stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
Well, next problem I have 41 Blue Pills in my pocket, but I have no option to take them (especially for Julia) might be another bug, or I missed an opportunity somewhere before and this does not trigger anymore.

Reactions: hellyeah3000

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
Ive tried to restart now but forgotten if its in part 1 or part 2 the first scene with elena?
Today, I restart the game because my old save (before v0.17) is broken with v0.17.2+. Now, I am in threesome scene with Elena for first time.

Good choices in order :

- do it raw
- No more questions
- You've never had anal with Ema?
- Can I cum inside?
- Cum inside
- I want to cum more
- Elena, is it okay?
- Sure
- No, I will continue
- One last time
- Elena, I love you
- Bye love
- Don't mind to pregnant
- I love you
- Everything for you love

After that, you can to call Elena for sex :)

Reactions: hellyeah3000

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
If you want to use blue pill but you don't have one remain because you forgot to get blue pill. Open the console and put the command line :

mcInventoryQuantity[4] += #

# = number

;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Digital Pimp

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Any one knows how to get in touch with secret I already got her pregnant how to let her move
I had this issue, and you had to have taken the deal with the Madam to retain access to the BDSM club. So you cannot have kept your gang and fought her on the deal. I ended up having to load an earlier save.

If you already have done that and she isn't moving to your house, that event just sorta randomly triggered after a day or two and she showed up at the house. Might have to get Zara in first. She also has to have had the kid already I think.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
I just copied jump to new house where computer line is when mc wakes up. And changed those two girls invite to flag 2

Code:
        "Move to the new house." if True:
            $ newhouseinv_ema = 2
            $ newhouseinv_paola = 2
            $ newhouseinv_maria = 2
            $ newhouseinv_zara = 2
            $ newhouseinv_lina = 2
            $ newhouseinv_secret = 2
            $ TotalChildrenHomeFlex = AnnaChildNum + DoraChildNum + MokoChildNum + RebecaChildNum + NaomiChildNum
            jump ch_mc_move_new_house
how do I open the file? which fle?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how the fuck do I move to the new house?.... I did change this

$ newhouseinv_ema = 2
$ newhouseinv_paola = 2
$ newhouseinv_maria = 2
$ newhouseinv_zara = 2
$ newhouseinv_lina = 2
$ newhouseinv_secret = 2

Reactions: oapami

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just spent several hours downloading 17.0 the other day.... can we just get an update only from (17.0 to 17.4)?
17.2 then 17.4 last 17.4 is for julie bug fix to have her give birth,17.2 is bug where 'move to new house' shows wasn't showing in version 17.0

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
In VN mode, how do you apply for citizenship?
In sandbox mode you need to have all girls in new home but there's a bug in VN where 'move to new house " doesn't show you need download 2 patches 1 is 17.2 for your fix and 17.4 for julia baby bug, also you need to go back to your last save before 17.0. I'm playing VN(dam it's so boring) to help VN players with problems but it's so boring,sandbox you move around freely but not going to get into that I respect everyones choices. But if you want try sandbox and save time I uploaded a save where you start "move to new house" you'll see all scenes and girls move, also have zora/alina/maria/betty/secret/ema/paola besides your home girls.Might not have as much kids as you had but hey you can knock'em up again.

Reactions: ImTheMater

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I need some help with the following...
1.) Sasha works at the spa everyday, so I have no access to Maria to invte her to the new home.
2.) I only saw Secret at the elevator on the way to make the deal with The Madam, so it's a no-go on the invite there also.
3.) Ema "came" to see me three times -- is that it??
I've included my save file.
your save, you got everyone already at home
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for sasha, not sure why shes there all the time, did skip a week, not sure why you mess with her, she cant be pregnant yet and can have max love 60
also it still ask you to have baby with Maria, yet shes in house already and based of few others = no baby-no house
but probably game is waiting for maria to give birth before she come back
normally for secret you can inv her when shes pregnant
and on moving day you call her and she shows up few days after

only thing that can confirm and is normal is that Ema visits you 3x at night and thats her content.

Well, next problem I have 41 Blue Pills in my pocket, but I have no option to take them (especially for Julia) might be another bug, or I missed an opportunity somewhere before and this does not trigger anymore.
i have wrote in my guide
1st time she invites you to her house

"if you don’t take the pill then you wont have choice in future"

so if at some point you have declined well that might be issue

Last edited:
Reactions: Digital Pimp

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I just wish that after going through all the trouble to knock up Secret we could at least see a few scenes of her showing let alone being able to have pregnant sex with her. Maybe in some future update that won't take years to see that and other pregnant sex scenes. May have to put this game on the back burner for a year and come back to hopefully see a lot of improvements. Especially the lack of decent angles showing penetration.
In new house you see her arrive and you can bang her in her room..well you can bang all of them...Betty I don't know helping here at forum and still haven't finished Betty/ema scenes but did bang the rest of them and knocked up 2 more

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
tried all versions from 0.17 to 0.17.4 and im still having the visit paola during the day and i cant trigger that, i only get the option to visit ema, is it just me or am i missing something?
If you told her to move in with you already you ok when "move to new house" you'll see scene..well you'll see everyones scene some good lol..not going spoil

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ppl are forcing scripted move via console - bad idea, same as 1st pregnancies
and after they wonder why nothing is working as it should
its too early for that
I think that vn mode because people played before bug fixes and they need to go back to before the moving had a save in sandbox with all done and after I patched game said I had to go back to a save before the moving,glad I uploaded a save,now playing vn to help others(but man vn is fcking boring) it's like a bird with no wings, hope these guys invite me to a few hundred drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I think that vn mode because people played before bug fixes and they need to go back to before the moving had a save in sandbox with all done and after I patched game said I had to go back to a save before the moving,glad I uploaded a save,now playing vn to help others(but man vn is fcking boring) it's like a bird with no wings, hope these guys invite me to a few hundred drinks.
ofc if anyone started with 17.0 should start again from end save of 16.2, specially if they encounter bug, i would see no point of going forward with bug, you waste more time with it than to load previous save and do normal way
and btw i did normally progress with .0 version myself, just did what they said - dont sleep in your bed till everything is setup, worked fine.
i think some ppl just want to move now

myself never bothered with vn, it didnt exist when i started and was never that bored to do it with this game. also all the extra bugs it always had since start off wasnt inspiration to try.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes