Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know the Ema console codes? I am not sure if something broke with her so i want to see if i can force the event with her in the new house using the console

fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
How do mc move to new house? I exhausted every option and just spinning in circles. New girls moved in but i cant visit because i am not in the new house? I did pay for house long time ago

Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!!

Requirements:

To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy )
Naomi story (if Moko is with you) should to be completed (refused or living with you and Moko)
Dora (if she is with you) must to have her dental clinic.
Ema to be invited to the new house and been on the beach and the club.
Also - at home all 5 girls must to be not visible pregnant!! Too much work to make them with pregnant and not pregnant bellies during the moving day.

ah i see. damnit i keep breeding them all the time.. no wonder i cant move to new house

The babies are all born!!!
The five heroines are not pregnant!!!
Still can't move!!!

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah i cannot seem to trigger Ema coming to my room. Tried for 2 months straight in game event is just not triggering :(.

Paola also cannot seem to give birth to her 2nd child.

I think i know the trigger if you are in visual novel mode you have to go to your own room during the evening first then you will get the option to click on your own bed. That way there is a chance to trigger Ema's event. going to bed at night via the face icon will not trigger the event no matter how many times you try from what i have experienced

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
The first time I played this game, I only downloaded it because of the rape tag and the sleep sex tag, and I would come back from time to time to see if that was expanded on, but I don't feel like downloading this game again for no reason right now. Does this game have more than just that one sleep sex scene in it now, and does the protagonist ever rape anyone ever again?

king wang

May 7, 2022
TankH04,帖子:11298272,会员:3481345 said:
我第一次玩这个游戏时,只是因为强奸标签和睡眠性标签而下载了它,我会时不时地回来看看是否有扩展,但我现在不想无缘无故地再次下载这个游戏。这款游戏现在是否不仅仅只有一个睡眠性爱场景,主角是否会再次强奸任何人?
[/引用]
you can find it in naomi scence

Admiral9iner

May 5, 2019
There is a bug with Betty and Secret. If mc gets them prego, they will get invite to new house, but if mc didnt actually move to new house it will break it.
They get flag 3 and mc will never get option to move

if newhouseinv_secret == 2:

i had to force my self to move into house
What line do you change to force a move? I think im in the same boat, betty moved in while im still in the apartments

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Does the new stuff not happen if you don't play sandbox mode?
They happen but you need to be very careful not to trigger a bug

so far i think there are a few

1) do not sleep in your own bed until you move to the new house. If you sleep in your own bed you will bug it out and never move

2) sleeping in your own bed after moving to trigger Ema visiting at night is a bit buggy. You need to first go to your room in the early evening then click on your bed after the options to go out, use the computer or go to bed are activated ala sandbox mode.

3) paola will not give birth to her 2nd child

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I got everybody in my new house. Julia never had her second baby even though she pregnant. It's been weeks but Theodora had her 2nd baby already. Hopefully somebody find the console command for it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok thats all of them now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4 days after initial move, Alina was still pregnant had to speed up for 1 day :D
The save I told you about has secret pregnant and she said she move in this saturday,paola also said yes and ema, but have to wait 5 days till 21 for naomi,and my parents and anna parents already there. I still haven't seen new house,also went to police to put a missing person report,but game seems ok, maria not pregnant,alina not pregnant neither julia but that ok I'll knock'em up. So Naomi doesn't move?. My save was very close to ema/James event at club. But one thing I saw and I don't like is that the gang guy come and tell me where my friend was I hope it's just a mistake and I didn't keep thhe gang, if I did I will have to edit save, but will wait, also saw variables for sasha/abby/betty for pregnacy maybe later after I finish all and store that save iin private folder I play with variable and knock thhem all to see what game does :ROFLMAO: Yeah and Maria no babies yet

halfa687

Sep 28, 2017
I can't trigger the moving day. All requirements are met. I only have check computer and Leave my room when I wake up in the morning.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The save I told you about has secret pregnant and she said she move in this saturday,paola also said yes and ema, but have to wait 5 days till 21 for naomi,and my parents and anna parents already there. I still haven't seen new house,also went to police to put a missing person report,but game seems ok, maria not pregnant,alina not pregnant neither julia but that ok I'll knock'em up. So Naomi doesn't move?. My save was very close to ema/James event at club. But one thing I saw and I don't like is that the gang guy come and tell me where my friend was I hope it's just a mistake and I didn't keep thhe gang, if I did I will have to edit save, but will wait, also saw variables for sasha/abby/betty for pregnacy maybe later after I finish all and store that save iin private folder I play with variable and knock thhem all to see what game does :ROFLMAO: Yeah and Maria no babies yet
naomi did move for me, she was lazy as always
yeah you got fresh fresh play so who knows what else have to trigger for all to get there
as for those that cant be pregnant to get pregnant, pregnancy only counts after girls announcement and till dev adds those nothing will happened
pregn = True happens when you watch animation of seed penetrating, actual 20 days timer - after announcement

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
They happen but you need to be very careful not to trigger a bug

so far i think there are a few

1) do not sleep in your own bed until you move to the new house. If you sleep in your own bed you will bug it out and never move

2) sleeping in your own bed after moving to trigger Ema visiting at night is a bit buggy. You need to first go to your room in the early evening then click on your bed after the options to go out, use the computer or go to bed are activated ala sandbox mode.

3) paola will not give birth to her 2nd child
What happen with that bed bug probably has to with persistant file. When I click on door/pc got sent to pc, but then I loaded a save that I uploaded here with save/persistant and all good.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes