fengyuan

Jun 8, 2021
I had that problem so I took a save I had uploaded here with save+persistent had everything done so was relieved, this is for sandbox mode. Also have another solution. I uploaded a save where you get the option to move to new house,only have like 10-15 kids so don't know if that'll help especially if you have like 20 kids

I'm not sure if it works either
I have a translation action for the text
I am Taiwanese:oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I'm not sure if it works either
I have a translation action for the text
I am Taiwanese:oops:
You could try never hurts but try this first when you load save DO NOT CLICK on anything, use scroll back button when in hall save, if you still have issues send me your save and I'll scroll back for you. I will need save+persitant file

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
that should happen if you go to police and buy citizenship, tho you can do that even before you are done with content this time. but yeah i know what you mean. there are tons of new pool scenes, kitchen scenes and random house scenes, maybe that got effect for that too.
but in general if you are done with moving all shown there, done with room visitations and ema visited you, thats pretty much it.
197 / 5.000

I can't go to the police, I play in VN mode. The pool scene for me is only that the MC is sunbathing there, nothing else. Nothing else happens in the kitchen, either, except that the MC eats.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
197 / 5.000

I can't go to the police, I play in VN mode. The pool scene for me is only that the MC is sunbathing there, nothing else. Nothing else happens in the kitchen, either, except that the MC eats.
yeah cant help much with vn mode am on sandbox
but for me pool yeah mc sunbathing and girls are joining to talk, mostly anns mom, havent gone thru all the scenes myself but were quite few already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in kitchen mcs mom is cooking most of time and they rush to play with babies

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah cant help much with vn mode am on sandbox
but for me pool yeah mc sunbathing and girls are joining to talk, mostly anns mom, havent gone thru all the scenes myself but were quite few already
and in kitchen mcs mom is cooking most of time and they rush to play with babies
Love that baby with headband had some lol moment :ROFLMAO: :giggle: :D

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Good point, guys like to steal women and don't want women getting stolen from them.
Interesting no tag for that.... netori
Funny thing is that's the type of games I hate and the NTR games I don't play... which I stopped playing this ages ago when I realized it was that type of game.
Why i was surprised it turned up in the netorare tag. When it was NTR tag this game never showed up...

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
197 / 5.000

Send me your save and only that save,I started a VN mode not my thing but anything to help,I'll look at it,just don't want go threw all to get where you are,won't touch anything just going to look, right-clic save and winrar or 7zip

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all. I already moved to the new house, and when i check the girls status its says julia maybe pregnant and no matter how many times i visit her it stays the same.(she always say she go and buy the after pill. ) Any idea why ?

• Thinking Face

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hi all. I already moved to the new house, and when i check the girls status its says julia maybe pregnant and no matter how many times i visit her it stays the same.(she always say she go and buy the after pill. ) Any idea why ?
I remember that and if I recall you still need interact with her,also download 17.4 patch(look 1 post under yours I uploaded it only 2 files to fix Julia 2nd child bug)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes