Leg1on

Jun 4, 2017
can anyone share a save file just after moving day?
or is there a way to force the move after the game is bugged?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hey can u fix the bug game keeps crashing on android version ☹
cant help you there am on pc version, but bug fix is incoming now soon
1690048726049.png
what you can do meanwhile is upload any tracelogs, save - persistent, add any other info when and where it crashes and so on, so that any one that knows or dev himself (he is around thread when update comes usually) can check and fix.

for myself for change all saves are working fine, did encounter initial bug with moving to new house if sleep in bed, but thats behind and smooth sail since.

Last edited:

somewherexxx

Jun 15, 2023
What line do you change to force a move? I think im in the same boat, betty moved in while im still in the apartments
I just copied jump to new house where computer line is when mc wakes up. And changed those two girls invite to flag 2

Code:
        "Move to the new house." if True:
            $ newhouseinv_ema = 2
            $ newhouseinv_paola = 2
            $ newhouseinv_maria = 2
            $ newhouseinv_zara = 2
            $ newhouseinv_lina = 2
            $ newhouseinv_secret = 2
            $ TotalChildrenHomeFlex = AnnaChildNum + DoraChildNum + MokoChildNum + RebecaChildNum + NaomiChildNum
            jump ch_mc_move_new_house

Reactions: Admiral9iner

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
One of these game which takes a year to get updated but adds not even close to enough new content. Maybe in20 years we will see the completed tag (much higher chance to see the abandoned tag).

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
ok down to bizz -> to speed up the movement

1st you cant move if any of main are pregnant
and if any girl still pregnant like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can speed up pregnancy -> before you go to sleep "with another girl dont want bug for now" you set 2 things
NameSex = - (minus) days remaining to pregnancy
NamePregnDay = - both same
View attachment 2790952
and next morning you should see
to speed up to saturday
you can speed up to to friday and go to sleep -> with someone else again dont want bug
"when skipping days you always have to set on day before and sleep to trigger"

WeekDay = u'Friday'
DayTimePeriod = 8

and next morning you should see
well thats it for now if i find some else worthy to mention ill add till then
old variable list still remains

still doesn't work for me.

I even have started a new playthrough in VN mode and i don't get the moving either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone please post a savegame right after moving into new house?

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
A few questions for the fans of this game.

For context, I played a little of it quite awhile back but didn't get very far.

1) I noticed the wedding picture on the op. Do we get to choose who the MC marries, is it her or no one, hardlocked to the story, etc.?

2) I got the impression from comments a while back that players were basically getting blue-balled in regards to Ema (that's the best friend's gf, correct?). Is that still the case, or is there more content with her now?

3) Also regarding her, IIRC there's an option early game to fuck her while she's in bed and blindfolded (where she thinks you're the other guy). Is that like a 'now or never' only time that we can initiate anything with her? Or is there still an opportunity later on to kick things off with her?

I know I could just play it myself and find out, but I'm trying to choose which new games I want to play in the near future, and the answers will help me determine whether or not this one gets bumped up the list. :)

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You can download v.0.17.1 It will fix the bug with the strange visit from Betty and new house teleportation:

Mega
I don't know if this was already addressed or not. And I should also mention beforehand, I played v0.17, not the bug fixed. But I also got teleported (I know, already solved) and had no way to interact with the the 5 girls from my old apartment, Ema or Paola. They were simply gone. I even played a whole month (ingame naturally), but they not even moved into the house. In the house I have living with me: Secret, Alina, Maria, Zarina and Betty. Theodora showed up at the spa and told me that she would move after giving birth to the 2nd child. I could also meet the mother only in the kitchen at morning 2 times. Every other girl, that I asked to move, is missing for me.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
still doesn't work for me.

I even have started a new playthrough in VN mode and i don't get the moving either.
dont know if its vn issue, but basic requirement

"To buy the new house you need to have at least 2 kids and 6M+ in your wallet account. Also you have to complete the deal with Madam.
The house will cost you 5M.
Anna (if she is with you) must to have at least one kid (to make her parents happy ??) "
on top of that non have to be pregnant in current household and any other moves also after pregnancy is done
and before all that you had to buy the house and call your parents. dont think it was anything else well beside invite of all girls.

best to give your save to dev since hes offering to check.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes