micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Your guess is as good as mine. I downloaded the 0.17.4 update. Not sure if other players are experiencing issues with Alina not progressing through the spa. Seems like every other convo I have with her she keeps asking about another date and the MC replies soon.

Now she asks if I want a massage and the MC declines. This is extremely maddening at this point.
massage is the point to sex, touch her shoulder then and then go from there.

you got Naomi solo sex at night when both are sleeping if you tell her that its you, Moko sleep thru, but for now they are still package deal

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Something is weird with Paola in my save too. MC got her pregnant in the new house but she never delivers. Moko and Naomi went through full pregnancies after her and she hasn't given birth yet.
I'm having the same problem. Paolo has infinite pregnancy right now and can't progress giving birth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
massage is the point to sex, touch her shoulder then and then go from there.
I can't even get back to massage anymore. Went through it twice and that was it. Now I get either, she's taking a break, waiting for a client, or asks about going on a date. Or she asks how her husband is. Those are the only conversation have with her throughout the day at the spa until it's evening when Zars shows up.

• Sad

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'm having the same problem. Paolo has infinite pregnancy right now and can't progress giving birth.
try to reapply "universal_day.rpyc" and see if that fix it (do before sleep time, go to sleep and see if you get call), same story was with Julia 2nd birth

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
At this point I just feel like I'm in Groundhog Day. I dont' know what steps I need to take to trigger apparently another date with Alina? Until I find out what's wrong there is no point of talking to her anymore in the spa since nothing new ever happens.
Yeah just saw that to, and I'm like wtf is going on.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Simple Days story is based on simple days :) One at a time... Your character is a young boy, just after his 19 years birthday. You will take control of his life ...finding his first job, girlfriend(s), touching the shady life, encounter awkward situations, buying first car etc. Maybe will go after the money, maybe after study, maybe just start a family. Do you want to make your character a stand up guy or join the dark side? It will be up to you. The game will give you the choice.. but it is you, who will decide what will happen. It will start with simple days, but more simple days pass, more complicated and colorful the story will become.
This feels like a really poorly written paragraph. Is the dialogue in this game like this too?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
try to reapply "universal_day.rpyc" and see if that fix it (do before sleep time, go to sleep and see if you get call), same story was with Julia 2nd birth
Dumb question. What's the easiest way to do that. Just do a copy paste in the game folder?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Glad I'm not the only one with that problem thinking I'm going crazy.
well someone did already reported alina bug to dev
1690199424136.png
i guess only choice till next update or maybe if he will release future update/fix, to find 16.2 again and continue from 16.2 saves you had till you done with all the old content and then move to latest version

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah. That won't happen. Too much effort for too many bugs in the current version of the game. Might try the game again in 6 months with more better content. And hopefully very few or almost no bugs in the game. Unless there's a flag I can change with Alina to trick the game and see if that does it. Unless she has to be pregnant well before moving into the new house.
thats totally up to you.
i think she might have to be, before at some point one had issue with Paola not moving and dev said cause no prego- no move
so if thats the case for one is probably for all
i can give you my save if you want, i am pretty much done with game, no major bugs this time around for me, only thing left to do is to go to police but is no content for that so no point till next update, just to get bugged all the time that is end of content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Glad I'm not the only one with that problem thinking I'm going crazy.
Yeah here's another scratch head moment that Dev needs to address, we never get this option with the girls. Starting over and saving in critical decisions,the other choices are marked in red for closing paths so not saving those
Screenshot_76.png

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
thats totally up to you.
i think she might have to be, before at some point one had issue with Paola not moving and dev said cause no prego- no move
so if thats the case for one is probably for all
i can give you my save if you want, i am pretty much done with game, no major bugs this time around for me, only thing left to do is to go to police but is no content for that so no point till next update, just to get bugged all the time that is end of content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you micmitja

There's no real bugs now.
If you have a girl which you don't like.. that is because of your own decisions not on the game.
If you can't visit a girl, it is most likely because I didn't have time to implement the new logic after moving to a new house or being left behind. This is not a bug. Just it hasn't been implemented and soon it will be.
So.. if someone has actual bugs I will be more than happy to find it and fix it. But “throwing dirt”. Probably I will leave the forum for a few months like before
....(yeah, my souls is sensible :oops:)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Your guess is as good as mine. I downloaded the 0.17.4 update. Not sure if other players are experiencing issues with Alina not progressing through the spa. Seems like every other convo I have with her she keeps asking about another date and the MC replies soon.

Now she asks if I want a massage and the MC declines. This is extremely maddening at this point.
I'm on new game and don't want break it but later will try using 0x52 and force the scene see what happens, will try maria(office)zora and alina(sex/date) But will do it tonight trying advance as much I can with my new game(still in chap 1)Will reply when I tested it and let you know

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Thank you micmitja

There's no real bugs now.
If you have a girl which you don't like.. that is because of your own decisions not on the game.
If you can't visit a girl, it is most likely because I didn't have time to implement the new logic after moving to a new house or being left behind. This is not a bug. Just it hasn't been implemented and soon it will be.
So.. if someone has actual bugs I will be more than happy to find it and fix it. But “throwing dirt”. Probably I will leave the forum for a few months like before
....(yeah, my souls is sensible :oops:)
sensible? Too many blue pills? ;)

If most bugs have been fixed, I guess I can try the update now. Thanks :)

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
sensible? Too many blue pills? ;)

If most bugs have been fixed, I guess I can try the update now. Thanks :)
after 17.0 you need download patch to 17.2 then the julia bug patch for 17.4, 17.2 is because people weren't getting move to new house so I strongly suggest don't advance with you save until you patched game if you played already when you download patches game will tell you save is broken and you'll need a save from 16.0

Reactions: zh

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
megalono In the game in chapter 1 you have 2 options when deciding if MC likes bj/anal and says will decide when moment comes or not interested, on both I answered will decide when moment comes but game never gives you those options when MC is with a girl, so mind enlighting me with this issue.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
ofc if anyone started with 17.0 should start again from end save of 16.2, specially if they encounter bug, i would see no point of going forward with bug, you waste more time with it than to load previous save and do normal way
and btw i did normally progress with .0 version myself, just did what they said - dont sleep in your bed till everything is setup, worked fine.
i think some ppl just want to move now

myself never bothered with vn, it didnt exist when i started and was never that bored to do it with this game. also all the extra bugs it always had since start off wasnt inspiration to try.

What a joy to know that I am not the only one who DOES NOT LIKE VNs! I'm a fan of sandboxing and looking for kiegos like this for the same reason.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes