Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
In the VN mode, I'm stuck with the Girl's task to See Moko in her bedroom.
It never appears any option for it nor does it start alone.

DECK#1762

Jun 23, 2021
I played through VN mode on Weekends it gives that option as long as you fulfill the requirements. Though I started new game since i saw many having issues with saves
I mean, um not aware of any requirements nor save files about to move to the New one. Im getting needy of a solution :actualsadface:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I mean, um not aware of any requirements nor save files about to move to the New one. Im getting needy of a solution
I was having the same problem, then remembered one of my girls is currently pregnant. One of the conditions for the new house was that no one was (visibly) pregnant.

Reactions: DECK#1762

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
None of my girls are pregnant. I have $36M. I have plenty of kids. Dora has the dental clinic. Naomi story is finished. On the computer for main story it just says "this is the end of ch. 2". Move won't happen. I'm sorry to be that guy but what the hell am I doing wrong.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
None of my girls are pregnant. I have $36M. I have plenty of kids. Dora has the dental clinic. Naomi story is finished. On the computer for main story it just says "this is the end of ch. 2". Move won't happen. I'm sorry to be that guy but what the hell am I doing wrong.
if you also bought the house, finish the deal with madam and invited all, then all you need to is wake up in Saturday morning to get that option.
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11302258

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Guys now how many kids can we have with all the girls, anyone got the numbers?
dont have final numbers , just started playing 17.2 with 17.4 patch ; i have 17 boys and 14 girls = 31 so far
but with tristy - secret - sasha cumming around and maxing the regular ladies out plus i still have two
slots for two more ladies probably see kids numbering around 40

Reactions: Guz007

pet3rquill48

Aug 23, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
No dice. I went through two weekends and it never spawned. I assume I invited all of them the only girl tasks I have are calling Julia and repeatable sex with Sasha. Unless those have to be resolved first?
not sure, mainly if you done that and non of the main girls (those that are living in house already) arent pregnant should work, but its possible, this update did brought lots of bugs and logical errors, so worth to try do what you can and check on sat. if you got 17.4 what you should, just go to sleep in friday night - your bed and see if morning happen, tho myself did went to sleep with one of the girls and it shown when in morning went back to room, tho that was on .0 version
finish what you can and check on sat to see if option shows, cant do much else

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes