Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I apparently didn't take the deal with the Madam so I lost access to BDSM club. Is there a variable I can change to fix that? I don't want to have to start over again.

toto13100

Sep 9, 2018
I have an issue with Secret .
I followed the hints PDF . She got pregnant .
I saw the sperm fertilizing the egg .
But the next time i go to the bdsm club she says nothing about any pregnancy ... screenshot0002.png

Death2000

Feb 22, 2018
tried all versions from 0.17 to 0.17.4 and im still having the visit paola during the day and i cant trigger that, i only get the option to visit ema, is it just me or am i missing something?

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
No, when you try to breed Elena in threesome scene, you must say that you love Elena and Elena accept to get pregnant by you. Elena become your lover.
Ive tried to restart now but forgotten if its in part 1 or part 2 the first scene with elena?

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
Ive tried to restart now but forgotten if its in part 1 or part 2 the first scene with elena?
I don't remember which parts but I know that you don't wait to breed Elena. You start right now to try breed Elena (many times in this first scene) and when you see the option to say that you love Elena, choice this option for Elena to accept to get pregnant and be love with you.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If you don't help Julia after the boyfriend wants a video can you still get her later - without the boyfriend creep

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If you don't help Julia after the boyfriend wants a video can you still get her later - without the boyfriend creep
nah, check my guide for that, can find it on same page as your post, but in general, her bf is cuck likes to watch, and if you want anything with her you cant even mute him, also if you want to knock her up, you must take 2 pills - so she falls to sleep after and forget about morning pill, in future she might move in, but not yet.
whole process got in guide

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I apparently didn't take the deal with the Madam so I lost access to BDSM club. Is there a variable I can change to fix that? I don't want to have to start over again.
I did the same thing the first time and decided to start the game over. There might be a variable you can change, but I'm not sure. I chose to take the 30 million and unlimited access. Same goes with Secret and the red syringe. If you don't mention it you can use it on her and knock her up.

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
I need some help with the following...
1.) Sasha works at the spa everyday, so I have no access to Maria to invte her to the new home.
2.) I only saw Secret at the elevator on the way to make the deal with The Madam, so it's a no-go on the invite there also.
3.) Ema "came" to see me three times -- is that it??
I've included my save file.

Last edited:

weskerx

Mar 13, 2020
The game asks Paola to visit me, I already had a child with her, but I don't think she's home yet. does anyone know where she is?

Antiker

Mar 3, 2023
Hello everyone,
I need some information:

If I understand correctly, this update ends Ch.2 and prepares the way to upgrade to Ch.3!? If that's the case, it will probably take months again until the next update for Ch.3 takes place, is that correct?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes