chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
LOVE this AVN ; DEV !!! want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least five children each from Secret - Rebecca - Zarina - Theodora & Tristy
YES ????????? !!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love:
Only 5? You do know that most likely we all going to be running for Mayor and the person with most kids wil win, so far
micmitja is top 1, if you plan to win you have to get greedy and ask for atleast 15 just to stand a chance against him, I don't know where he got his conections but the "keep it in your pants" doesn't apply for him, I have a hunch he working for madame and has a truck full syringes, will keep investigating. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please share your save, with Secret in your new house.
Thanks!
I read somewhere that not to keep gang,if you want save scroll back and look for my save,got a save where it says"move to new house" with all girls,I also have save with all done but I don't want you to miss the moving part it' has it's rofl moments. Scroll down some post just uploaded save

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Big thanks!
I found a couple of saves, I'll try them.
Do you know how to change the name of the MC?
You might want to ask
micmitja he knows more than me, he also has conections to Madam, I don't, she don't like me because I knocked up Secret.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Only 5? You do know that most likely we all going to be running for Mayor and the person with most kids will win, so far
micmitja is top 1, if you plan to win you have to get greedy and ask for atleast 15 just to stand a chance against him, I don't know where he got his conections but the "keep it in your pants" doesn't apply for him, I have a hunch he working for madame and has a truck full syringes, will keep investigating. :sneaky:
well currently i do have 32 children :cool: just want to get going having children especially with theodora , tristy , secret and a few more from the strip club :love:

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
megalono I think it's better to make new bedrooms for MC, Anna, Dora, Moko and Rebeca in new house ? Because current bedrooms of these 5 characters are the same as in old apartment, right ? :whistle:

HappyHuman

Jun 3, 2020
dont ask about red syringe then, that happens when you are on walkaround of bdsm 1st time and that was for me 44 save pages ago
back then i did had to replay update and half cause ofc 1st time did ask
Thanks for that - couldn't figure out where I had fallen off the Secret path!

Reactions: micmitja

Anep47

Nov 25, 2021
I have a question. Last time I played this game, MC drink breast milk from moko and Rebecca. Did he sucking milk other than this two woman??

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
micmitja another question, if I recall with rebecca we only had 1 position when banging her,MC was on top and banged her, but I haven't went to new house and now getting 3 options,like always,bj,doggystyle I don't remember having those till moved to new house but I'm still in old house. Naomi showed up today(rubs hands) :sneaky: :giggle:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja another question, if I recall with rebecca we only had 1 position when banging her,MC was on top and banged her, but I haven't went to new house and now getting 3 options,like always,bj,doggystyle I don't remember having those till moved to new house but I'm still in old house. Naomi showed up today(rubs hands) :sneaky: :giggle:
it was added in v16
1690311806716.png

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I got 2 starts review :eek:.. I will see you guys after a few months. Thank you for playing the game.
I will make some small updates before Ch3. They will be about the girls- sex/romance and it will fix a bunch of small problems.
See you :oops:

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ah ok since I didn't pay much attention to her, but I also noticed that anna/rebecca don't talk when eating like before, did dev remove that part?
well read post above yours, fix for all that is coming before next version. probably just didnt had time to implement all with move or it would delay update even more.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well read post above yours, fix for all that is coming before next version. probably just didnt had time to implement all with move or it would delay update even more.
Do you get your variables from saveeditoronline? that's what I use but yours seem different or you using 0x52

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you get your variables from saveeditoronline? that's what I use but yours seem different or you using 0x52
nah for renpy no need online version, i use developer console and dig out from variable viewer, simple unren choice nr3 does for me, if nothing else for naming saves in those games that dont have those option which is most.
tho online version does comes handy from time to time when devs try to hide some variables, but i always use ingame console. all i need

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I'm done with the game, I have all my girls living with me (well, almost all of them).
The game has pleasantly surprised me for which I am very grateful to our developer megalono for his tremendous effort.
As I already mentioned, I started from scratch and it was an excellent decision!

So far I only have one bug to report: By bringing Mystery to live in the new house out of nowhere, she stops being pregnant and it appears that she already has a child. And when she goes to visit the BDSM Club, she is upset and lets MC know that she didn't show any concern about her pregnancy...?

Thanks, very thanks.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes