skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
i need help with:
"visit paola" (probably is to invite her to live together);
"ema will talk with you" (no matter how many times i sleep in the bed on act 3, it doesn't trigger);
"apply for citizenship" (the only prompt i got was to move to the new house, and i don't have any new options);
"sasha - spa sex" (after being able to have sex with her, does anything else happens? can she get pregnant?).

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
i need help with:
"visit paola" (probably is to invite her to live together);
"ema will talk with you" (no matter how many times i sleep in the bed on act 3, it doesn't trigger);
"apply for citizenship" (the only prompt i got was to move to the new house, and i don't have any new options);
"sasha - spa sex" (after being able to have sex with her, does anything else happens? can she get pregnant?).
I do know that Act 3 doesn't even start yet. Going to the Police Station for citizenship doesn't do anything at this point. With Sasha you have to go to the Spa on Mondays and go to your desk. Eventually she will come to talk to you and you have to mention the Great Monto to have sex with her. It took a few nights in the new house before Ema started talking to the MC in his bedrroom. If your in the new house Paola should already be moved into the new house. You have to talk to her in the apartment building after purchasing the new house and meeting all the requirements to move in.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Does Teodora come back into the game after having the 2nd baby? I really hope she does. She is one of my favorite characters in the game. Elena's character is really hot too.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
I do know that Act 3 doesn't even start yet. Going to the Police Station for citizenship doesn't do anything at this point. With Sasha you have to go to the Spa on Mondays and go to your desk. Eventually she will come to talk to you and you have to mention the Great Monto to have sex with her. It took a few nights in the new house before Ema started talking to the MC in his bedrroom. If your in the new house Paola should already be moved into the new house. You have to talk to her in the apartment building after purchasing the new house and meeting all the requirements to move in.
Paola is already in the new house... i guess the log is broken then...
So there isn't anything more to do with Sasha after having sex with her? she can't get pregnant yet?
The "apply for citizenship" must be a placeholder for when the act 3 starts...
But what do i do with Ema? just keep skipping days and sleeping in my bed alone?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Paola is already in the new house... i guess the log is broken then...
So there isn't anything more to do with Sasha after having sex with her? she can't get pregnant yet?
The "apply for citizenship" must be a placeholder for when the act 3 starts...
But what do i do with Ema? just keep skipping days and sleeping in my bed alone?
I haven't read enough of the changelog or remarks in the forum about Sasha getting pregnant or not. I'm sure someone on thie forum knows about that. As for Ema, I'm not sure why she isn't showing up. I found a bug earlier with Paola aleady having a baby and showing pregnant, but the info under her name didn't show her as already having a child. So there still might be some bugs the dev isn't aware of. I'm just waiting for the day where the MC can knock all of them up, espcially Betty. It would be nice to have "fun" with her in the office while she's cleaning.

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
I cant open the game, nor original nor compressed. With another games all ok. What can it be?

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.14s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 2.50s
Loading error handling took 0.17s
Loading script took 4.78s

bakaseye

Jan 21, 2021
It seems that i have problem with running the game because of some old hidden files. Because i can run the game from new account without saves. How can i clear all that hidden saves?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure if this is happening to anyone else. This screen pops up when MC is talking to Zara in the evening at the Spa. But comes up as a missing image of her in the bedroom asking for more money.

tuajiuthou

Jul 19, 2020
Why Secret already Pregnant long time still not deliver yet?
how many time should fuck Sasha at Spa to make her Pregnant?
Betty already move to new house, can MC have sex with her?

djmad

May 7, 2017
well if game dont start at all can do only one thing
delete persistent from both locations,
\game\saves
appdata

that usually solve any launching issues with any renpy game. i guess you havent played previous version, all the crashings were happening from 15.1-16.1

Hello, Thanks for your help. Tried it but still same issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

Punkat

Jul 15, 2023
I love the character of Dora... In some pictures looks like a young Laura Prepon, isn't?

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Why Secret already Pregnant long time still not deliver yet?
how many time should fuck Sasha at Spa to make her Pregnant?
Betty already move to new house, can MC have sex with her?

Sasha can't get pregnant in this version of the game, and you can't have any sex of "fun" with Betty at all. You might have to wait quite awhile for those storyline updates since the dev doesn't work on the game full time. Probably will also be a long time before more scenes are added to the BDSM club with other women and the stripclub VIP area.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Guess Secret can't get pregnant anymore after moving in with the MC. Been trying for days during her ovulation and the game doesn't even show the little animations of the sperm anymore. Don't know if it's another unknown bug, or what.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Today, I restart the game because my old save (before v0.17) is broken with v0.17.2+. Now, I am in threesome scene with Elena for first time.

Good choices in order :

- do it raw
- No more questions
- You've never had anal with Ema?
- Can I cum inside?
- Cum inside
- I want to cum more
- Elena, is it okay?
- Sure
- No, I will continue
- One last time
- Elena, I love you
- Bye love
- Don't mind to pregnant
- I love you
- Everything for you love

After that, you can to call Elena for sex :)
Is it best to restart from part 1 or part 2? Also story mode best or freemode? I restarted last night but selected freemode and found not all the girls have come to the house and the option to even buy/ make blue pills hasn’t come around?

Reactions: driverman

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
Also wish the dev would change the taking 2 blue pills thing, so the whole dick gets longer and thicker rather than just the head of it.
Would also be cool if they add a take 3 pills option so that it grows gigantic and the girls do like a measuring dick scene etc

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes