 or 3 school classes would only be full with the children of the MC. :devilish:

if the story were to continue down this path, then my other mother's brother might also be my cousin. so it is definitely by Naomi and Moko.;)

Reactions: ArDZer

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
from bdsm probably only secret, tho ppl were asking about Desire multiple times so there might be chance for her in future
View attachment 2777362
View attachment 2777365
Desire, Lynn and Suzy are interesting options. There was also one girl seen at a karaoke date with Moko (and Moko asked the protagonist if he found her hot) in chapter 1 named Suzy iirc (so she shares the name with that girl in the BDSM club). Maybe the dev will have her move to the island and the protagonist will do the horizontal dance with her later on.
This is the woman in question, wonder if she'll be an addition.
1689582998166.png

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
so then 2 or 3 school classes would only be full with the children of the MC. :devilish:

if the story were to continue down this path, then my other mother's brother might also be my cousin. so it is definitely by Naomi and Moko.;)
And it'd be quite the hassle, if the protagonist has to attend meetings of his offspring (for various reasons all at the same time). And let's not even begin to imagine if he decides to date a teacher of them (and does his thing). Would be some scenario in the next chapter. :giggle:

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Well my kids have it easy Annas would fit into that job working for the people, Doras would probably go for moms career 1 dentist the other a doctor,Rebeccas most likely you tubers, Moko now that's another story especially if they turn out like her mother maybe gonna have to home school them or the principal gonna be calling me daily.
Principal:Sir can you please tell your daughters to stop taking their clothes off in school they distracting the other students.
Not easy being a parent :rolleyes: :LOL:
Mokos 1st child after I knocked her up the 2nd time:
Screenshot_179.png

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Desire, Lynn and Suzy are interesting options. There was also one girl seen at a karaoke date with Moko (and Moko asked the protagonist if he found her hot) in chapter 1 named Kate iirc. Maybe the dev will have her move to the island and the protagonist will do the horizontal dance with her later on.
View attachment 2777370
Yeah kinda dissapointing Moko giving you a candy then you can't eat it

• Sad

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Desire, Lynn and Suzy are interesting options. There was also one girl seen at a karaoke date with Moko (and Moko asked the protagonist if he found her hot) in chapter 1 named Kate iirc. Maybe the dev will have her move to the island and the protagonist will do the horizontal dance with her later on.
View attachment 2777370
Isn't Desire the one in the bdsm club? I knocked her up and she moving in with me,same as the girl at work cleaning the office. Don't know what kind house dev is making but better have atleast 20 rooms,20 bathrroms and a hell of a garage...think gonna need another job

• Thinking Face

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Speaking about possible LIs in the story, I remembered Milla aka the gym boss. After the situation with those criminals got solved and she gave the protagonist a manager position in the spa, will she make a visit to the island and the protagonist will go after her? Oliver's sister Vicky could visit the island as well, since it was him who mentioned Trevor (her and the protagonist's son) and, I could be wrong but he hinted about that possibility. :unsure:

Exed010

May 29, 2022
View attachment 2777362
View attachment 2777365
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woah, This is really a good opportunity for Oyakodon

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Isn't Desire the one in the bdsm club? I knocked her up and she moving in with me,same as the girl at work cleaning the office. Don't know what kind house dev is making but better have atleast 20 rooms,20 bathrroms and a hell of a garage...think gonna need another job
That's Secret (wonder if her name could be revealed soon). Desire's actually the receptionist at the BDSM club. The new mansion might feel small later on, so he and company included might have to move out at some point.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That's Secret (wonder if her name could be revealed soon). Desire's actually the receptionist at the BDSM club. The new mansion might feel small later on, so he and company included might have to move out at some point.
Yeah that's right with so many girls and my age I tend to have some mind lapsus with names...well ok maybe not some but a few....ok ok not gonna lie I have them all the time comes with the age and I'm sticking with that :giggle:

Reactions: Porthas

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
he already has 2 from Moko's family. a special guest from the family would be nice. but there are plenty of other options to pursue further. the life he likes to lead is very demanding. the nightclub, the BDSM studio, the spa and the house contain many tasks. Then there's the deal he made on the yacht.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes