bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SimpleDays-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: reb95 and Dameo

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Looks like everyone is having same problem /issue.. when you move, you lose all previous girls just vanish. Q.is this old save issue ?? anyone know.. Or it is a active bug thru out the game needs to be fixed.. don't want to start new game only for it to happen again..

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Anyone got any new saves? every time I play an new version my saves disappear
Deleted my last post just want say sorry thought had it all but as always I did upload a save with everything done and also checked all the girls they all with minimum 2 babies, secret has child to, loaded the save and walked out room,haven't played more to give you the good news but in one of the other saves when in office mc called his parents and I read not sleep in your bed but my save didn't give me this problem but not going to rish it so sleep with any the girls then airpot scene will trigger, in my other saves was getting sent to main menu, copy paste both files save and persistent enjoy

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Because in the new house I don't get anna, dora, moko and rebeca???
I have Betty/Secret my first 2 but I think(I can be mistaken)that dev said girls cannot be pregnant and must have 2 babies, I hope someone can verify this. But if you scroll back some pages there's the information you seek. Also on other save when I was in office I triggered when MC called his parents to come on this save I'm playing haven't triggered that yet also no dialogue for girls to move in maybe it could be that because MC tells Anna to call her parents.

IoriHCH

Aug 18, 2016
Because in the new house I don't get anna, dora, moko and rebeca???
Because you sleep in your own bed, there is a bug will make you skip move to new house event...
The bug will make anna dora moko rebecca won't follow you to the new house...
You sould load your old save, sleep with others until Saturday, it will show the move to the new house choice in your room...

Hey, are you allowed to see ema in her room?? It seems to me that he has it closed
Because Ema's event not in her room...
You need to sleep in you own room, she will come to find you...
Right now Ema's room is useless...

Reactions: Cyiek

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How to access new Julia content? The tips just say "wait Julia to give birth" but months later I still haven't got the notification of her giving birth.
When you click on her profile is she pregnant?Also in office you get choices and 1 is to call her for another bang.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This is weird on 1 save MC was in office and called his parents and told them to come over, next morning he went to pick them up, also talked to emma and told her to move to new house same as paola,but the save I'm playing haven't triggered the event to call parents but in new house MC mom in the kitchen and only girls there are betty/secret/zara/alina and can't go back to old house.will keep playing see what happens, also took shower in new home and moko showed up but no portraits of moko/anna/rebecca and dora or paula/emma. But 1st girl to baptize the new house was secret :giggle:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes