McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
You wouldn't want to get v17 early, only to break your save and not having backups. :D
Getting to the end of v16.2 did take a fair amount of time after all. [replays would be quicker, skipping text and whatnot.]

Take time testing it.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
the game has so much potential. So many possibilities what else can be done. When I compare it to other players, it is much better than a 20GB game in terms of size, quality and possibilities, which pretty much follows the same path, but can only go one way. Like a good wine that also needs time to mature. I still remember when it came out. it ended somewhere in the office. you drove back and forth with the moped afterwards. There is no time to do a test run until next week so that no bugs occur.

Reactions: chicho1958

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Betty, Betty, Betty :love:

Logical path verification... psf who need logic, roads where we are going we don't need roads, I 1000% support verification like a DD bra.
At least some dev do this. I wish more did Cough...ztf.
(y) :coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JR_LIV and Gagamode

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I hope that after this update, more actions with Teodora, Ema and Julia are planned for the following update.
You only have one Ema and she doesn't even know it. I wished I had more fun with Teodora and Julia. the appeal of these ladies is indescribably high.:devilish::devilish::devilish:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone share a save from v16.2 pls, it would be great thx
here are all mine,even one before going to see the club lady incase you want pick both syringes(get them both) also you might want to check all saves don't know which one is last one but got the girl from bdsm club knocked up,well actually got them all knocked up with a few babies, and thx for taking over child support these kids ruining me...yeah and you might need get a few more jobs...you know...pampers,baby milk, enjoy them.

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
here are all mine,even one before going to see the club lady incase you want pick both syringes(get them both) also you might want to check all saves don't know which one is last one but got the girl from bdsm club knocked up,well actually got them all knocked up with a few babies, and thx for taking over child support these kids ruining me...yeah and you might need get a few more jobs...you know...pampers,baby milk, enjoy them.
You may mean well with your save, but I wouldn't enjoy achieving it myself. after BDSM there is still a lot to come. For example maximum children for every woman, you have to collect some money to finance your house and get a good deal for your lab. the way forward is decided depending on the deal. and you also have the difficult decision whether you are for or against your gang. So you need at least 2 children for all women who can become pregnant. On the yacht just before the end of the chapter you have a very important talk with Mister Colombo. follow it closely I believe it will be an important part of the 3rd chapter.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
You may mean well with your save, but I wouldn't enjoy achieving it myself. after BDSM there is still a lot to come. For example maximum children for every woman, you have to collect some money to finance your house and get a good deal for your lab. the way forward is decided depending on the deal. and you also have the difficult decision whether you are for or against your gang. So you need at least 2 children for all women who can become pregnant. On the yacht just before the end of the chapter you have a very important talk with Mister Colombo. follow it closely I believe it will be an important part of the 3rd chapter.
I followed advices from people here on choices, don't know how many kids I have, mostly all the girls have 2 some 3..you know I love a big Family, but if I screwed up somewhere wouldn't mind starting over it's a game that I enjoy and also I have to thank this community for being active and helping. I do replay a couple other game to see choices and again the community is very helpfull. When getting both syringes someone here said yes I could get them both so I did the grab the other one first then the one we were suppose to get,but on first try I just grabbed the first one and story kept going. Even thou leaving Rebecca behind has crossed my mind many times just because she was annoying when I wanted to have a talk with her and always the same but then I thought about living room chat with moko and a 3some so had to bring her along. The problem with money will come when kids grow up and ask me to buy them a car to :sneaky: But going to give a warning to all when my little girls grow up and someone here wants to date them...don't just don't :D

Reactions: Gagamode

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
I followed advices from people here on choices, don't know how many kids I have, mostly all the girls have 2 some 3..you know I love a big Family, but if I screwed up somewhere wouldn't mind starting over it's a game that I enjoy and also I have to thank this community for being active and helping. I do replay a couple other game to see choices and again the community is very helpfull. When getting both syringes someone here said yes I could get them both so I did the grab the other one first then the one we were suppose to get,but on first try I just grabbed the first one and story kept going. Even thou leaving Rebecca behind has crossed my mind many times just because she was annoying when I wanted to have a talk with her and always the same but then I thought about living room chat with moko and a 3some so had to bring her along. The problem with money will come when kids grow up and ask me to buy them a car to :sneaky: But going to give a warning to all when my little girls grow up and someone here wants to date them...don't just don't :D
in your current apartment, all women, including Naomi, should have at least 2 children. In the spa it should be easy as there is only Zara who has more than 2 children. Sacha is a great experience with her guru. but I don't want to reveal anything specific. just a little tip to Sacha at the beginning let buy up to 10 love points veggi citizens then meat, that opens the way to the guru. you should call your sweet receptionist into the office more often after the 2 dates, you will see that she may have moved a lot. I took Rebecca with me. Now and then some dark chocolate is something fine. :devilish: You can have multiple threesomes with Moko and Naomi. there is always a small reward for getting Naomi pregnant. now that the new house is coming there are even more opportunities because many of the women are moving in with them. from the spa, from the BDSM studio, your 4 beautiful women from your apartment and Paola and Ema. your harem is getting bigger and with the number of children you could fill 2 school classes.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
in your current apartment, all women, including Naomi, should have at least 2 children. In the spa it should be easy as there is only Zara who has more than 2 children. Sacha is a great experience with her guru. but I don't want to reveal anything specific. just a little tip to Sacha at the beginning let buy up to 10 love points veggi citizens then meat, that opens the way to the guru. you should call your sweet receptionist into the office more often after the 2 dates, you will see that she may have moved a lot. I took Rebecca with me. Now and then some dark chocolate is something fine. :devilish: You can have multiple threesomes with Moko and Naomi. there is always a small reward for getting Naomi pregnant. now that the new house is coming there are even more opportunities because many of the women are moving in with them. from the spa, from the BDSM studio, your 4 beautiful women from your apartment and Paola and Ema. your harem is getting bigger and with the number of children you could fill 2 school classes.
Yeah wanted to bang Maria since I saw her 1st time now I bang her at office atleast acouple times a week,she already got 1 kid,did sasha guru thing and invited the cleaning girl home, my guess in this next update I'll be able knock her up, yeah all my girls have 2-3 kids Paola has 2 kids, and if I recall the clubs sister also knocked up,would be nice if we could buy the club cause you know I know and 100% of this forum knows we have to bang those girls, teodora 1 kid,julia 1 kid you said 2 classrooms? I think at this rate gonna need the whole school, if I recall all girls that can get knocked up already are, but I just want see face of parents when they see the tribe kids I got hope dev made a good scene there. It's like when you invite your parents over and they expect a grandkid not a tribe lol. And also wanted bang the girl in chapter 1 where moko took me, these asian just drive me crazy. And if you my pic a couple posts back we getting the first girl back guess she wants more kids. Hope we get to take the kids out,to a park or the beach, probably gonna need a school bus only for them or 2 buses. And game seems to be getting better.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes