megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
EDIT:
All i did was to add money and some attr points to the girls. All other stuff is pure gameplay
I found a bug THANK YOU !!!
This is you save file fixed .. but :
Please download the latest available version 0.17.1 before start playing (or you will encounter another bug)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I played and was in a new house without doing anything, unless only the UI changed. Also I lost access to all girls (such as rebecca) and only have 3 girls in my house. I did the citizenship afterwards but nothing changed except saying you are now a citizen.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I played and was in a new house without doing anything, unless only the UI changed. Also I lost access to all girls (such as rebecca) and only have 3 girls in my house. I did the citizenship afterwards but nothing changed except saying you are now a citizen.
Did you download v0.17.1? ... the old 0.17.0 has a bug. Please update the game and go to sleep in MC bed .. it should fix your problem
No need to apply for citizenship because we don't have Ch3 content .. that is why you can see anything new.. it will be in v.0.18 Ch3

Reactions: CircaAD
Jan 23, 2023
A few questions for the fans of this game.

For context, I played a little of it quite awhile back but didn't get very far.

1) I noticed the wedding picture on the op. Do we get to choose who the MC marries, is it her or no one, hardlocked to the story, etc.?

2) I got the impression from comments a while back that players were basically getting blue-balled in regards to Ema (that's the best friend's gf, correct?). Is that still the case, or is there more content with her now?

3) Also regarding her, IIRC there's an option early game to fuck her while she's in bed and blindfolded (where she thinks you're the other guy). Is that like a 'now or never' only time that we can initiate anything with her? Or is there still an opportunity later on to kick things off with her?

I know I could just play it myself and find out, but I'm trying to choose which new games I want to play in the near future, and the answers will help me determine whether or not this one gets bumped up the list. :)
I would like to know too.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
Please download the latest available version 0.17.1 before start playing (or you will encounter another bug)
way change name ? try open saveedit.com not working..

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Simple Days [v0.17.0] [Mega Lono]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Paging
platypushperry, ring, ring.....
Can you do the bugfixed version?

Psychotica

Jun 21, 2023
Paola can't be pregnant or it will mess up the move in.

Looking at the console it seems Theodora and Sasha will move in next update.
Following the 0.17.1 update the move went perfectly, and Paola WAS pregnant. It had no effect as she wasn't VISIBLY pregnant

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
big thanks - and glad i was able to uncover another bug XD (even by accident)
(also i will load the new 17.1)

Reactions: megalono

danmic

Apr 28, 2023
I do not know what im missing for the move to the new house, so im requesting help if possible?
I have 38 mill in bank and the women have children for days. Only Sasha is missing.... Any ideas?

Reactions: A.aron

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
I do not know what im missing for the move to the new house, so im requesting help if possible?
I have 38 mill in bank and the women have children for days. Only Sasha is missing.... Any ideas?
I am in a similar situation..all the requirements are met but that moving option is not showing up..don't know why :/

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Please update to v.0.17.1 before using your fixed save.
This is the fixed file (use it on 0.17.1)

Soon I will update the game to 0.17.2 which will fix your bug .. it has been reported and fixed.

Reactions: danmic

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Please wait for 0.17.2 ..it will fix the problem.
I am compiling it now.
Hopefully you can fix the Julia bug. Does she suppose to call you at work when she has her 2nd child or something? It's stuck on her being pregnant on my side. Plus after she has her 2nd child can you call her up again?

Reactions: Liol

Tabberius

Jul 16, 2021
Same here... It seems like I did everything (the tasks show only repeatable scenes) yet no trigger for moving to the big house appears. :S

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes