micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm keeping low profile on that. I thinkk Anna is only one with 3 and last night knocked up Rebecca her 3rd. But trying to keep low profile. Key word "trying":oops::sneaky::ROFLMAO: But knowing Moko she probably up to something but Moko one my fav she make good wingman.(y)
Anna had no problem with 6th, but might be max for Dora
Moko is busy atm, working on Betty :D

Stuck at this Point, need help please.
based on ingame wt you are at end of content
so stucked on what thinking.png

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wasnt maria also part of moving to a new house or will it be for future updates?
she was
1st spoiler - those are the ones that move in with you
once you moved in to new house, talk with her again in office
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i guess same as Paola pregnancy might matter, for sure does if she is pregnant at the moment

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I havent played in a few updates. If I load a save and click on anything, it just goes back to the main menu. How do I fix this?
Update to latest version,there's also another update for Julia pregnancy,go page 1.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Update to latest version,there's also another update for Julia pregnancy,go page 1.
I am on the latest version. Last time I played was version 13, if I play the new one and load an old save it kicks me back to main menu. Also tried version 16.2 with same problem.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I am on the latest version. Last time I played was version 13, if I play the new one and load an old save it kicks me back to main menu. Also tried version 16.2 with same problem.
You on 17.2? and with Julia fix it should be 17.4

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I also encountered this problem
I had that problem so I took a save I had uploaded here with save+persistent had everything done so was relieved, this is for sandbox mode. Also have another solution. I uploaded a save where you get the option to move to new house,only have like 10-15 kids so don't know if that'll help especially if you have like 20 kids

Reactions: fengyuan

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Are you sure? Normally there is an End screen who says this is the end of the update.
that should happen if you go to police and buy citizenship, tho you can do that even before you are done with content this time. but yeah i know what you mean. there are tons of new pool scenes, kitchen scenes and random house scenes, maybe that got effect for that too.
but in general if you are done with moving all shown there, done with room visitations and ema visited you, thats pretty much it.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes