Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Well, when you young you can refuse pussy but when you get to my age you going regret all those no you said in the pass and in my years of experience the ugly ones are the best,why? because they don't get laid much but when they do they make up for all lost time and they leave you half crippled(dam she was ugly but what a fck) :rolleyes: :giggle: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely agree!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: chicho1958

Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
I'm stuck with Dora first pregnancy bug. She never births the first kid. I've tried new game from beginning and from Chapter 2. Please help.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Hello Guys ... i got a problem ... almost two month that Paola gave birth to the first baby and i think she isn't not came back to her Apparteement cause i can't visit her anymore ... and i have the objectiv to speak to her ... some help please ?

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Hello Guys ... i got a problem ... almost two month that Paola gave birth to the first baby and i think she isn't not came back to her Apparteement cause i can't visit her anymore ... and i have the objectiv to speak to her ... some help please ?
Something similar happened to me, when I reported that she gave birth I was never able to visit her again, but when I made the transfer I can visit her without problems and, in fact, I already got her pregnant.

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
I'm stuck with Dora first pregnancy bug. She never births the first kid. I've tried new game from beginning and from Chapter 2. Please help.
I had this issue as well and asked Mego Lono about it. It is not a bug. There is a coded limit to her giving birth. Talk to her at least 7 times after she arrives. The easiest way to do that is stop into her room each morning before you even have breakfast so it isn't advancing time.

Do that and it will activate her delivery scene.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Have you tried mornings?like on a weekend

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Please people if you have an issue state what version you playing sandbox/vn or in andriod...you know just to save time on both ends.

Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
well that may be , as the song goes , "always get an ugly girl to marry you" --- LOL
but anorexia is just unhealthy like a woman with DDDDDD size breast
i want my women to take care of themselves so that they will be with the family for a long time to come
--------
want to come back in my next life and have a life like the MC in such games as Simple Days ; Almost Dead ;
Grandma's House and Summertime Saga ---- minus the mafia elements of course
life is hard enough without that added to it
Advantage of marrying an ugly girl
1:NO one will hit on her
2:that's it no more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Ihave try every possible moment of the day i never get the option to go knoc her door ...

• Thinking Face

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
actually in uni ugly girl got more dik..
I have questions in every instance,
1. was either party in an altered state of mind?
2. was either party Desperate?
3. was it lucky last call?

Now a statement,
Usually The "ugly" girl will do "more" with less questions asked, same as in the street the ugly "working girl" will always give more bang for a buck.
Where as the "pretty" ones automatically have a higher exceptions.

This is nothing new been going since 1500's King's ugly daughter was always last to get marriage proposals and most often went to unimportant people in positions of very little power more used as barginging chips and manipulation tools, one (more modern) example; 1782, Les Liaisons dangereuses

Give me a pauper than a Queen any day.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
if you playing sand box send me your save,I'll look at it only that save,people tend to send me 10 pages of saves.
moving to the new house made her move with me but i still get the quest to speak with her but nothing happen i think i have done all content with her

• Thinking Face

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Screenshot 2023-07-28 132707.png

Do we have any update after Mohoro? Also, I am not able to hug sasha in the office and visit Paola. Paola gave birth a week ago but still not able meet her?

Also, is there any content after this or just repeatable things moving forward?

• Thinking Face
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes