PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm stuck with the MC not moving to the new house. I had one screen showing the MC there, but the game went back to the apartment. Both sets of parents have moved, the deal with Madam is done, Dora has her dental practice, yet nothing has happened. Do the 4 main girls living with the MC all have to have a minimum of 2 kids each? I'm going in circles playing day after day in game with nothing happening. I feel like it's Groundhog Day.

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
I'm stuck with the MC not moving to the new house. I had one screen showing the MC there, but the game went back to the apartment. Both sets of parents have moved, the deal with Madam is done, Dora has her dental practice, yet nothing has happened. Do the 4 main girls living with the MC all have to have a minimum of 2 kids each? I'm going in circles playing day after day in game with nothing happening. I feel like it's Groundhog Day.
Same here. dev is aware of that, should be fixed soon.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Same here. dev is aware of that, should be fixed soon.
I've just been reading a bunch of comments from the last couple of pages of players having different issues moving. Some can but half the girls are gone. Others say they transport from the office midweek to the new house. I also see there's more involvement with Secret at some point? After doing the Madam event?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Overall this game is really great. Has a lot of fetishes you don't see in most games. I hope there is more lactation play in future builds with more of the LI's. And more camera angles during the different sex scenes.

Reactions: BenBen95

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've just been reading a bunch of comments from the last couple of pages of players having different issues moving. Some can but half the girls are gone. Others say they transport from the office midweek to the new house. I also see there's more involvement with Secret at some point? After doing the Madam event?

v0.17.2 is now out, so just wait for it before folks continue. It fixes almost all those issues...

Reactions: Tabberius

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Update to v.0.17.2 ( it will fix a problem when the moving is not triggered if Secret doesn't have kid):
PC 0.17.2:
Mega
Mac 0.17.2:
Mega
Can we get an update only, if it is available please?
edit: forget it, I got limited connection but 3 gigs arent that much of a problem... even tho mega limit is.. xD

Reactions: JPL

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
map that lets u spa and club not showing up.ill give u my save
You are using VN style... it's not supposed to have map as the game is moving you around following the script.
I don't think it is a bug
Only sandbox has map and you are choosing where to go.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Update to v.0.17.2 ( it will fix a problem when the moving is not triggered if Secret doesn't have kid):
PC 0.17.2:

Mac 0.17.2:
I really hope thats the last bugfix for now :sneaky: :HideThePain:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
map that lets u spa and club not showing up.ill give u my save
You are using VN style... it's not supposed to have map as the game is moving you around following the script.
I really hope thats the last bugfix for now :sneaky: :HideThePain:
I hope we don't have more bugs... i really do. o_O

Fauno36

May 26, 2023

I hope we don't have more bugs... i really do. o_O
Your contribution and concern to correct any errors is appreciated with all my heart.

:love: :love: :love: :love:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes