micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wanted try something and it worked,you can refuse go new house and still get the message on saturday,but now that I knocked up a couple more will see if I still get message.
i did get call to get to hospital with Dora and announcement with Naomi. all in new house and thats all i could test and also havent played since then. i guess i could visit pool some more for there are bunch of new scenes, but thats bout it

How do I get it? Maria and Alina into the new house because in the Changelog there’s no showing of what the requirements are for those two characters
do they have baby ? atm thats requirement for any girl to get there, in future dev will remove it
also if they are pregnant you have to wait pregnancy out before you can ask again.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
micmitja Would've been the best rofl if dev made different scenes depending on how many kids we had,1-10,11-20,21-30,31-40,like in my case 11 or more was funny but in your case would've been like 40 a little more then they both paas out and rushed to emergency. Doctor: what happen here? MC: I just told them how many kids I had :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot_99.png

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and Exed010

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja Would've been the best rofl if dev made different scenes depending on how many kids we had,1-10,11-20,21-30,31-40,like in my case 11 or more was funny but in your case would've been like 40 a little more then they both paas out and rushed to emergency. Doctor: what happen here? MC: I just told them how many kids I had :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2801572
for me it said 19 or more, can check
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
otherwise TotalChildren doesnt count all sadly, 3 are missing , so game wouldnt know that got 41 at that time - 2 still on the way
1690382395773.png
if those would be from ch1 Ema, Vicky tho which would be 3rd, not sure

Last edited:
  • Haha

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
I'm starting to wonder if Paola might actually be a figment of MC imagination. I have yet to see her have any interaction with anyone other than MC in my game. Even in the new house, she always stays in her room, i've never seen her swim or watch tv or eat in the kitchen.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm starting to wonder if Paola might actually be a figment of MC imagination. I have yet to see her have any interaction with anyone other than MC in my game. Even in the new house, she always stays in her room, i've never seen her swim or watch tv or eat in the kitchen.
Paola .. is cave woman ... works inside / stays inside ;)

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Sasha needs hug. At work she is at reception with no option for hug.
She gives you hug when MC in office,event takes time to trigger just raise her love,soon you'll have enough hugs for everyone on this forum. You have to start with veggie till you don't get more then just scroll back and ask for meat and while you hugging her might as well grab a feel :giggle:

Pali

May 9, 2017

A save for the people which need one. Starts add the new House... Is not a perfect playthrough. Enjoy

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Going try something else,gonna keep money under 4m so I don't buy new house, because once you have it some events trigger, yeah wanted to ask what happens if I use julia's bug fix for 16.2? or is it posible to trigger julias bug?
it was just birth bug, nothing game breaking, you dont get to see her afterwards anyway, but yeah fix was meant for .2

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How do I get it? Maria and Alina into the new house because in the Changelog there’s no showing of what the requirements are for those two characters
Once you knock'em up and after moving to new house at spa MC will ask them to move with him,that's how I got them.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
it was just birth bug, nothing game breaking, you dont get to see her afterwards anyway, but yeah fix was meant for .2
Also I noticed(since I'm playing with 0x52) in bdsm with suzzy had another option she was tied up giving me bj and I was ramming a dildo up her butt,my guess is that depends what answers you choose when you go to bdsm and desire gives you the exam, I choose like bdsm and gentle instead rough so maybe choosing rough would've gotten that scene even thou suzzy didn't seem to happy after, shit who can be happy shoving a 3 foot dildo up their butt(well maybe some,not me)

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
She gives you hug when MC in office,event takes time to trigger just raise her love,soon you'll have enough hugs for everyone on this forum. You have to start with veggie till you don't get more then just scroll back and ask for meat and while you hugging her might as well grab a feel :giggle:
tyvm

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Also I noticed(since I'm playing with 0x52) in bdsm with suzzy had another option she was tied up giving me bj and I was ramming a dildo up her butt,my guess is that depends what answers you choose when you go to bdsm and desire gives you the exam, I choose like bdsm and gentle instead rough so maybe choosing rough would've gotten that scene even thou suzzy didn't seem to happy after, shit who can be happy shoving a 3 foot dildo up their butt(well maybe some,not me)
yeah saw that option, that was latest edition. did check the scene even got option to push it all in and have her have it in for whole day. not sure if would want to know whats the hardcore bdsm option for it, or what ever its called, been a while.

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah saw that option, that was latest edition. did check the scene even got option to push it all in and have her have it in for whole day. not sure if would want to know whats the hardcore bdsm option for it, or what ever its called, been a while.
Yeah I didn't push it all the way...just incase she knew Moko and wanted revenge..I don't trust Moko with her toys...well gonna be honest she scares the crap outta me when I see her with her toys don't want her"by mistake" to shove that thing. :oops: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yeah I didn't push it all the way...just incase she knew Moko and wanted revenge..I don't trust Moko with her toys...well gonna be honest she scares the crap outta me when I see her with her toys don't want her"by mistake" to shove that thing. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
yeah better dont let Moko knows that she can take it all the way.

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah better dont let Moko knows that she can take it all the way.
Yeah about the patch for julia... I get many scrpt erros everytime MC goes to bed so had to reinstall game 16.2,so just gonna live with it till I switch to 17.4,will try to activate it editing save when the time comes.

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah about the patch for julia... I get many scrpt erros everytime MC goes to bed so had to reinstall game 16.2,so just gonna live with it till I switch to 17.4,will try to activate it editing save when the time comes.
seem 16.2 runs better than 17.4 ... at least it seems to ,,, to me :unsure:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes